If you were approached by a 5+ girl...

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Does that mean you are not a complete subhuman, even if not Chad, you at least are somewhat attractive?

No, it means she wants to rob me or steal my kidney

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470, rockndogs and 3 others
OP is volcel

retardmaxxed. obviously not incel or subhuman if an average or above average girl actually approached you. if a girl agreed to date you or just liked you it would still mean you aren't subhuman, but approaching you is on another level and obviously means you aren't subhuman. volcel gtfo

I just want to be approached, even a fatty will do.

yeah if you get approached by gl girls then you're gl

XD

Fuck I used to think I was gl but realized I was only ever approached once by like an ugly black girl asking me something and once or twice a girl complimenting my t-shirt

never been approached, so i dont know. hope i helped you

Approach? Like she comes up to you and asks if she can suck your cock?

Last edited:
I was approached by few girls, but one of them when she was horny she was picking up ALL dudes in my class. Even MANLETS Normies. But she called me few times loved one when all class where looking. But after some time she quit and didn't give a shit about me.

mark all of your posts ever since you joined have been complete dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I was approached by few girls, but one of them when she was horny she was picking up ALL dudes in my class. Even MANLETS Normies. But she called me few times loved one when all class where looking. But after some time she quit and didn't give a shit about me.
slayer tbh.

Has happened. Turned down the advance. Had it with my pissholes.

Never been approached by more than a 3-4/10 and that's only happened a few times. Higher tier girls won't approach first unless you're 7/10+.