If you're a reek of soy in 2023, you'd have reeked of soy and been beheaded in 1623.

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
Incels like @MoggerGaston has the Alpha History Fantasy. Like incels like him who are angry at a world they feel has rejected them mistakenly believe that they would have done better in historical times. They are somehow adamant that the chance of them being Genghis Khan is greater than the chance of them being cannon fodder peasant numbe 1,373,582 whose favela was sacked and destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Bushman

If you reek of soy incel in 2023, you'd have reeked of soy and been beheaded in 1623​

• +1
@Alexanderr @emeraldglass @Prettyboy @Iasacrko @Arborist

:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
Even in history there ere clearly are points in history where there were more ‘male losers’, at one point only ~ 1 in 20 men reproduced

Historically, there were several different forms.

1) Wealthy polygamists amassed multiple women. Losers were left with nothing. In the Gulf of Guinea, there were ‘public whores’ - women forced to service incels. Polygamous elites used this strategy to placate other men

2) Even in peacetime Europe, a large proportion of men never married. That’s the ‘European Marriage Pattern’.

Landless men could not attract a wife.

• +1
20230719 233610

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Mephedrone is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. It is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa.

Among communities from the areas where the plant is native, khat-chewing has historical relevance (as a social custom, especially among men) dating back thousands of years.

sounds like I would've done just fine thousands of years ago, as long as I lived around the right plants if u know what I mean

Real Nigga Shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
Actually, I would have been a house nigger in 1623

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 30283
Real Nigga Shit
It really bewildered me how these incel live in this entitled fantasy. And when they can't accept their fate, they just go and shoot innocent women! Pathetic scam creature.

• +1
It really bewildered me how these incel live in this entitled fantasy. And when they can't accept their fate, they just go and shoot innocent women! Pathetic scam creature.
My fate is to be a deprived loser cuck defeated by real men and reviled by foids

My fate is to be a deprived loser cuck defeated by real men and reviled by foids
It's not untill you say it's over. In today's age you can moneymax to looksmax.

If you're still in your 20s may be i can suggest you few ways to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's not untill you say it's over. In today's age you can moneymax to looksmax.

If you're still in your 20s may be i can suggest you few ways to do it.
I don’t know how to moneymax or where to start.