if you want to truly mog,don't follow the looksmax section,just get these two surgeries.this site gives shitty advice on how to looksmax.

yandex99

yandex99

Sphinx
1.brow reduction and feminisation of the orbitals

2.silikon 1000 permanent and safe lip filler for the upper lip only

you will look like a prettyboy god that is even prettier than jonathan ryhs meyers

prettboys are what's simped over by young foids and have the most status in our culture

you don't want to look like a ogre by adding bone mass,though if you have a weak lower third than get that as prettyboys have great lower thirds.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, micropp, ryuken and 2 others
bros eliminating the comp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Elijah_leo, micropp and 5 others
sddefault.jpg
Good-Morning-Jai-Shri-Krishna-Photo.jpg

you want to look like this but with a great lower third

that only works if youre like 15. if youre past 20 this is shit advice

that only works if youre like 15. if youre past 20 this is shit advice
it's not.a 40 year old hare krishna looking guy can get 18-23 year old women easily.unless you want old roasties.a rommate of mine said I looked like krishna and I've been approached by jailbaits for sex.I was 29.

also don't shower because the chemicals in the soap are harmful and reduce your attractiveness women actually love sweaty men

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
it's not.a 40 year old hare krishna looking guy can get 18-23 year old women easily.unless you want old roasties.a rommate of mine said I looked like krishna and I've been approached by jailbaits for sex.I was 29.
jesus can you be any more indian than this?

also don't shower because the chemicals in the soap are harmful and reduce your attractiveness women actually love sweaty men
young women prefer prettyboys.it's great advice because you'll be a old roastie repellant.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Chop off your dick while you're at it

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
dont care, didnt ask
you claimed I was indian,when I have zero indian ancestry.around these parts that's an insult that discredits people,i was correcting you for the viewers not you.I could care less about you you insignificant midwit.

Chop off your dick while you're at it
young women see prettyboys as living gods.unless you want old hags or believe in 'muh masculinity'redpill copes then this is the best advice ever posted on the forum.