If you're average looking, top tier chin ascends you more than every other feature

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Say you have a decent chin. Not really short but also not tall, so it's still holding you back, since it could be taller and more masculine looking.
If all you need is more vertical height and a little more fullness, that's easily achieved with a small implant.

The key is to not to go overboard. To make sure it stays in proportion to your philtrum and midface, just small enough to not look comical.

A good chin is actually rarer than you think. I was just at a houseparty and the most confident, liked guy had a strong chin. Everybody else beardfrauded the fuck out of their mediocre non-masculine chins.

It's the easiest thing to change hands down. Less risky surgery than rhino and probably just as cheap.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, HQNPmaxxing and 10 others
can i widen my chin ?

can i widen my chin ?
amnesia did with fillers. But it needs to fit the rest of your face, narrow chin looks better on some faces

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pqrstu and Deleted member 5786
Theres a retarded low IQ ugly curry user here who I won’t tag, but he did post a legit study showing chin was the feature with the highest correlation to the viewer rating the subject as attractive (iirc eyes were 2nd)
Lifefuel then cause chin is easy looksmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HQNPmaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
When I have the money I will get filler in jaw and chin.

I've seen many results from lower thirds but most came from jaw width rather than chin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 7098
I mean it’s not easy. Its like 8000$. But it is a pretty good procedure in terms of getting the result. I will be getting a genio in feb

I won’t post pics on this account but ill maybe pm a mod and have them post on my behalf without it being linked to me. Not sure.
Wish i had the link of sirgeycel doing a genio in a brazilian favela :feelshaha:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4614
Theres a retarded low IQ ugly curry user here who I won’t tag, but he did post a legit study showing chin was the feature with the highest correlation to the viewer rating the subject as attractive (iirc eyes were 2nd)
@pianoboy123 :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 4614
LMAOOOO

Then he fully detached my chin and then tried to advance it with the hand and it fucking hurted, i was fking screaming hard. He then told me i we would need to go to the hosp to continue cause i would need to take complete anesthesia to finish the procedure, the dr pinned my chin at the same position it was and then gave me another oral drug for pain and paid my uber to the hosp, 20 mins after i was there and 1 hour after i was on the surgery table, i took complete anesthesia, slept like a chad and woke up some hours later with my new chin.

Still caging on this till this day:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Say you have a decent chin. Not really short but also not tall, so it's still holding you back, since it could be taller and more masculine looking.
If all you need is more vertical height and a little more fullness, that's easily achieved with a small implant.

The key is to not to go overboard. To make sure it stays in proportion to your philtrum and midface, just small enough to not look comical.

A good chin is actually rarer than you think. I was just at a houseparty and the most confident, liked guy had a strong chin. Everybody else beardfrauded the fuck out of their mediocre non-masculine chins.

It's the easiest thing to change hands down. Less risky surgery than rhino and probably just as cheap.
Agree , unfortunately I am not average looking

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770

here is the study

stfu ive seen youre face you recessed faggot

ngl chin saved me from inceldom, its my only „good“ feature tbh

Attachments

• AC53A699-F928-4D11-B36E-EA012C5F6161.jpeg
    AC53A699-F928-4D11-B36E-EA012C5F6161.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7098, MulattoTrenMaxxer and 3 others

Bonesmash + gh should prolly grow your hin if youre under 20tbh

Facts. Chin > everything

568A464E A626 427D B5C1 47E40D27B21C

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Over for me then

This chin or death
1EE9C60A BC17 4A40 B22A BBAB640C293F

• +1

OP is 100% correct, copers will say it's puberty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob and Lihito
My chin is my only significant bone flaw. Can Implants actually add height? Thought just width and projection

• +1
My chin is my only significant bone flaw. Can Implants actually add height? Thought just width and projection
Adding projection will simultaneously add height, assuming you don't have short face syndrome with a perfectly parallel chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Adding projection will simultaneously add height, assuming you don't have short face syndrome with a perfectly parallel chin.
Sounds like I'm a perfect candidate then. I have a weird situation, great maxilla forward growth, good jaw, weak chin

What's ideal chin height? My philtrum to chin ratio is 1:2.7 Is it good enough or should i improve my chin with surgery?