If you're black and not fucking Middle Eastern Muslim women, its over

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Muslim women prefer American black men over Middle Eastern men. And plus, Middle Eastern men only fight women. So if you see a woman with that thing over her face and she's walking with a Muslim man, go save her! Be her hero.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, SLA and Deleted member 7580
Stfu.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 18522, Xangsane and 1 other person
Most of them aren't middle easterns, ur looking at different races thinking they are middle easterns.

bro muslim doesn't equal middle eastern dumbass

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
how do i find them

Most of them aren't middle easterns, ur looking at different races thinking they are middle easterns.

bro muslim doesn't equal middle eastern dumbass
It's over. Jamal and Tyrone now have eyes for Middle Eastern women.

how do i find them
Become a Muslim and hang out with Middle Eastern men and eventually, you'll have the opportunity to charm their women. And don't worry about confrontation, Muslim men only fight women. They're scared of men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, ArcticStorm, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
But do middle eastern women want Jamal and Tyrone
Give it time. Women have a mind of their own. And when they see their men nervous around black guys, naturally, she'll want the black man inside her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13787, FutureAestheticMale and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, FutureAestheticMale, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Her brothers, cousing, Father and Grandfather will hunt you down. If you want arab girl. You need marry whole family.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and BigJimsWornOutTires
nigger boy, they sell negroes over there!

600px-Broadside-Announcing-Sales-Slaves.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt and BigJimsWornOutTires
im from middle east and if girls see a nigger monkey in the street they would beat the shit out of him and cage him to send him to the zoo or free him in the wild.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA, lasnt and 3 others
all black women love middle eastern or North African men so ….

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Her brothers, cousing, Father and Grandfather will hunt you down. If you want arab girl. You need marry whole family.
They won't do shit. The word is out! The word is spreading for black guys begin seducing Middle Eastern women while covered with an Islam cloak. It's over.

nigger boy, they sell negroes over there!

600px-Broadside-Announcing-Sales-Slaves.jpg
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

im from middle east and if girls see a nigger monkey in the street they would beat the shit out of him and cage him to send him to the zoo or free him in the wild.
Doesn't matter! The message is spreading so expect this time, next month, for confrontation from black guys flirting with Middle Eastern women wearing those things on their faces. Its done.

all black women love middle eastern or North African men so ….
But Middle Eastern women now have to accept black men inside them. Its over.

in norway alot of MENA foids hate black men. They literally see them as slaves and subhuman monkeys.

A black dude got butchered by a guy from syria because he stole his wifes gucci purse

Arabs are crazy bro, they dont joke when they about to kill u

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Elvisandreaa, FutureAestheticMale and 4 others
kill yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt and BigJimsWornOutTires
in norway alot of MENA foids hate black men. They literally see them as slaves and subhuman monkeys.

A black dude got butchered by a guy from syria because he stole his wifes gucci purse

I get it. I understand. But what's done is done. Black men will now insist on Middle Eastern women or be subjected to drama, racist cards, etc. In America, between Arabs and Nigerian descendants, the latter have more privilege. So ofc, if she's smart, she'll accept black man inside her. And knowing many black guys have converted to Islam, no member of Islam can reject his seed inside Arab women.

kill yourself
Fine!

Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

20304   SoyBooru
TND TND TND TND
39304   SoyBooru
VideoCapture 20230410 193549

• Woah
I get it. I understand. But what's done is done. Black men will now insist on Middle Eastern women or be subjected to drama, racist cards, etc. In America, between Arabs and Nigerian descendants, the latter have more privilege. So ofc, if she's smart, she'll accept black man inside her. And knowing many black guys have converted to Islam, no member of Islam can reject his seed inside Arab women.

