If you're 5.5+ PSL male, is it a bad idea to LTR a 4.5 PSL girl?

bro wtf you photoshop your pics lmao i debunked it, but then it got taken down jfl you cant be 6psl especially with those photoshopped pics
This nigga is photoshoping his pics too?:feelshaha:

If someone cant post his whitout photoshopped pics to .org he is 4 psl at max over op

Biden Over

It's not like it's an extreme change ffs. Everyone veeery sliiiightly shops their pics. I just removed any blemishes and shit off my face so I don't easily get ID'd.

Yup. Insane?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Than why you photoshop your pics:feelswhat:

It's not like it's an extreme change ffs. Everyone veeery sliiiightly shops their pics. I just removed any blemishes and shit off my face so I don't easily get ID'd.

Yup. Insane?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
sure bud , you photoshop your eyes also look at the reflection of the light its so unrealistic and also the blur at the edges of your face

Than why you photoshop your pics:feelswhat:
Same with you

Anyway, I remove any identifiable blemishes and marks off my face. I've got quite a few moles on my face (not too big or anything) so I remove them so I don't get easily identified.
I also try to make myself look as generic as possible, so I remove bloodshoot and wrinkles. I've got very slight nasolabial folds but that's about it.

sure bud , you photoshop your eyes also look at the reflection of the light its so unrealistic and also the blur at the edges of your face
That's because I focus my camera lens on my face and use macro settings.
Secondly I always make sure the light is directly facing me when I take a picture.

Same with you

Anyway, I remove any identifiable blemishes and marks off my face. I've got quite a few moles on my face (not too big or anything) so I remove them so I don't get easily identified.
I also try to make myself look as generic as possible, so I remove bloodshoot and wrinkles. I've got very slight nasolabial folds but that's about it.
I dont photoshop my pics jfl dnrd the others

Same with you

sure bud , if you can edit stuff like that I'm pretty sure your competent to edit and blend in other parts of your face

In the grand scope of things there are 3 looks levels. Subhuman, Normie and Attractive. (Wheat Waffles talked about this). If you consider her attractive and she considers you attractive LTR her. You rated her above 4PSL so you must find her attractive. There is no reason not to do this. You seem infatuated with her so I would reccomend asking her out. Its not a binding contract, you can break up with her if you don't like her.

Your also 6PSL in the UK :chad::chad::chad: teramogger. I am fucking mirin bro, send me your pics lol. Apart from this at 6PSL you are going to struggle to find your looksmatch.

If you look at other teramoggers (both male and female), the people they LTR tend to be uglier then them. However in the grand scheme of things they are "attractive" (by irl standards).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Xangsane
sure bud , if you can edit stuff like that I'm pretty sure your competent to edit and blend in other parts of your face
Mate, all I do is use the clone tool to do things like that. I don't even know how to blend and photoshop myself to opry levels of gigachad. Stop coping, seriously.

I dont photoshop my pics jfl dnrd the others
I've seen two pics of you in the same pose. one looked giga frauded

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
someone send this edited pic in?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Mate, all I do is use the clone tool to do things like that. I don't even know how to blend and photoshop myself to opry levels of gigachad. Stop coping, seriously.

yea sure , if you're so confident that i frauded run it then lol

Can you send the 2 pics pls

• JFL
Op you are not 6 psl:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
just seen it imo it’s heavily edited and even if it wasn’t not 6psl

@Xangsane the light reflecting of your eyes is the most easiest dead giveaway of using photoshop lmao

In the grand scope of things there are 3 looks levels. Subhuman, Normie and Attractive. (Wheat Waffles talked about this). If you consider her attractive and she considers you attractive LTR her. You rated her above 4PSL so you must find her attractive. There is no reason not to do this. You seem infatuated with her so I would reccomend asking her out. Its not a binding contract, you can break up with her if you don't like her.

Your also 6PSL in the UK :chad::chad::chad: teramogger. I am fucking mirin bro, send me your pics lol. Apart from this at 6PSL you are going to struggle to find your looksmatch.

If you look at other teramoggers (both male and female), the people they LTR tend to be uglier then them. However in the grand scheme of things they are "attractive" (by irl standards).
Thanks, much appreciated bro. I do listen to Wheat Waffles on YouTube, pretty based and informative channel.
Just to make sure what would be considered a 4 PSL in the UK, is the bar lower or higher than say in the USA?
For me, infatuation takes more than looks. I'd prefer to LTR a girl who is above 4 PSL but with a nice, kind personality, is similarly educated (so we're on the same level on life for relatability and stability) and who I can show to my mum. I also gotta think about if I want to spend the rest of my life with her, at least in the long term. I've only known her for a week, so I am aware things can change but it's looking good at the moment.
And of course, we're going out. We've sorted a date this afternoon over text.
TBH I see other 6 PSL lads here in the UK... and sure on DMs.
Why would I struggle to find my looksmatch?

I've seen this on the internet among couples. Is an IRL attractive person 4+ PSL?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Shit thread, dnrd

• JFL
Do you go to a russel group uni?

• +1
Biology, maths, chemistry. What about you
Business Studies, Maths and Physics. I took further maths at AS level but I got an E so I dropped it. Shit sleep pattern during college (would average about 4 hours a day) because I would rot playing video games. I would also never do homework or revision so I deserve my shit grades. 16-22 has been nothing but poor decisions for me. I have a degree now at 2:2 which is passable but its not from a russels group uni JFL.

What is your degree in?

• +1
Business Studies, Maths and Physics. I took further maths at AS level but I got an E so I dropped it. Shit sleep pattern during college (would average about 4 hours a day) because I would rot playing video games. I would also never do homework or revision so I deserve my shit grades. 16-22 has been nothing but poor decisions for me. I have a degree now at 2:2 which is passable but its not from a russels group uni JFL.

What is your degree in?
I knew a few classmates that did Further Maths. All but 2 ended up sitting it for A-levels, the rest dropped out and got Ds at AS iirc. I still have a pretty shit sleeping pattern up until today so I feel you on that one :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and I knew someone who was similar to you
Luckily they managed to get into a UCL despite being lazy

At least you've got a degree and 2:2 is a good grade.
My degree is in medicine.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer