If you're an ethnic only befriend black guys

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
If you're ethnic (latino, indian, arab, pakistani, etc.) i.e shitskin, try to befriend only black NT guys.

Stop trying to fit in amongst whites (this goes specially to ex groyper/Alt righters like @ElTruecel ) they will never accept you as one of them, also AVOID chinks, their community is extremely closed.

NT black guys will always invite you to parties, may hook you up with bitches cause their SMV is insanely high thanks to BBC halo plus you will gain more status/respect.

The main requirement is to be NT and adopt the pop culture such as speaking ebonics or listening to rap and such

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Gilbert_Durandal, bndar.337 and 10 others
All my friends are black or ethnic mate i have no white friendships unless theyre female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Joe Rogancel, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Nah. Blacks are more non-inclusive than whites. TBH

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Trilogy, Deleted member 55314 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
That's tales
Whites and asians are by far the most non inclusive communities
Cope. White groups are always looking for a new jester.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, try2beme, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Nah. Blacks are more non-inclusive than whites. TBH
Even if they are inclusive you’ll just be kept as the jester they mock and ridicule. It’s best to keep acquaintance rather than befriend them because if u aren’t a thug maxxed Normie or attractive prettyboy have fun being disrepected 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 24770, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Even if they are inclusive you’ll just be kept as the jester they mock and ridicule. It’s best to keep acquaintance rather than befriend them because if u aren’t a thug maxxed Normie or attractive prettyboy have fun being disrepected 24/7.
Much better than being around blacks though. I've been around black people, I know what I'm talking about.

White people are much better at partlyin

Idk I don't have any friends some of my past acquaintances were black

I'd rather have no friends and keep to myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and disheartenedcel
Much better than being around blacks though. I've been around black people, I know what I'm talking about.
I was referring to blacks but hanging around normies is cancer anyways regardless of race. Also half of the white Zoomers today are annoying wiggers or deluded spergs. But upper class whites have always been the nicest in my experience.

Gooks also suck. Chinks despite being low t and incel are very rude despite some of them being socially awkward. The more social ones are giga asshole like I dealt with some obnoxious Korean gooks who acted like typical frat douchebags.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I was referring to blacks but hanging around normies is cancer anyways regardless of race. Also half of the white Zoomers today are annoying wiggers or deluded spergs. But upper class whites have always been the nicest in my experience.
Fair enough
Gooks also suck. Chinks despite being low t and incel are very rude despite some of them being socially awkward. The more social ones are giga asshole like I dealt with some obnoxious Korean gooks who acted like typical frat douchebags.
Yeah, Asians are unironically the worst (after Indians ofc).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Might get you into some fun scenarios if you have no other choice.
Average jester does not and is just kept around as a punching bag. Maybe it’s different after HS but if u don’t get respect don’t expect much out of the situation.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 51781
Anyways Asians and blacks despise non NT spergs. You can fit in amongst other groups outside of them. But it’s absolutely not going to work in your favor if ur non NT.

Only Asians u can befriend are like giga quiet ricecels or giga urkcel blacks. Otherwise being a non NT who’s muhhh extroverted will legit not do u Jack shit around them.

I have my chinese-mexican friend @shabby890

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
Anyways Asians and blacks despise non NT spergs. You can fit in amongst other groups outside of them. But it’s absolutely not going to work in your favor if ur non NT.

Only Asians u can befriend are like giga quiet ricecels or giga urkcel blacks. Otherwise being a non NT who’s muhhh extroverted will legit not do u Jack shit around them.
Boyo i clearly said the main requirement is to be NT

If you're non NT specially as a latino it's very hard, idk which group would accept you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Boyo i clearly said the main requirement is to be NT

If you're non NT specially as a latino it's very hard, idk which group would accept you
Being non NT as a Latino is a death sentence tbh. At least if you’re black or Asian non NT you’re usually such an outlier sperg that although u get messed with people pity u. Especially foids a lot of the time.

Non NT Latinos don’t get pity since they are not as sperg ish as blacks or Asians. Non NT whites afaik aren’t far off from this since they tend to have less pity halo compared to Asians & blacks. But they’re also always soycucks for some reason and become faggots.

However being non NT is just an automatic red flag to gooks & niggers. East Asians & Blacks despise autists like genuinely they hate them more than anything. It’s absolutely over if ur around mainly East Asians or blacks as an autist tbh. I can’t say much for other groups (south Asians, MENA, SEA, etc) since I didn’t grow up seeing them much here.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Muricacel moment, the place where everything is about race 💀

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Being non NT as a Latino is a death sentence tbh. At least if you’re black or Asian non NT you’re usually such an outlier sperg that although u get messed with people pity u. Especially foids a lot of the time.

Non NT Latinos don’t get pity since they are not as sperg ish as blacks or Asians. Non NT whites afaik aren’t far off from this since they tend to have less pity halo compared to Asians & blacks. But they’re also always soycucks for some reason and become faggots.

However being non NT is just an automatic red flag to gooks & niggers. East Asians & Blacks despise autists like genuinely they hate them more than anything. It’s absolutely over if ur around mainly East Asians or blacks as an autist tbh. I can’t say much for other groups (south Asians, MENA, SEA, etc) since I didn’t grow up seeing them much here.
Yup
Non NT Blacks are urkercels/nerds and so do asians
Non NT Whites are pretty common since theyre the most autistic race plus they can afford to be spergs

Meanwhile non NT latinos have nowhere to go, no social group to fit in, etc. I guess the same applies to arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
True tbh. At least in the UK, lots of curries thugmaxx to get foids. If you're ethnic and you're not white passing no point in being a lawful individual. Only white women are into that and you're not getting any so might as well thugmaxx to get other ethnic foids.

If you're ethnic (latino, indian, arab, pakistani, etc.) i.e shitskin, try to befriend only black NT guys.

Stop trying to fit in amongst whites (this goes specially to ex groyper/Alt righters like @ElTruecel ) they will never accept you as one of them, also AVOID chinks, their community is extremely closed.

NT black guys will always invite you to parties, may hook you up with bitches cause their SMV is insanely high thanks to BBC halo plus you will gain more status/respect.

The main requirement is to be NT and adopt the pop culture such as speaking ebonics or listening to rap and such
I agree bro JFL I’ve been in my black friend group since last year and it has ascended me completely socially. Legit the best people they actually confidencepilled me with their low inhibitions jfl and im also kind of low inhib now as a result

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Im black, i noticed asians and whites do not wanna be friends with me most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Most of my friends have been ethnic or black

• +1
Most of my friends have been ethnic or black
yeah our friend group has no white people JFL, got Hispanics one asian/white guy, im the one brown guy and the rest is black. It’s chill because you can just go around and press random white boys and they would be too scared of your ethnic friend group JFL

yeah our friend group has no white people JFL, got Hispanics one asian/white guy, im the one brown guy and the rest is black. It’s chill because you can just go around and press random white boys and they would be too scared of your ethnic friend group JFL
JFL whites use to conquer the world idk what happened

• JFL