If you're 5.5+ PSL male, is it a bad idea to LTR a 4.5 PSL girl?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've been walking outside for a bit of fresh air after I completed my thesis. Last week, I decided to go inside an independent coffee shop and observe NT people enjoying their happy lives while I rot inside.
Suddenly, this girl cold approached me and we sat down together, talking for the next hour. She was around 4.5 PSL, "arthoe"/indie aesthetic and looked somewhat ethnically ambiguous but on the white-passing side (she said she was half Indian, half English.)
Had this sort of look, but slightly darker skinned, dark brown hair and a 4.5 PSL face:

The conversation flowed nicely, we had a lot in common, plenty of banter and a tiny little bit of flirting. I also learned that she herself was a student (she is a final year Maths student at a good Russell Group University and lives in my area and is one year younger than me. I'm 23 and she's 22.) We exchanged numbers (I'm a socialmediacel apart from WhatsApp) and here we are still calling and texting one another all the damn time now. We vibe so well I don't think I could ever get a similar vibe from someone else, even if she had a higher PSL.
We're now setting up dates together, and my first date is tomorrow. We planned our first date a couple hours ago over text.

Here are our stats:

Me
  • 177cm
  • White/MENA (25% MENA)
  • Rated 6 PSL on average
  • 15% bf, 20.5 inch bidelts
  • Been described as prettyboy. I was wearing a nice dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the neck unbuttoned and well-fitted trousers.
Her
  • 163cm (estimate)
  • White/Indian
  • Looks to be 4.5 PSL
  • Average body type, but small waist
  • Looks "arthoe"/MPDG pheno. Looks like she came straight out of 1989.
I've heard people on here say that you shouldn't LTR a girl who is of a lower looks level than you, but I just feel I'd vibe with her really well. She seems like LTR material (HQNP, well-educated, carries herself well and isn't a total NPC) and is very interested in me. I'm actually growing to like her.

Boyos, what should I do with her? Keep her or get a girl of a higher PSL?
I don't think I'd want to do the latter though, tbh. This girl seems to be quite special. I'm not one who is overly concerned about looks, I'd just like a girl to be in a happy LTR with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, Lihito, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, turkproducer, Biiyo03 and 11 others
take someone like this
don't prioritize looks only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, crosshold, aBetterMii and 3 others
Why you are asking this?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, ShowerMaxxing and Enfant terrible
Why you are asking this?
I just want to see if people support this idea or if I should go with my looksmatch (I'm personally not inclined to doing the latter.)

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
I just want to see if people support this idea or if I should go with my looksmatch (I'm personally not inclined to doing the latter.)
Dude you dont need to care too much because you are not 5.5psl+ just date whit a 1psl girl:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 14781, germanlooks and 1 other person
Why are you asking to abused dog incels about this? sounds like you really like her so go for it JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 14781, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
not all about looks bro when it comes down to finding someone, if u see a long term relationship from it go for it

u will both descend hard when ur older so it’ll be even lol

do it now or u will be mentally unstable wishing u gave it a shot

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ShowerMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Why are you asking to abused dog incels about this? sounds like you really like her so go for it JFL
I just want opinions :lul::lul::lul:

not all about looks bro when it comes down to finding someone, if u see a long term relationship from it go for it

Thanks. Glad to see that there are people who imply looksmatch in an LTR isn't everything.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Wdym by White/Indian she’s either Indian or white

I just want opinions :lul::lul::lul:

Thanks. Glad to see that there are people who imply looksmatch in an LTR isn't everything.
when it’s about yourself it’s all about looks, when someone u wanna be with comes into play personality comes into it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Beanermaxxer and Xangsane
when it’s about yourself it’s all about looks, when someone u wanna be with comes into play personality comes into it
I agree
Ultimately I'd prefer to be with someone who I can vibe with as a long-term companion and settle down with one day.

Be right back looking into my crystal ball
What is it saying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Its' not about "psl" lol, If you find her cute and u like her why do u care? then just do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beanermaxxer and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fogdart, Beanermaxxer and 1 other person
Its' not about "psl" lol, If you find her cute and u like her why do u care? then just do it.
Based. I see people on here reject girls if they aren't looksmatched but for me it's all about whether she makes me happy (and of course I gotta find her attractive. I think she's cute but if I posted her here she'd get rated 4.5 PSL)

You will get cucked 5 years into the relationship by a bbc
How?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I've been walking outside for a bit of fresh air after I completed my thesis. Last week, I decided to go inside an independent coffee shop and observe NT people enjoying their happy lives while I rot inside.
Suddenly, this girl cold approached me and we sat down together, talking for the next hour. She was around 4.5 PSL, "arthoe"/indie aesthetic and looked somewhat ethnically ambiguous but on the white-passing side (she said she was half Indian, half English.)
Had this sort of look, but slightly darker skinned, dark brown hair and a 4.5 PSL face:
View attachment 1298681
The conversation flowed nicely, we had a lot in common, plenty of banter and a tiny little bit of flirting. I also learned that she herself was a student (she is a final year Maths student at a good Russell Group University and lives in my area and is one year younger than me. I'm 23 and she's 22.) We exchanged numbers (I'm a socialmediacel apart from WhatsApp) and here we are still calling and texting one another all the damn time now. We vibe so well I don't think I could ever get a similar vibe from someone else, even if she had a higher PSL.
We're now setting up dates together, and my first date is tomorrow. We planned our first date a couple hours ago over text.

