If your almost over past puberty no point in looksmaxxing

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
The odds of you actually being able to looksmaxx and ascend are extremely low; not counting the enormous numbers of surgery you gotta get to MAYBE ascend.
You will lose years of your life, sanity, money, effort and in the end your brain will still know deep down your subhuman ( THIS IF COUNTING THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY ASCENDED ).
Better simply move on and do something else on your life and only softmaxx, this if you have the personality to strive something thats not social-related ( cause if you are someone who need to crave attention constantly or sex, its brutally over ).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 39
With over i mean OVER OVER, some cases that you see and ''jesus christ this nigga will need 30000 surgeries and still wont able to ascend''
if you have good base/average thats something else

I looked like shit in my puberty but my looks started to skyrocket in my 22 and I peaked in 26 I believe

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11167 and 4 others
retarded thread. you can ascend after puberty

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, bugeye, Deleted member 11167 and 15 others
I'm still gonna get more bones

The odds of you actually being able to looksmaxx and ascend are extremely low; not counting the enormous numbers of surgery you gotta get to MAYBE ascend.
You will lose years of your life, sanity, money, effort and in the end your brain will still know deep down your subhuman ( THIS IF COUNTING THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY ASCENDED ).
Better simply move on and do something else on your life and only softmaxx, this if you have the personality to strive something thats not social-related ( cause if you are someone who need to crave attention constantly or sex, its brutally over ).
I'm a pubescent cel, can you tell me some things I can do to GIGA-ascend?

You are so right, I 100% share your point of view. It's a sad truth, but in the long run it will make us ugly men happier.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
You are so right, I 100% share your point of view. It's a sad truth, but in the long run it will make us ugly men happier.
[automerge]1615846698[/automerge]
yeah from a mechanical point of view its way better to spend this effort on something else

if only we could turn back the clock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
With over i mean OVER OVER, some cases that you see and ''jesus christ this nigga will need 30000 surgeries and still wont able to ascend''
if you have good base/average thats something else
Cope

So just suffer being ugly ur whole life

the only surgery needed to fix the face is trimax or distraction

Lmao why is this doomer bullshit in the success section? @her @Sergeant pls take action

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11167, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Softmaxxing is still looksmaxxing. You´d be surprised how much someone can improve solely softmaxxing as long as they have a decent starting base. I do agree partially though, your life shouldn´t revolve around looksmaxing neither should it dictate your life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
low iq thread
we have concrete examples of guys how took +4 point past 25yo
and just soft maxxing could easily give you +2 pts at any age

Low iq, most people can ascend with surgeries. You can't do shit during puberty other than getting growth injections. Nothing for your face lol.

Low iq, most people can ascend with surgeries. You can't do shit during puberty other than getting growth injections. Nothing for your face lol.
Growth injections can increase skull size, for example.

I looked like shit in my puberty but my looks started to skyrocket in my 22 and I peaked in 26 I believe
how can you become better looking after 22 lol what did actually change

I disagree, this is a very bad outlook. I changed a lot from 18 to 21 years old

worst thread of the year award?

Cope af I ascended from 3 psl to almost 5 psl