If you're 5.5+ PSL male, is it a bad idea to LTR a 4.5 PSL girl?

Thanks, much appreciated bro. I do listen to Wheat Waffles on YouTube, pretty based and informative channel.
Just to make sure what would be considered a 4 PSL in the UK, is the bar lower or higher than say in the USA?
For me, infatuation takes more than looks. I'd prefer to LTR a girl who is above 4 PSL but with a nice, kind personality, is similarly educated (so we're on the same level on life for relatability and stability) and who I can show to my mum. I also gotta think about if I want to spend the rest of my life with her, at least in the long term. I've only known her for a week, so I am aware things can change but it's looking good at the moment.
And of course, we're going out. We've sorted a date this afternoon over text.
TBH I see other 6 PSL lads here in the UK... and sure on DMs.
Why would I struggle to find my looksmatch?

I've seen this on the internet among couples. Is an IRL attractive person 4+ PSL?
Women that are actually 6PSL + are incredibly rare. PSL is autistic so I will use r/truerateme for reference.

6PSL is about 7/10 r/trm which is fucking rare. Its about 1 in 40 women. Now you have to hope she is single, she is attracted to you and you have compatible personalities. You also have to hope she doesn't reject you for some autistic reason. This is why you probably shouldn't wait for your looksmatch.

After about 6PSL its just personal preference. Your talking minute differences between 6PSL and 7PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
who gives a shit
do you want to date her? then date her
jfl

• +1
I knew a few classmates that did Further Maths. All but 2 ended up sitting it for A-levels, the rest dropped out and got Ds at AS iirc. I still have a pretty shit sleeping pattern up until today so I feel you on that one :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and I knew someone who was similar to you
Luckily they managed to get into a UCL despite being lazy

At least you've got a degree and 2:2 is a good grade.
My degree is in medicine.
Mirin, I did accounting an economics. It sounds impressive to normies so I am not complaining. If I tryharded at college and got better grades I would have done maths. It is what it is. I would probably have to go do a masters to get a high paying job but surgery first. Maybe after I will try and do a masters.

• +1
who gives a shit
do you want to date her? then date her
jfl
I am going to be going on a date with her.

Women that are actually 6PSL + are incredibly rare. PSL is autistic so I will use r/truerateme for reference.

6PSL is about 7/10 r/trm which is fucking rare. Its about 1 in 40 women. Now you have to hope she is single, she is attracted to you and you have compatible personalities. You also have to hope she doesn't reject you for some autistic reason. This is why you probably shouldn't wait for your looksmatch.

After about 6PSL its just personal preference. Your talking minute differences between 6PSL and 7PSL.

At uni, I did see two girls who were 7/10 according to TRM. One, who was also a model, was dating a PSL 4 skinnyfat guy and the other just had a rotten personality.
I'm happy to be with any girl who is 4+ PSL tbh. Where would PSL 4.5 fall under here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and loksr

At uni, I did see two girls who were 7/10 according to TRM. One, who was also a model, was dating a PSL 4 skinnyfat guy and the other just had a rotten personality.
I'm happy to be with any girl who is 4+ PSL tbh. Where would PSL 4.5 fall under here?
4.5PSL = 5.5/10 imo. Anything above the average is high tier becky.

"7/10 according to TRM. One, who was also a model, was dating a PSL 4 skinnyfat guy". Looks theory died.
"the other just had a rotten personality." Dark triad chad?

• +1
4.5PSL = 5.5/10 imo. Anything above the average is high tier becky.

"7/10 according to TRM. One, who was also a model, was dating a PSL 4 skinnyfat guy". Looks theory died.
"the other just had a rotten personality." Dark triad chad?
I'd be happy with a high tier becky. Still pretty. Doesn't have to be gigastacy, they're rare. Plus usually girls like to date guys who mog them.

I mean tbf, the skinnyfat guy was quite tall (I think 6'3? and NT, had plenty of friends. even hosted house parties himself, played on a sports team IIRC. Oddly enough he still had a skinnyfat body. Fencing IIRC)

The other girl (she was Estonian) was just nasty tbh, and lowkey racist towards black people. Only hung around 5+ psl girls, and had some snooty stuck up attitude. She was in my class as well jfl.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I'd be happy with a high tier becky. Still pretty. Doesn't have to be gigastacy, they're rare. Plus usually girls like to date guys who mog them.