Here are our stats:

Me
  • 177cm
  • White/MENA (25% MENA)
  • Rated 6 PSL on average
  • Been described as prettyboy. I was wearing a nice dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the neck unbuttoned and well-fitted trousers.
Her
  • 163cm (estimate)
  • White/Indian
  • Looks to be 4.5 PSL
I've heard people on here say that you shouldn't LTR a girl who is of a lower looks level than you, but I just feel I'd vibe with her really well. She seems like LTR material (HQNP, well-educated, carries herself well and isn't a total NPC) and is very interested in me. I'm actually growing to like her.

I don't think I'd want to do the latter though, tbh. This girl seems to be quite special. I'm not one who is overly concerned about looks, I'd just like a girl to be in a happy LTR with.
finding a foid w a good personality is rare tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Xangsane
  • +1
finding a foid w a good personality is rare tbh
Agreed with this. I was about to download some dating apps to find girls but I've heard most girls who go on those apps carry heavy unwanted baggage even if they polish up themselves well.
So far this girl has no red flags...

Agreed with this. I was about to download some dating apps to find girls but I've heard most girls who go on those apps carry heavy unwanted baggage even if they polish up themselves well.
So far this girl has no red flags...
ur never gonna find a foid w a good personality on tinder put it that way

• +1
ur never gonna find a foid w a good personality on tinder put it that way
I've heard this. Same with most dating apps tbh. Even Hinge, the so-called "LTR" app.

Your relationship will develop into a cuckhold relationship.
In the end she will leave you for the black bull.
:feelscry:
What's funny is that SHE was the one who approached though...

What's funny is that SHE was the one who approached though...
You will discover your cuckhold fetish in the recent years and convince her to do a threesome with a blackmen.
She will fall in love with the bull and leave you eventually.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95 and Xangsane
Everyone here is paranoic as fuck, they think being a LTR is being "cucked", usually they start talking about BBCs and Tyrone, if a girl has a good personality, you have common interests, enjoy her company yes, psl doesn't matter
Just ask yourself does she add value to my life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Xangsane
Everyone here is paranoic as fuck, they think being a LTR is being "cucked", usually they start talking about BBCs and Tyrone, if a girl has a good personality, you have common interests, enjoy her company yes, psl doesn't matter
I mean, I've only known her for a week but honestly when I get a message from her or a request to call it makes me so happy. And I just know we're going to gel so well on that first date.
Does she have a BBC pheno?

he really posted three pics of brad pitt like we wouldnt notice :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What else?
You will get cucked but you dont mind that much because it's part of being a cuckold. You will find it kinda hot
You will frequent swinger clubs, watching couples fuck each other imaging it was your gf and her bull.
Eventually you will find a new gf and the cycle begins anew.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
You will get cucked but you dont mind that much because it's part of being a cuckold. You will find it kinda hot
You will frequent swinger clubs, watching couples fuck each other imaging it was your gf and her bull.
Eventually you will find a new gf and the cycle begins anew.
That would be pretty shitty...

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
But in all seriousness, would we be a heavily mismatched couple? Bearing in mind that women usually wear makeup daily
If you like her just do it
why you care about looks imbalance

View attachment 1298681

Here are our stats:

Me
  • 177cm
  • White/MENA (25% MENA)
  • Rated 6 PSL on average
Her
  • 163cm (estimate)
  • White/Indian
  • Looks to be 4.5 PSL

bro wtf you photoshop your pics lmao i debunked it, but then it got taken down jfl you cant be 6psl especially with those photoshopped pics
he really posted three pics of brad pitt like we wouldnt notice :lul:
I have no idea tbh but the actors name is Neil Nitin Mukesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Haven
bro wtf you photoshop your pics lmao i debunked it, but then it got taken down jfl you cant be 6psl especially with those photoshopped pics
Just keep coping. Seriously. It's not like I look completely different.
You did the exact same thing with other lads on this forum so it's not like I'm bo2cel who shopped himself to look like opry jfl.

If you like her just do it
why you care about looks imbalance
I will

Last edited:
Just keep coping. Seriously. It's not like I look completely different.
You did the exact same thing with other lads on this forum so it's not like I'm bo2cel who shopped himself to look like opry jfl.

I will
you probably did bro
anyone can say this is photoshopped , the best part is that this might not be even your face

Last edited:
you probably did bro
anyone can say this is photoshopped , the best part is that this might not be even your face
Can you remove that photo right now? Doxxing isn't cool, and that was a privately sent photo.
Edit: thank you.