If your white and ugly just remember you still have higher smv than all Asians Curries and Arabs

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
JFL this is what comes up when looking for Indian models

Over for all Indians unless strong white influence on genetics

Yes this guy has a better shot at fucking white women than even the best looking full curry.
Show me one example of an Indian guy pulling a Stacy. You cant. Not one out of however many billion Currycels there are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6824, owlofathena and 10 others
the guy on bottom kinda mogs me a bit with the pheno

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6111, goat2x and 6 others
yep, and water isn't wet. based king

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
the guy on bottom kinda mogs me a bit with the pheno

aaaaand yet again your self hatred never ceases to amaze me. you are by far and large the most pathetic human being i've ever encountered in all of PSL to exist. sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Hekt0r
BASED

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, curryslayerordeath, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Arab men have high SMV

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3635, Lolcel and 8 others
Found a couple right off the bat:

1330CDDA A2AC 49ED B5E7 1CDCCCBDB459
9D1AFF65 7B60 4F65 A1F9 52847E053D7B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Lolcel, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
(n)

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Sikkunt23
BWC always mogs

I would be white if Hitler won

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Aman and Raax
OP's leaked face

obv bait but SFLcels need to slit their wrists ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet and 6 others
reminder OP is a recessed and abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and johncruz12345
giga cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and johncruz12345
This is not a cope thread at all
I have legit witnessed extremely ugly white guys who got cute asian girls in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea etc
even whites who are short.
Let me give you a real life example of a non famous ugly whitey getting attacked 5 years ago for having a cute chinese girlfriend

This white guy was attacked by an incel chink in Taiwan.
The chink got enraged seeing a subhuman white having a cute chink girl, he was enraged that chink girl betrayed her race for a subhuman of another race so he confronted the whitey, calling him horse face and the girl a whore etc.
I visited white guy's IG and he was legit delusional about his looks and did the hashtags like "#blueeyes" "#rareeyes"

Taiwanese-man-bullies-fellow-national-for-dating-a-western-foreigner.jpg

2E67E90E00000578-0-image-a-3_1447407145380.jpg

I feel bad for him tbh, he tries super hard to integrate, learnt chinese as a foreigner,promoted chinese culture, learnt to read write traditional chinese(really freaking hard), and in the end still gets attacked.
Long midface only gets worse with age. He needs to get implants/fillers badly as his bones are nonexistent or join the army and get killed while killing others as revenge against cruel humans

His youtube channel is called "deeplucid" btw

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Mouthbreath
absolutely not, becuase of a variety of reasons

View attachment 731678
View attachment 731679
Yes this guy has a better shot at fucking white women than even the best looking full curry.
Show me one example of an Indian guy pulling a Stacy. You cant. Not one out of however many billion Currycels there are
Not all arabs

the most obvious bait i've sene in years LOL

NO iF you are attractive enough.. It does not matter what ethnic your are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Arabs mog in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Donc0ck and Deleted member 7098
doesn't mean shit in ee since there are very few asians or curries

JBW is utter fucking cope. the only women this applies to is ugly fucking gooks who are barely human. also kys if u think pic below cant get white puss just cause hes a pajeet, and i fucking hate indians and pakis

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-124438.png
    Screenshot_20201015-124438.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 152
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
JBW is utter fucking cope. the only women this applies to is ugly fucking gooks who are barely human. also kys if u think pic below cant get white puss just cause hes a pajeet, and i fucking hate indians and pakis
no he couldn’t. no attractive white women anyway

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
he definitely wouldnt

white cel cope. u are white and incel give up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I have legit witnessed extremely ugly white guys who got cute asian girls in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea etc
Let me give you a real life example of a non famous ugly whitey getting attacked 5 years ago for having a cute chinese girlfriend

The chink got enraged seeing a subhuman white having a cute chink girl, he was enraged that chink girl betrayed her race for a subhuman of another race so he confronted the whitey, calling him horse face and the girl a whore etc.
I visited white guy's IG and he was legit delusional about his looks and did the hashtags like "#blueeyes" "#rareeyes"

I feel bad for him tbh, he tries super hard to integrate, learnt chinese as a foreigner,promoted chinese culture, learnt to read write traditional chinese(really freaking hard), and in the end still gets attacked.
Long midface only gets worse with age. He needs to get implants/fillers badly as his bones are nonexistent or join the army and get killed while killing others as revenge against cruel humans

Nigga what is this cope. Lol. I wish I could cope as hard as you.

This is a cope thread OP. I have seen many ugly curries with white girls in my area.

View attachment 731678
View attachment 731679

Can't think of one but if you're talking Arabs they can possibly pull one if their looks are good enough. Ex: Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid.

This is a cope thread OP. I have seen many ugly curries with white girls in my area.

yeah but are they stacy though? Like the blonde ones that look like Abby Rao? Or looks like Emma Watson? If there is one u need to post a pic because I have never seen this in my entire 30 years living on this earth.

Can't think of one but if you're talking Arabs they can possibly pull one if their looks are good enough. Ex: Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid.

I like how the curries on here fail to mention that he's half Irish

yeah but are they stacy though? Like the blonde ones that look like Abby Rao? Or looks like Emma Watson? If there is one u need to post a pic because I have never seen this in my entire 30 years living on this earth.
Yes Stacies. I've shared pics with many users, and where I live its a common occurrence.

I've seen that video before.

Chink better be happy I wasn't there or I would have roasted his manlet ass chipmunk faced school shooter haircut having greasy pimply ass into oblivion.

I have horseface too pisses me off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Raax, Deleted member 9288 and johncruz12345
At least one can take solace in mogging other races.

Yes Stacies. I've shared pics with many users, and where I live its a common occurrence.

Do you live in Cali? Bc I live in central California and when I go down to LA I see chinks with white foids but they are significantly uglier than the white stacies who tend to date white men.

At least one can take solace in mogging other races.

Me too somewhat. At least my life isn't as bad if I was say a 5'1 chink or curry. If that was the case I might as well blow my brains out.

why is this guy so fucking gay just fight the nigga instead of muh are u recording

• +1
Reactions: Raax