I mean tbf, the skinnyfat guy was quite tall (I think 6'3? and NT, had plenty of friends. even hosted house parties himself, played on a sports team IIRC. Oddly enough he still had a skinnyfat body. Fencing IIRC)

The other girl (she was Estonian) was just nasty tbh, and lowkey racist towards black people. Only hung around 5+ psl girls, and had some snooty stuck up attitude. She was in my class as well jfl.
NT pilled again. Also height pilled.

I hate racists tbh, and for good reason. Im not white :lul::lul:

• +1
NT pilled again. Also height pilled.

I hate racists tbh, and for good reason. Im not white :lul::lul:
Agreed with you on that one. I wouldn't want to date a racist girl tbh.
Would 1/4 Lebanese count?

Guy looked like a stereotypical soy boy.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Agreed with you on that one. I wouldn't want to date a racist girl tbh.
Would 1/4 Lebanese count?

Guy looked like a stereotypical soy boy.
Eh, white passing imo. Exotic white

• +1
Such is the life of aspy Chad. Only ever been cold approached 3 times at 5, 11 and 17.

Holyfuck you people are so obsessed with some fucking numbers 😂😂😂 get some help jesus christ.
Btw im probably The only PSL 6 here.

Holyfuck you people are so obsessed with some fucking numbers 😂😂😂 get some help jesus christ.
Btw im probably The only PSL 6 here.
Post pics

You might as well tbh, besides not to sound like a pessimist but these things rarely last anyway. At least you'll get LTR experience and learn whilst also being happy around her for however long it lasts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595

PSL 4.5 is about 5.3/5.4 TRM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Xangsane
Just what I was thinking. She honestly makes me very happy when I talk to her.
dont gotta ask a bunch of incels whether are not you should make a decision that makes you feel good
water tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Xangsane
I've been walking outside for a bit of fresh air after I completed my thesis. Last week, I decided to go inside an independent coffee shop and observe NT people enjoying their happy lives while I rot inside.
Suddenly, this girl cold approached me and we sat down together, talking for the next hour. She was around 4.5 PSL, "arthoe"/indie aesthetic and looked somewhat ethnically ambiguous but on the white-passing side (she said she was half Indian, half English.)
Had this sort of look, but slightly darker skinned, dark brown hair and a 4.5 PSL face:
View attachment 1298681
The conversation flowed nicely, we had a lot in common, plenty of banter and a tiny little bit of flirting. I also learned that she herself was a student (she is a final year Maths student at a good Russell Group University and lives in my area and is one year younger than me. I'm 23 and she's 22.) We exchanged numbers (I'm a socialmediacel apart from WhatsApp) and here we are still calling and texting one another all the damn time now. We vibe so well I don't think I could ever get a similar vibe from someone else, even if she had a higher PSL.
We're now setting up dates together, and my first date is tomorrow. We planned our first date a couple hours ago over text.

Here are our stats:

Me
  • 177cm
  • White/MENA (25% MENA)
  • Rated 6 PSL on average
  • 15% bf, 20.5 inch bidelts
  • Been described as prettyboy. I was wearing a nice dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the neck unbuttoned and well-fitted trousers.
Her
  • 163cm (estimate)
  • White/Indian
  • Looks to be 4.5 PSL
  • Average body type, but small waist
  • Looks "arthoe"/MPDG pheno. Looks like she came straight out of 1989.
I've heard people on here say that you shouldn't LTR a girl who is of a lower looks level than you, but I just feel I'd vibe with her really well. She seems like LTR material (HQNP, well-educated, carries herself well and isn't a total NPC) and is very interested in me. I'm actually growing to like her.

