If you're a 35+ year old non-chad, even if you win the lottery you're still doomed

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
You win the lottery or Jeff Bezos was drunk and decides to give you 5 billion. You pay off your mortgage, give the middle finger to your boss, buy a new car etc.

Whats next? Find a wife and start a family right?

Heres the problem

Firstly as a lottery winner, you're basically asking to be divorce raped by gold diggers. Its pretty obvious they're only there for your money.

And even IF you don't get some gold digger whore, the next problem is age.

Lets say you want to marry a 25 year old. You're 35+ meaning a 10+ year difference. People will keep giving you so much shit even though 25 years old for a foid isn't that young (Its 3 years post uni ffs)

If you wanna go for fresh female at a ripe 18 then thats 18 years difference or around half your age. And then you really are asking for trouble.

In the past you could be 60 years old and have a 15 year old bride. No one would complain coz its assuming that by 60 you have acquired massive wealth and power. Therefore its considered an honor for the bride to be married off to a rich and powerful groom.

Today you could have Jeff Bezos wealth and everyone would be talking shit. Even gigachad Dolph Lundgren isn't immune.

And lets face it, all of this is under the assumption you are worth billions. Obviously that won't happen so imagine how much worse it is for you without that wealth.

Gotta thank the w*st for bringing us such enlightened values that basically states if you're unmarried over 35, you don't deserve anything good even if you make it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 4804, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
You win the lottery or Jeff Bezos was drunk and decides to give you 5 billion. You pay off your mortgage, give the middle finger to your boss, buy a new car etc.

Heres the problem

Firstly as a lottery winner, you're basically asking to be divorce raped by gold diggers. Its pretty obvious they're only there for your money.

Lets say you want to marry a 25 year old. You're 35+ meaning a 10+ year difference. People will keep giving you so much shit even though 25 years old for a foid isn't that young (Its 3 years post uni ffs)

If you wanna go for fresh female at a ripe 18 then thats 18 years difference or around half your age. And then you really are asking for trouble.

In the past you could be 60 years old and have a 15 year old bride. No one would complain coz its assuming that by 60 you have acquired massive wealth and power. Therefore its considered an honor for the bride to be married off to a rich and powerful groom.

Today you could have Jeff Bezos wealth and everyone would be talking shit. Even gigachad Dolph Lundgren isn't immune.

And lets face it, all of this is under the assumption you are worth billions. Obviously that won't happen so imagine how much worse it is for you without that wealth.

Gotta thank the w*st for bringing us such enlightened values that basically states if you're unmarried over 35, you don't deserve anything good even if you make it.
not rly, youll be able to fuck supermodels and live in paradise everyday with enough money

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
not rly, youll be able to fuck supermodels and live in paradise everyday with enough money
Call it cucked but some people just want to have something many people have had. A perfectly normal and loving family that is able to create another the next generation. Not a constantly dysfunctional one with people constantly shaming you.

Actually even a dysfunctional one by age difference wasn't getting shamed much until (((modern values))) came up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
0417A16E 84CE 4A1C AC7E 923C0638412F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4804 and 10 others
Thanks for the success tips my man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 4887
Failed worker

• +1
Reactions: Tb62 and owlofathena
you can just fuck hookers man

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel
i'd hire a harem of hookers to live in a house near my main house and just go fuck them when i feel like

Heres the problem

1. Why the fuck would you want to get married, it’s a meme, don’t fucking do it

2. Why would you give a shit about people talking shit if you’re rich as fuck with a trophy bitch on the side

3. Stop being incel and idolizing marriage and “love” and shit, just stop it

all these words just to say making someone a billionaire at 35 won't make up for not having real love or social approval. Who gives a fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Posmo and Deleted member 4645
1. Why the fuck would you want to get married, it’s a meme, don’t fucking do it

2. Why would you give a shit about people talking shit if you’re rich as fuck with a trophy bitch on the side

3. Stop being incel and idolizing marriage and “love” and shit, just stop it
Just let your nation's birthrate drop
Just ignore your degenerate society
2bfq9t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4797, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Just surgerymax or fuck prostitutes who cares

You gotta change your name from chadlite
The incel subhuman vibes you give off are INSANELY powerful
Worrying about the future of your race and society is such a subhuman trait bro
Mp840x830mattef8f8f8t pad1000x1000f8f8f8u1

They're pushing the idea that sex is the number one focus
It's not sex; it's validation that comes from being able to fuck hot women without paying a dime.

