if you're 17-18

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
One of your main objectives should be to gain independence from your parents and get your own house/place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Tfw I'm 21 and living with my parents for free. This way I don't have to pay 10k per year on my university housing.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1464 and MrGlutton
brb having to pay for rent instead of saving for surgeries
brb working my ass off to pay rent instead of studymaxxing

I agree with the fact that you need to get independence at this age. But in some cases it's much more worthy to stay at your parents'.

• +1
Reactions: Ned_Kelly, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
legit. Currently working on getting a job but Im so fking unprepared for one. Feels like im going to flop hard and be clueless. I have no idea what to studycel in college so my life is literally directionless

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Yeah rot by yourself instead

• +1
Why though? I never understand parents that kick their kids out, whats the point? It is much more cost efficient in the west if the kid works while living with his parents

Why though? I never understand parents that kick their kids out, whats the point? It is much more cost efficient in the west if the kid works while living with his parents
to have a new life

One of your main objectives should be to gain independence from your parents and get your own house/place.
I'm 18 and I'm in uni right now, so I can't do that now. but if you aren't then I agree with you

@MrGlutton all these guys are kids who never had a ounce of independence and dont understand the IMPORTANCE of having your own place and privacy especially during sex.

having your OWN place NO rooomates is such a status symbol in womens eyes its insane, its basically free sex if your not completlty 100% subhuman

• +1