If your muscles are sore the day after having sex should you skip strength training that day?

alien

alien

Kraken
I was lifting weights Monday. I felt fine Tuesday. Had sex Tuesday for a couple hours. Now I feel sore as fucking hell today. I tried doing wood chops and I could feel it in my biceps even.

I'm worried that my progress is going to be delayed if I go an extra day without lifting weights. But I hear that if you lift while your muscles are still sore you're not gonna get any gains.

I hear that dehydration can lead to muscle soreness. I was sweating like crazy yesterday and took two water breaks. And I drank an energy drink on the way home. And more water.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I was lifting weights Monday. I felt fine Tuesday. Had sex Tuesday for a couple hours. Now I feel sore as fucking hell today. I tried doing wood chops and I could feel it in my biceps even.

I'm worried that my progress is going to be delayed if I go an extra day without lifting weights. But I hear that if you lift while your muscles are still sore you're not gonna get any gains.

I hear that dehydration can lead to muscle soreness. I was sweating like crazy yesterday and took two water breaks. And I drank an energy drink on the way home. And more water.
good problems my dude. Just skip it lol

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob

This is SUI FUEL for us Incels cos you get a workout from fucking while we Gymcel and get aches from lifting.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mansnob
Made this thread to say you had sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Gebirgscel, swedecel and 6 others
Made this thread to say you had sex
No I'm literally worried that I'm going to be setback with my weight lifting progress. I tend to eat a lot of calories (I didn't eat many calories yesterday though) and don't want to get fat.

No I'm literally worried that I'm going to be setback with my weight lifting progress. I tend to eat a lot of calories (I didn't eat many calories yesterday though) and don't want to get fat.
I think you can keep lifting weights. It depends how you feel. It's at your discretion.

After doing woodchops, halos and crunches my abs are killing me. Fuark
Fucking dying after the bicep curls. 20 reps x 3 sets. I don't know if I can do those hammer curls. I don't even want to attempt the shoulders. lol.

Last edited:
Skip the girl

youll have to keep fucking bigger and bigger bitches to maintain progressive overload

:feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Pendejo, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Questions of a Chad.

trying to flex eh? try to lift if you can

Dont be a pussy. LIFT, theres labourers lifting heavy shit EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Dont be a pussy. LIFT, theres labourers lifting heavy shit EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Yet but laborers age like complete shit, back goes out fast

But are you lifting heavy shit 8 hours a day?
They are still strong and have better muscular CNS's than most bodybuilders.