Fine!

that gif is white

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigJimsWornOutTires and FutureAestheticMale
Every middle eastern girl I've known has been extremely racist to blacks in my experience. Same with Asians. Idk tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lasnt, BigJimsWornOutTires and FutureAestheticMale

Fine!

if anything, u could try north african foids as they are more acceptable to blacks. Middle eastern girls however are complete opposite and will gaz u in spot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, BigJimsWornOutTires, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

Meanwhile in the UK it’s blacks killing Arabs for fun lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lasnt, BigJimsWornOutTires, FutureAestheticMale and 1 other person
Look @ what you did retard not this thread got bumped and won’t die stupid ayrab. All you had to do is not comment and the thread would have been dead
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Every middle eastern girl I've known has been extremely racist to blacks in my experience. Same with Asians. Idk tho
Arab women belong to the original Middle Easterners, black men. Your ancestors pushed them into Africa when they were a peaceful tribe. You took their land, oil, women, and camels. It's time for the black men to reclaim their land and take it back along with the women. It's over.

if anything, u could try north african foids as they are more acceptable to blacks. Middle eastern girls however are complete opposite and will gaz u in spot
I don't care. Black men need to rehabilitate Middle Eastern women. They belong to the black men. Not you. Enough is enough! Your ancestors took their land and wealth. If not for you all, black people would be very wealthy with all of that oil. Its time to fix the mistakes of the past. No wonder why extremists there destroy history. They don't want the black people to ever discover that was their land.

Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Arab women belong to the original Middle Easterners, black men. Your ancestors pushed them into Africa when they were a peaceful tribe. You took their land, oil, women, and camels. It's time for the black men to reclaim their land and take it back along with the women. It's over.

I don't care. Black men need to rehabilitate Middle Eastern women. They belong to the black men. Not you. Enough is enough! Your ancestors took their land and wealth. If not for you all, black people would be very wealthy with all of that oil. Its time to fix the mistakes of the past. No wonder why extremists there destroy history. They don't want the black people to ever discover that was their land.
im not middle eastern, not even arab. Its just what ive seen from experience. Arabs girls are harsh against races other than their own

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

64F2E323 D82E 45AA ACA4 685E07FD5D35

• So Sad
They won't do shit. The word is out! The word is spreading for black guys begin seducing Middle Eastern women while covered with an Islam cloak. It's over.

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Doesn't matter! The message is spreading so expect this time, next month, for confrontation from black guys flirting with Middle Eastern women wearing those things on their faces. Its done.

But Middle Eastern women now have to accept black men inside them. Its over.
Bitch ass nigga I went on a date with every black girl in my school because I was north African mena 😔

• +1
All you have to be is a masculine dominant man and North African mena genes are prob the most dominant masculine genes out there

• Hmm...
Muslim women prefer American black men over Middle Eastern men. And plus, Middle Eastern men only fight women. So if you see a woman with that thing over her face and she's walking with a Muslim man, go save her! Be her hero.
Fuck off man.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, BigJimsWornOutTires and Elvisandreaa
Don't try it boyo or you will end up like this

20211127 131756

• JFL
All arab women want BBC. Cry more muslim boy!!

• +1
im not middle eastern, not even arab. Its just what ive seen from experience. Arabs girls are harsh against races other than their own
Don't try it boyo or you will end up like this

View attachment 2146042
Arab women rightfully belong to black men. And the only reason why no one, but me is stating this truth is because of those riches buried under the sands of the Middle East. ALL OF THAT belongs to black men.

Today is a new day in America. The message is spreading from town to town, comment board to comment board, gang to gang, strip club to strip club ... Arab women is the NEW white woman to black men. A white woman doesn't have much to offer besides her body and image. But an Arab woman is tied to legacy. To the black man's legacy. He was the original Israelite. The FIRST Arab.

Black men now hunt Arab women.

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Well Done Applause GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Bravo TV

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
  • Woah
Arab women rightfully belong to black men. And the only reason why no one, but me is stating this truth is because of those riches buried under the sands of the Middle East. ALL OF THAT belongs to black men.

Today is a new day in America. The message is spreading from town to town, comment board to comment board, gang to gang, strip club to strip club ... Arab women is the NEW white woman to black men. A white woman doesn't have much to offer besides her body and image. But an Arab woman is tied to legacy. To the black man's legacy. He was the original Israelite. The FIRST Arab.

Total. Nigger. Death
39304   SoyBooru

• JFL

we have had it up to here with mudsharks amd coal burners. Whites will have had enough soon.

• JFL
Wow. Amazing. This thread provoked. I had an idea earlier ... I thought to myself, "Things are not what they appear to be here, laddie." Yeah, my inner voice is British.

So it's true. The ones that thread the most here on Looksmax are of MIDDLE EASTERN ethnicity.

Last edited:
Wow. Amazing. This thread provoked. I had an idea earlier ... I thought to myself, "Things are not what they appear to be here, laddie." Yeah, my inner voice is British.