Wha
It's not sex; it's validation that comes from being able to fuck hot women without paying a dime.
What did I say? I'm saying theyre pushing that it's about that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Yeah pretty much
To find an attractive person spitting the fearmongering autistic bullshit you do would be like winning the lottery

Generally it’s 2 am walmart shoppers talking like you do
Meanwhile in reality

Malcolm X and Henry Ford are either Walmart shoppers or High IQ Chads warning us about the Jews

Images 9
170px Henry Ford 1888

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Meanwhile in reality

Malcolm X and Henry Ford are either Walmart shoppers or High IQ Chads warning us about the Jews

View attachment 766655View attachment 766656

Have to go that far in the past to find someone who’s not subhuman?

Have to go that far in the past to find someone who’s not subhuman?
Mel Gibson

6b04d97d67ac191b3d2d9d21c0c745d4

Ok son you done getting IQ mogged ? Go back to coping that when you slay you'll finally be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Cope
A 35yo could blast roids start doing some small surgeries and collagenmax idk

pick a hot russian thot and have kids with her

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, NorwoodStyle and Deleted member 6873
Imagine caring about what normies think.

That kind of wealth brings whole new levels of coping. Non-chad life is shit anyway but money in old age is the only deterrent from roping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and Deleted member 5292
Mel Gibson

View attachment 766693

Ok son you done getting IQ mogged ? Go back to coping that when you slay you'll finally be happy

Lmao keep coping that I’m subhuman, if it’ll help you sleep at night

Mel Gibson is just racist and anti semitic
Cope if you think he’s spouting the same autistic bullshit you spout lmfao, there’s a difference between being a boomer racist and being a /pol/ virgin like you.

You couldn’t even iq mog a literal downie please don’t make me cringe

Lmao keep coping that I’m subhuman, if it’ll help you sleep at night

Mel Gibson is just racist and anti semitic
Cope if you think he’s spouting the same autistic bullshit you spout lmfao, there’s a difference between being a boomer racist and being a /pol/ virgin like you.

You couldn’t even iq mog a literal downie please don’t make me cringe

Wow bro that wall of text really convinced of your Chad looks

One thing is for certain you aint skull mogging anybody with that Low IQ you got

Also Mel Gibson said " Jews responsible for all wars " meaning he knows they control the Central Banks antd they profit off of wars

Your post to reputation is shit, and also everytime you do post you always bark for me so....
4jdxac

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Wow bro that wall of text really convinced of your Chad looks

One thing is for certain you aint skull mogging anybody with that Low IQ you got

Also Mel Gibson said " Jews responsible for all wars " meaning he knows they control the Central Banks antd they profit off of wars

Your post to reputation is shit, and also everytime you do post you always bark for me so....
View attachment 766765
Lmao holy shit you actually think about trying to convince people of shit
Jesus christ your incel vibes are off the charts goddamn

>bark for you
Keep dreaming delusional feminine narcy incel, I’ve barely mentioned you and if I ever have it’s because you’ve said something so ridiculously wrong that I just had to put you in your place tbh ngl

>your post to reputation is shit
#1 incel insult of the year goes to the “ ‘chadlite’ “

still mogs being virgin plus u dont have to marry them u can just slay and if u knock them up, u can pay child support with no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
I rather be a millonaire non-chad than a poor non-chad.

That's why you don't be an idiot and get her to sign a prenup

If you win the lottery, don’t tell anyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 206
i agree op just kys theres no hope for ur doomed forever

• +1
Reactions: lutte
its basically this: life after college is hell

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5292
if you're unmarried over 35, you don't deserve anything good even if you make it.
So you concluded that from not being able to marry a 10 years younger girl without being judged or divorce raped?

Also why are you unmarried over 35 if you wanted to marry a young girl? Terrible looks (aka genes), autism? Ofc when you try to compensate for your genes and your old age solely with money you will only attract gold diggers

Let‘s say you hide your wealth during the getting-to-know phase, what will be left on the table? From a young girls perspective you‘re just an old unattractive guy, so it‘s no wonder you‘ll have it insanely hard

If i have my shit together and i am a 35yo+ single, I'll go and get a wife from EE or Latin America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and lutte
First, put down your bag of Cheetos, leave this forum, and go do some exercise outside

Call it cucked but some people just want to have something many people have had. A perfectly normal and loving family that is able to create another the next generation. Not a constantly dysfunctional one with people constantly shaming you.

Actually even a dysfunctional one by age difference wasn't getting shamed much until (((modern values))) came up
Why would you want to create more subhumans so they can be depressed

who fucking cares what normies think tbh most don't even give a shit just cuz you see some roastie on msm making an article about it doesn't mean shit

I know a guy who in his early 20s married a woman 15 y older than him and even had a kid and they dgaf

did not read but yes it's over

im pretty sure if you are 35 you care less about these things
i'm 32 and I don't vie a flying fuck about muh family life and settling down. I hate how age somehow means we have to change as persons and be cast out of brackets of life or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302

Users who are viewing this thread

Back