If you want to IGF/GHmaxx without hormones

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Just eat lots of low glycemic foods high in carbs and eat two meals a day. Most obvious effect of having high igf is faster hair/nail growth.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, ´´´´´´´´ and Asps12
@Asps12 @´´´´´´´´ why you niggas laughing? My hair grew 5cm in two months+less hair-dense side of my hair was fixed and the only difference was my diet, which I changed from high protein/low carbs to high carbs/enough protein.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ´´´´´´´´
@Asps12 @´´´´´´´´ why you niggas laughing? My hair grew 5cm in two months+less hair-dense side of my hair was fixed and the only difference was my diet, which I changed from high protein/low carbs to high carbs/enough protein.
mane im laughing not bc ion believe u, your right high carb does increase igf1 but its dumb to go on a high carb diet

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It's ok diet, but two meals and low glycemic are dumb/ not optimal for most people and their growth, but good for you if you feel nice on it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and thereallegend