If you want to learn about nutrition you need to study these people

Yeah maybe for every Jared Leto there’s 50 rotting vegans
Vegans lack b12 k2 in the diet
when i say vegan i mainly mean vegatarian so you can just have eggs,4 eggs a week contain enough b12 and k2,vitamins are nearly a meme its very hard to be deficient in them no matter what

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
just study people who all contradict each other theory

Dunno. All these guys look their age. Just don't eat sugar/ processed food. from experience the best ones who age gracefully are vegetarians not full vegans. Just supplement k2/b12 and taurine and you will mog 90% people in your age bracket.
Not true. Ray Peat died at 86 looking like this with hardly any wrinkles
. Dr Rhonda Patrick is in her 40s and looks like this
. Goat is 36 and looks like this

I don't think I've ever seen a vegan/ vegetarian with the same vitality or glow someone who actually follows a high quality animal based diet does. I can also speak for myself personally, I don't have a single wrinkle or line on my face. My skin is flawless

just study people who all contradict each other theory
They don't. All of them believe in following a high-quality animal-based diet. Just noticable minor differences in each.

They don't. All of them believe in following a high-quality animal-based diet. Just noticable minor differences in each.
just off the top of my head ray peat thinks fish oil is bad rhonda patrick loves fish oil jfl

I just want the best anti aging diet
Anti aging diet = eating as infrequently as possible, and consuming super nutrient-dense foods like organs and grass-fed beef. Also avoiding alcohol/ cigs etc

• +1
just off the top of my head ray peat thinks fish oil is bad rhonda patrick loves fish oil jfl
They both have the same opinion, that real fish oil supps are very hard to come by, and unless you get a legit one as Weston Price stated in his book, it's a waste of time.

Consuming saturated fat staves off dry skin, inflammation and premature aging. Our cell membranes are made of about 50% saturated fat so eating the fats we're made of keeps them healthy. For example, beef fat—also called tallow—is structurally similar to sebum, which is the lubricating oil secreted by our skin.Jan
Exactly

retard detected probably a judeo schizophrenic

Dunno. All these guys look their age. Just don't eat sugar/ processed food. from experience the best ones who age gracefully are vegetarians not full vegans. Just supplement k2/b12 and taurine and you will mog 90% people in your age bracket.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

Goatis is such a good example of how looks can improve when you go high quality animal-based. When he was young he ate a shit diet and looked like shit, nowadays (admittedly after a hair transplant too) after 8+ years of his raw diet he looks really, really good.

• +1
A substantial list of charlatans.

Imagine listening to people advocating for fruit :lul::lul:

Pure carnivore or go home.

If you need good advice, go listen to the baldcel Bart Kay.

A substantial list of charlatans.

Imagine listening to people advocating for fruit :lul::lul:

Pure carnivore or go home.

If you need good advice, go listen to the baldcel Bart Kay.
Bart Kay looks like he’s 65

Bart Kay looks like he’s 65
You absolutely dismantled him then. The guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

Maybe he needs some toxic fruits and a chiropractor like "Dr." Berg to fix him up.

Paul saladino SUCKS

Biolayne the best nutrition channel on youtube

Nutrition made simple number 1 or 2

1. Ray Peat
2. Aajonus Vonderplanitz
3. Dr. Weston A. Price
4. Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride
5. Dr. Eric Berg
6. Dr. Rhonda Patrick
7. Paul Saladino

8. Gatis Lagzdins (goatis/ sv3rige)
Great post!

You absolutely dismantled him then. The guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

Maybe he needs some toxic fruits and a chiropractor like "Dr." Berg to fix him up.
If he was healthy why does he look like a 65 year old bald man? There really isn’t an argument for it. He looks awful and you know it.

If he was healthy why does he look like a 65 year old bald man? There really isn’t an argument for it. He looks awful and you know it.
He doesn't look 65 you moron, go touch some grass and see what the average 65 year-old looks like jfl.

He is just a baldcel, looks like his age and that's beside the point, he has been carnivore for just a couple of years, you can't undo all these damage in a short period of time.

Listen to what he has to say and apply some common sense to your thinking. Not that you have the iq to understand given that you fell for Aajonus and Goatis lol aka Mister Natural Wig.

Eat raw meat as much as you won't, just don't listen to these obvious charlatans that take one good idea and twist it into stupid ideolog nonsense in order to cash in on impressionable people.