So it's true. The ones that thread the most here on Looksmax are of MIDDLE EASTERN ethnicity.
dont understand?

• Hmm...
stfu arabs run the streets outside of pak majority areas
No they don’t. Arabs are literallly seen as jokes alongside paki. Pakis run like 2 areas and those are 80% paki shitholes they run nothing outside of that. Meanwhile ethnic areas are ran by black and mullatos. Arabs are such cucks I even pulled one in a night club went out with her wearing her hijab and was smooching her on the street and nobody stopped it keep coping little boy.

You ethnics ain’t shit and I’m a bearded huge nigga your kind literally cannot do shit to me cos your ethnic

• JFL
No they don’t. Arabs are literallly seen as jokes alongside paki. Pakis run like 2 areas and those are 80% paki shitholes they run nothing outside of that. Meanwhile ethnic areas are ran by black and mullatos. Arabs are such cucks I even pulled one in a night club went out with her wearing her hijab and was smooching her on the street and nobody stopped it keep coping little boy.

You ethnics ain’t shit and I’m a bearded huge nigga your kind literally cannot do shit to me cos your ethnic
Tales from cotton fields

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1

stfu bro mutts aint shit theres not enough of them, idc anyway ill kill every last one !!! TND !!!!!! (cant deny blacks being hard tho)

Tales from cotton fields
Yeah I bet you tell yourself that @ night. One thing about lies is that the story always changes, you’ll notice mine never do 😉 make of that what you will @Manchild knows what I’m capable of
stfu bro mutts aint shit theres not enough of them, idc anyway ill kill every last one !!! TND !!!!!! (cant deny blacks being hard tho)
Mutts a in high number in the UK I have no idea what you’re on about esp where I am there’s even more mullatos than blacks and ethnics and they have connections with the native dark triad whites. You must live in some place like Bradford, leave come to manny, London, liverpool, etc and you’ll see mullatos are in high pop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yeah I bet you tell yourself that @ night. One thing about lies is that the story always changes, you’ll notice mine never do 😉 make of that what you will @Manchild knows what I’m capable of

Mutts a in high number in the UK I have no idea what you’re on about esp where I am there’s even more mullatos than blacks and ethnics and they have connections with the native dark triad whites. You must live in some place like Bradford, leave come to manny, London, liverpool, etc and you’ll see mullatos are in high pop
bro i live in london jfl stay in a few areas in london yeah theres quite a few but not as much as blacks or ethnics? where tf are there a lot of mullatos? in london in the places its not 99.999% bengalis theres still more blacks than mullatos

bro i live in london jfl stay in a few areas in london yeah theres quite a few but not as much as blacks or ethnics? where tf are there a lot of mullatos? in london in the places its not 99.999% bengalis theres still more blacks than mullatos
Lucky man very lucky. Up northen England those mutts are too common. Even when I busted London I saw a lot of mullatos. Im worried the cumskin woman are wiping black ppl out

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You coping son Arabs are just fearless white racists version that get away with it as how Arabs got away with biggest slaves trade documented in history slaving your kind and only white niggas took the blame,

Keep coping if that's makes you feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, gribsufer1 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You coping son Arabs are just fearless white racists version that get away with it as how Arabs got away with biggest slaves trade documented in history slaving your kind and only white niggas took the blame,

Keep coping if that's makes you feel better
Arabs enslaved every race (including their own LOL and still do today just ask the Yazidis) that’s why nobody cares about it and it wasn’t chattel slavery so it’s not the same thing. Nice try though but is not even remotely the same as cumskin slavery which was Hainous.

Arabs aren’t fearless they are just dark triad they have no moral compass but Im mirin it hard ngl, I love the Islamic conquest documentaries it’s so dark triad.

jfl bro one hook kick to the head and youll shut up real quick
But I won’t though, ethnics ain’t shit even white bois bully u lot. Fucking joke, in school paki boys allowed Cumskins to chat shit about Islam and they did nothing.

But I won’t though, ethnics ain’t shit even white bois bully u lot. Fucking joke, in school paki boys allowed Cumskins to chat shit about Islam and they did nothing.
JFL its comoletely different now, in school ik like 10 white bois who converted to islam and a few more other ethnicities , maybe its my area tho theres so many curries they outnumber whites by a large margin

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur