If you're black and not fucking Middle Eastern Muslim women, its over

But I won’t though, ethnics ain’t shit even white bois bully u lot. Fucking joke, in school paki boys allowed Cumskins to chat shit about Islam and they did nothing.
also the balkaners and arabs are hard af in school tho no one chats shit about them or bullies them curries being cucks is just their nature , dont group us with them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Towelheads can’t cope @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
also the balkaners and arabs are hard af in school tho no one chats shit about them or bullies them curries being cucks is just their nature , dont group us with them
Yeah Arabs are based even in my mixed schools. the groups you leave alone are blacks and Arabs (mullatos as well have their own squad). I guess we can both agree that curries are cucks, Arabs and blacks are too quick to anger, one bad or rude look and avg nigga and sand nig wants to fight you. Mirin them barbarian bad boys hard

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yeah Arabs are based even in my mixed schools. the groups you leave alone are blacks and Arabs (mullatos as well have their own squad). I guess we can both agree that curries are cucks, Arabs and blacks are too quick to anger, one bad or rude look and avg nigga and sand nig wants to fight you. Mirin them barbarian bad boys hard
nah there being a group of mullatos is crazy theres only a few (at least males) and they usually just hang around blacks

Why keep bumping this unless ... fuck! I was right. Niggas are taking Arab Muslim women from their child-tongue-sucking simps. Smh. Sad, is this what this is. Niccas are taking their Islam religion and NOW they're women and daughters. Brutal.

Towelheads can’t cope @Biggdink
IMG 4020
(Menas are similar race)

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Looks234