If you want to learn about nutrition you need to study these people

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
My top picks who I've learned a huge amount from over the past 6 years, all are strongly animal-based with an emphasis on nutrient density

(NOTE: none of these people are perfect in their beliefs, but if you watch each of them you will learn a huge amount and can pick and choose what you want to believe):

1. Ray Peat
2. Aajonus Vonderplanitz
3. Dr. Weston A. Price
4. Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride
5. Dr. Eric Berg
6. Dr. Rhonda Patrick
7. Paul Saladino
8. Gatis Lagzdins (goatis/ sv3rige)

TBC

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW WHO TO ADD, ONLY WILL ADD RELEVANT PEOPLE WHO I ADVOCATE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Delikate2900, Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 51465 and 11 others
This is the best book on nutrition I've ever read. Completely opened my eyes to ancestral ways of living in comparison to todays.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, MaghrebGator, thereallegend and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Perfection, lilith, Gargamel and 10 others
7. Paul Saladino
8. Gatis Lagzdins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, Deleted member 30037 and Kevin Logan
Suggestions?

My top picks who I've learned a huge amount from over the past 6 years, all are strongly animal-based with an emphasis on nutrient density

(NOTE: none of these people are perfect in their beliefs, but if you watch each of them you will learn a huge amount and can pick and choose what you want to believe):

1. Ray Peat
2. Aajonus Vonderplanitz
3. Dr. Weston A. Price
5. Dr. Eric Berg
6. Dr. Rhonda Patrick
7. Paul Saladino

TBC

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW WHO TO ADD, ONLY WILL ADD RELEVANT PEOPLE WHO I ADVOCATE
All fake only aajonus one without any flaw

All other guys is psyops i watched all of them for 3 years

1. Ray Peat
2. Aajonus Vonderplanitz
3. Dr. Weston A. Price
5. Dr. Eric Berg
6. Dr. Rhonda Patrick
7. Paul Saladino

TBC

ray peat literally promotes drinking 2 litres of soda and tons of 1% fat milk (lowfat milk tastes disgusting). why the fuck is he on the list, his diet sounds like a troll

ray peat literally promotes drinking 2 litres of soda and tons of 1% fat milk (lowfat milk tastes disgusting). why the fuck is he on the list, his diet sounds like a troll
I said in the original post, take what you want from each, I don’t think you should follow any of them blindly.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
i will read for my son to become 50mm intermolar width mogger
I can give you a TLDR for the entire book, but I'd still highly recommend you read it.

TLDR: chew hard foods, start weaning the baby ASAP, focus on nutrient-dense foods such as organs, grass-fed beef, raw milk, raw cheese etc. Anything processed or soft is useless. Have good posture + never mouth breath.

I can give you a TLDR for the entire book, but I'd still highly recommend you read it.

TLDR: chew hard foods, start weaning the baby ASAP, focus on nutrient-dense foods such as organs, grass-fed beef, raw milk, raw cheese etc. Anything processed or soft is useless. Have good posture + never mouth breath.
i already know that, that's pretty basic info for me

my mom fed me an subhuman diet and bottle fed me and i ended up with malocclusion and slight recession and still trying to fix it so i don't want my future children to suffer from this mistake, i hopefully will be able to raise them in a countryside away from modern shit that poisoned me from early age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
i already know that, that's pretty basic info for me

my mom fed me an subhuman diet and bottle fed me and i ended up with malocclusion and slight recession and still trying to fix it so i don't want my future children to suffer from this mistake, i hopefully will be able to raise them in a countryside away from modern shit that poisoned me from early age.
Good man. Respect.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
On August 2013, at his farm in Thailand, Vonderplanitz apparently leaned against his second-story balcony rail, which collapsed; he fell and broke his spine, which paralyzed him. At the hospital, he accepted pain-killing drugs, yet refused surgery to treat internal bleeding.After a few days, he lost consciousness and died.

Funny GIF

TAKE HEALTH ADVICE FROM A GUY WHO THROUGH DRINKING ANIMAL BLOOD WOULD TREAT HIS INTERNAL BLEEDING

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BrahminBoss
On August 2013, at his farm in Thailand, Vonderplanitz apparently leaned against his second-story balcony rail, which collapsed; he fell and broke his spine, which paralyzed him. At the hospital, he accepted pain-killing drugs, yet refused surgery to treat internal bleeding.After a few days, he lost consciousness and died.

