If you were breastfed for less than 2 years, you should have free access to all orthodontic appliances and jaw surgery

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I fucking hate this disgusting modernist Jewish world. Imagine breastfeeding your kid for only 7 months and then bottlefeeding him. That's me. Fuck this world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SayNoToRotting, Fear and 4 others
I dont think i was breastfed even for month lol

Im fucking 172cm and 45kg twink who barely walks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Sepian and turkproducer
I dont think i was breastfed

environment is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685
Feels good to have been brestfead for 6 months and still have a decent palate

You always change your views don't you? Jesus christ lmfao
i love trolling u
giphy.gif

I'm still sucking on mommy's titty

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and needsolution
I fucking hate this disgusting modernist Jewish world. Imagine breastfeeding your kid for only 7 months and then bottlefeeding him. That's me. Fuck this world
I wasn't ever breastfeed, yet I have a forward grown face. I believe that a majority of looks are genetic.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
I was breastfead until I was almost 3 years old and my birthweight was 19 lbs. All this correlates with height
20200105 214915

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Little Diddy... About Jack and dianeee

i was barely breastfed for a month and my mom could not breastfeed me after due to psychological damage after an earthquake

still ended up 6.2'5 with perfect dental health

it is probably cope boyo, sorry

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
I only breastfeed for 2 weeks

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3789
i was barely breastfed for a month and my mom could not breastfeed me after due to psychological damage after an earthquake

Keep coping. All studies disagree, not breastfeeding heavily increases the chance of improper oral habits ofcourse theres gonna be outliers but I'm one of the fucked of the majority. Now suck my cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I was only breastfed but still ended up as a recessed subhuman creature but I mouthbreathed

Keep coping. All studies disagree, not breastfeeding heavily increases the chance of improper oral habits ofcourse theres gonna be outliers but I'm one of the fucked of the majority. Now suck my cock
get your 3 incher here boy jfl

Mine told me that she didn't know how to get me to suck. . . . . THERE WAS NOTHING TO EVEN SUCK ON!!!!!

get your 3 incher here boy jfl
I remember when you were trying to piss me off and make fun of me. I don't take you seriously anymore

Mine told me that she didn't know how to get me to suck. . . . . THERE WAS NOTHING TO EVEN SUCK ON!!!!!
ay wtf why didnt she bring you to the nipple bruh

you could do the rest

your moms momma insticts are kinda off ngl

• +1
What's wrong with your face? Last time I saw you, you looked like a Germanic Chadlite.

It’s almost like the women here want their sons to end up being incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
I remember when you were trying to piss me off and make fun of me. I don't take you seriously anymore
oh shit where did i do it lol

sorry not sorry i act rude sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What's wrong with your face? Last time I saw you, you looked like a Germanic Chadlite.
My long midface, extremely narrow underdeveloped subhuman maxilla, downward growth, thin gay eyebrows inherited from my dad, high hairline, long nose with big nose tip
oh shit where did i do it lol

sorry not sorry i act rude sometimes
You said you were going to punch me in the jaw.

• +1
I dont think i was breastfed even for month lol

Im fucking 172cm and 45kg twink who barely walks.

Shieeet brother. You definitelly need the secret ingredient to build all kindz of gains...all kindz

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-06_232859.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-06_232859.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 12
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution
I was never breastfed. I only got trenbolone injections on my neck vein.

I was breastfed till i joined kindergarten so 3 years, you mirin?

ay wtf why didnt she bring you to the nipple bruh

you could do the rest

your moms momma insticts are kinda off ngl
Well for one thing, she won't let me see my brother nor my sisters because I'm a "bad influence" on them (like we're a divorced couple or something, lmao). She also treats them like they're siblings and snaps at them when they're doing normal things such as talking and/or asking her a question (or breathing). THAT is a telltale sign that you have a mother with bad nurturing instincts.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
My long midface, extremely narrow underdeveloped subhuman maxilla, downward growth, thin gay eyebrows inherited from my dad, high hairline, long nose with big nose tip

You said you were going to punch me in the jaw.
The long midface isn't really a problem if you have a good IPD (unless you don't then I don't know what to say), and the high hairline isn't that bad as long as it doesn't go over 4 fingers (unless your forehead is also super wide like mine).

DM me a pic if you want me to tell you if you're just brutally underrating yourself or not.

Last edited:
  • +1

reminder

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, KDA Player and Deleted member 685