Boyos, what should I do with her? Keep her or get a girl of a higher PSL?
I don't think I'd want to do the latter though, tbh. This girl seems to be quite special. I'm not one who is overly concerned about looks, I'd just like a girl to be in a happy LTR with.
Just fucking go for it and dont ask this forum for AUTIST negative opinions:chad:

I've been walking outside for a bit of fresh air after I completed my thesis. Last week, I decided to go inside an independent coffee shop and observe NT people enjoying their happy lives while I rot inside.
Suddenly, this girl cold approached me and we sat down together, talking for the next hour. She was around 4.5 PSL, "arthoe"/indie aesthetic and looked somewhat ethnically ambiguous but on the white-passing side (she said she was half Indian, half English.)
Had this sort of look, but slightly darker skinned, dark brown hair and a 4.5 PSL face:
View attachment 1298681
The conversation flowed nicely, we had a lot in common, plenty of banter and a tiny little bit of flirting. I also learned that she herself was a student (she is a final year Maths student at a good Russell Group University and lives in my area and is one year younger than me. I'm 23 and she's 22.) We exchanged numbers (I'm a socialmediacel apart from WhatsApp) and here we are still calling and texting one another all the damn time now. We vibe so well I don't think I could ever get a similar vibe from someone else, even if she had a higher PSL.
We're now setting up dates together, and my first date is tomorrow. We planned our first date a couple hours ago over text.

Here are our stats:

Me
  • 177cm
  • White/MENA (25% MENA)
  • Rated 6 PSL on average
  • 15% bf, 20.5 inch bidelts
  • Been described as prettyboy. I was wearing a nice dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the neck unbuttoned and well-fitted trousers.
Her
  • 163cm (estimate)
  • White/Indian
  • Looks to be 4.5 PSL
  • Average body type, but small waist
  • Looks "arthoe"/MPDG pheno. Looks like she came straight out of 1989.
I've heard people on here say that you shouldn't LTR a girl who is of a lower looks level than you, but I just feel I'd vibe with her really well. She seems like LTR material (HQNP, well-educated, carries herself well and isn't a total NPC) and is very interested in me. I'm actually growing to like her.

Boyos, what should I do with her? Keep her or get a girl of a higher PSL?
I don't think I'd want to do the latter though, tbh. This girl seems to be quite special. I'm not one who is overly concerned about looks, I'd just like a girl to be in a happy LTR with.
Ask her to do 16 personalities test and do it yourself but do The Cognitive functions one because 16 personalities is not accurate.

Be careful. 16 personalities test can give you a wrong answer and NEVER base your whole personality od that thing i know it Sounds easy but it can take you as it took me to The Rabbit hole

• +1
You have problems bro. Imagine spending hours fantasizing on an autistic forum, trying to convince incels ur made up stories are real.

You have problems bro. Imagine spending hours fantasizing on an autistic forum, trying to convince incels ur made up stories are real.
They're not larps ffs.

Just fucking go for it and dont ask this forum for AUTIST negative opinions:chad:
We're already bf and gf.

Ask her to do 16 personalities test and do it yourself but do The Cognitive functions one because 16 personalities is not accurate.

Be careful. 16 personalities test can give you a wrong answer and NEVER base your whole personality od that thing i know it Sounds easy but it can take you as it took me to The Rabbit hole
I did a cognitive functions test and got INFP. I'm gonna aks her to do one too.

They're not larps ffs.
If u aren't larping then finally send us a NORMAL picture of urself. I know u won't do this so ur just a stupid larper. Can't imagine most people are falling for it jfl.

• WTF
If u aren't larping then finally send us a NORMAL picture of urself. I know u won't do this so ur just a stupid larper. Can't imagine most people are falling for it jfl.
All my pics are normal ffs

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
We're already bf and gf.

I did a cognitive functions test and got INFP. I'm gonna aks her to do one too.
Based. INFP = you must be a good soul

Stay a good soul only if you wish to stay and dont be corupted by offtopic of this forum. Become chad only if you wish so🤲🤲🤲

Peace to you

• Love it
Based. INFP = you must be a good soul

Stay a good soul only if you wish to stay and dont be corupted by offtopic of this forum. Become chad only if you wish so🤲🤲🤲

Peace to you
Thank you :3 I'll update you after she takes the test! I'm with her rn.