if youre low body fat this is the best short term facial debloat ive ever used tbh

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
every one knows but obviously ice face

but before icing face important part is doing these massges to get the fuckin fluid out ya damn face

massage neck and face, tjen apply the ice.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, eyes and LooksOrDeath
lasts for like 10 minutes lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 19499
not for me. lasted me the entire night and also to the next day. super lean and angular. im bloated as shit now though fmor partying doing whippets and eating mcdonalds + pizza yesterday

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, eyes, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
also you have to keep doing shit and it becomes more and more effective son. thats probably why im geting more lasting results. the icing makes it last longer too

not for me. lasted me the entire night and also to the next day. super lean and angular. im bloated as shit now though fmor partying doing whippets and eating mcdonalds + pizza yesterday
whippets is a bridge too far dude ur gonna get seizures

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
whippets is a bridge too far dude ur gonna get seizures
yea fuck that shit, im not doing it again. idk how my fat ass friend does so many damn whippets and gets drunk as fuck and is good. i was being dumb as fuck and was doing whipets after beign sleep deprvied and it was a dumb ass idea. i feel i stressed my body so hard and today i look absoljutely shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Bloat is cope unless you have LGS or something, you're just fat or drink too much shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369 and eyes
Take a pic now and in 3 months while doing it daily. Otherwise delete your post and fuck off, NOW!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
being lean isnt healthy wake up starving going to bed starving

• Hmm...
being lean isnt healthy wake up starving going to bed starving
Your body is good at adjusting to just about any diet that isn't extreme deprivation. Humans have only had the luxury of being choosy with what they ate for like 100 years (and only in wealthy countries).

I've been eating around 2000 calories low carb since January because I'm cutting and I don't feel hungry/weak/etc outside of what a diet normal would provide at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think I would get an acne breakout if I touched my face like this

Bloat is cope unless you have LGS or something, you're just fat or drink too much shit

Some people have a genetic predisposition towards bloating.

It sucks and yeah it's bad genetics, but at least it's mostly fixable through making diet and lifestyle adjustments as opposed to many other bad genetic traits.

made me slightly bloated when i was debloated, before club lmao :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited: