If you’re a white boy and don’t stand up for other white boys fuck you

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
We white boys gotta stick together. Environment is hostile for us. Help your fellow white boys and back them up in fights.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty, futuregigamogger and 8 others
No thanks, I choose life and not violence that will win me absolutely nothing except pats on the back from terminally online white supremacist retards.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: day5, aesthetic beauty, 0S4MA and 1 other person
No thanks, I choose life and not violence that will win me absolutely nothing except pats on the back from terminally online white supremacist retards.
nigger is gonna get raped and killed by migrants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, futuregigamogger, Achilles and 3 others
We white boys gotta stick together. Environment is hostile for us. Help your fellow white boys and back them up in fights.
Based

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Achilles and tallnegga
nigger is gonna get raped and killed by migrants
Cannot and will not ever relate. This is why I love being 6’2.5”

I’ve never in my life had a single man try to intimidate me or become physically violent. Thoughts and prayers go out for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Cannot and will not ever relate. This is why I love being 6’2.5”

I’ve never in my life had a single man try to intimidate me or become physically violent. Thoughts and prayers go out for manlets
Doesn’t matter when your being robbed at gunpoint or jumped by a gang not to mention there’s a lot of tall migrants in groups you won’t last long alone in a country where your race is becoming the minority

• +1
Reactions: murdah and tallnegga
I don't live in a low class neighbourhood. So I've never seen people get into fights.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tallnegga
Doesn’t matter when your being robbed at gunpoint or jumped by a gang not to mention there’s a lot of tall migrants in groups you won’t last long alone in a country where your race is becoming the minority
I conceal carry a Glock 17. I’m not concerned about whites becoming minorities and if I find myself in a situation as a minority, I wish a nigga would try me, shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
Yeah when the niggers come for you and your family don’t expect us to help out traitors like you. We either all got each others back or we’re done for

I conceal carry a Glock 17. I’m not concerned about whites becoming minorities and if I find myself in a situation as a minority, I wish a nigga would try me, shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet
Dude you’re not some elite soldier you will get bodied by a group of niggers easily. It’s retards like you who wait until it’s too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded? and Runawaytictac
fr

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Yeah when the niggers come for you and your family don’t expect us to help out traitors like you. We either all got each others back or we’re done for
I see a traitor how I see a nigger they’re just as bad and I’d go out of my way to kill one

• +1
I don't live in a low class neighbourhood. So I've never seen people get into fights.
Don’t worry it’s coming for you rich fucks too. It’s already penetrated into white middle class neighborhoods you’re next on the chopping block

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Runawaytictac
Amen fellow brethren.

• +1
Dude you’re not some elite soldier you will get bodied by a group of niggers easily. It’s retards like you who wait until it’s too late
Lol and this fucking jackass thinks they’re gonna just pop out infront of him he’s gonna be John wick and take ‘em all out more then likley he might be walking around and get shot from the back:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga and murdah
I don’t owe a damn thing to any white person because no white person has ever done anything for me. Being white was never part of an in-group and it never will be. This is a fact you must understand

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I don’t owe a damn thing to any white person because no white person has ever done anything for me. Being white was never part of an in-group and it never will be. This is a fact you must understand
Ok nigger go ahead don’t go asking for help when your being hunted down by everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nigga. In rhodesia, whites were like 1% of the population and managed to keep blacky down for decades until they caved to international pressure.

Even if the race war starts, I'm not going to be very worried.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Ready or not, I steady the Glock; Red beam on ya head, like a cherry on top

Lol… you’re one of the naive ones. Theres a racewar between whites and blacks, whites are blind due to their altruism.

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac and tallnegga
This is the problem the Jews, the elite, feminists separated whites from each other and ripped apart their community. I understand how you feel when you say that because other whites piss me off everyday, but I know this is by design it’s brain washing from the groups I mentioned. They don’t want us to stick together because they know we are strong when we do so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, Imretarded?, Runawaytictac and 1 other person
Don’t worry it’s coming for you rich fucks too. It’s already penetrated into white middle class neighborhoods you’re next on the chopping block
I'm not saying I wouldn't fight for my people if shit goes down.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nigga. In rhodesia, whites were like 1% of the population and managed to keep blacky down for decades until they caved to international pressure.

Even if the race war starts, I'm not going to be very worried.
Yea but guess what they were united and fought together if they were all acting retarded and wanted to act like lone wolves they would be easy pickings and killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
I'm not saying I wouldn't fight for my people if shit goes down.
It’s already going down. It’s just the working class whites are on the frontlines while those with money are more sheltered from it

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
White Unity Forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and tallnegga
Yea but guess what they were united and fought together if they were all acting retarded and wanted to act like lone wolves they would be easy pickings and killed
I agree lol. Acting like that can't win wars.

Also remember if it does happen, thats the US that will be in civil strife. There wont be any international pressure against racism or whatever.

Also the US is full of militias literally planning for this exact thing. Stock piling AR15s ect. They have over a billion guns or something. We're talking an extreme firepower advantage. And remember this is guerrilla warfare, tanks and jets are close to useless.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Runawaytictac
I agree lol. Acting like that can't win wars.

Also remember if it does happen, thats the US that will be in civil strife. There wont be any international pressure against racism or whatever.

Also the US is full of militias literally planning for this exact thing. Stock piling AR15s ect. They have over a billion guns or something
Exactly make friends and Allie’s with other white people if you can because when things go to shit you can rely on eachother

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Exactly make friends and Allie’s with other white people if you can because when things go to shit you can rely on eachother
I'd be the guy who builds the phosphorus bombs and cooks meth (to fund our operations). I already got a skill set.

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
I'd be the guy who builds the phosphorus bombs and cooks meth (to fund our operations). I already got a skill set.
Gas camps for these fuckers I’d be ruthlessly killing every single one I see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga, murdah and Imretarded?