Funny GIF

TAKE HEALTH ADVICE FROM A GUY WHO THROUGH DRINKING ANIMAL BLOOD WOULD TREAT HIS INTERNAL BLEEDING
That doesn’t dispel all of his work, though.

I said in the original post, take what you want from each, I don’t think you should follow any of them blindly.
i will look into each of them. what diet do you personally follow?

i will look into each of them. what diet do you personally follow?
I don’t follow one specific diet but I can tell you what I eat 99% of the time. This is from everything I’ve learned over the years. Highly recommend.

This is my food list which I choose from on a weekly basis:

Organic chicken
Organic pork
Organic lamb
Grass-fed beef mince/steak
Shellfish
Organs like liver mainly
Wild Salmon
Raw milk
Raw butter
Raw kefir
Raw yogurt
Raw unsalted cheese
Raw cream
Pasture raised eggs
Organic coconut oil
Organic orange juice
Organic fruits mainly berries
Organic root vegetables (i.e carrots and white potatoes)
Organic avocados
White rice
Raw honey
Sauerkraut
Ghee/lard/tallow
Gelatin
Bone broth
Good quality coffee
Good quality vanilla ice cream

I supplement different things if I need to, mainly:

D3
K2
Collagen peptides
Magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I don’t follow one specific diet but I can tell you what I eat 99% of the time. This is from everything I’ve learned over the years. Highly recommend.

This is my food list which I choose from on a weekly basis:

Organic chicken
Organic pork
Organic lamb
Grass-fed beef mince/steak
Shellfish
Organs like liver mainly
Wild Salmon
Raw milk
Raw butter
Raw kefir
Raw yogurt
Raw unsalted cheese
Raw cream
Pasture raised eggs
Organic coconut oil
Organic orange juice
Organic fruits mainly berries
Organic root vegetables (i.e carrots and white potatoes)
Organic avocados
White rice
Raw honey
Sauerkraut
Ghee/lard/tallow
Gelatin
Bone broth
Good quality coffee
Good quality vanilla ice cream

I supplement different things if I need to, mainly:

D3
K2
Collagen peptides
Magnesium
raw milk is illegal in my country, i want to obtain some but im not sure how much different it is from normal store bought milk

where do you get raw milk/butter/yogurt/cream

raw milk is illegal in my country, i want to obtain some but im not sure how much different it is from normal store bought milk

where do you get raw milk/butter/yogurt/cream
All from a farmers market, just depends on what they have when I'm there.

And if you can't get raw milk, organic whole milk is the next best bet.

All from a farmers market, just depends on what they have when I'm there.

And if you can't get raw milk, organic whole milk is the next best bet.
what’s the difference between raw/butter/yogurt/cream, how much different is the taste compared to stuff bought at supermarkets

Load of bs.

Red meat + carbs pretty much covers all your macros and micros other than vit C

I just want the best anti aging diet

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Consuming saturated fat staves off dry skin, inflammation and premature aging. Our cell membranes are made of about 50% saturated fat so eating the fats we're made of keeps them healthy. For example, beef fat—also called tallow—is structurally similar to sebum, which is the lubricating oil secreted by our skin.Jan

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Deleted member 30037
Femnine study

Consuming saturated fat staves off dry skin, inflammation and premature aging. Our cell membranes are made of about 50% saturated fat so eating the fats we're made of keeps them healthy. For example, beef fat—also called tallow—is structurally similar to sebum, which is the lubricating oil secreted by our skin.Jan
at the end of the day leto is the youngest looking 52 year old today and he happens to be vegan,i aggre that if your a vegan you will have low energy and if you go to the gym on top of being a vegan you will age stupidly bad bc your building muscle off low protein which is ultimate stress but in terms of straight up longevity vegan is proven to be numbr 1.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just be Goatis theory

at the end of the day leto is the youngest looking 52 year old today and he happens to be vegan,i aggre that if your a vegan you will have low energy and if you go to the gym on top of being a vegan you will age stupidly bad bc your building muscle off low protein which is ultimate stress but in terms of straight up longevity vegan is proven to be numbr 1.
Yeah maybe for every Jared Leto there’s 50 rotting vegans
Vegans lack b12 k2 in the diet

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, thereallegend and Deleted member 30037
Dunno. All these guys look their age. Just don't eat sugar/ processed food. from experience the best ones who age gracefully are vegetarians not full vegans. Just supplement k2/b12 and taurine and you will mog 90% people in your age bracket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and autistic_tendencies