If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't act like it.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I thought this would be common sense but I guess it's not. People here spend so much time looking at models that they get a second identity where they start to think they are 6+ PSL and act like it. I fucking cage when I see typical guys between 3-5 PSL who are sucking cheeks in with dirty ass hair and non-NT appearance in pics.

Clothes
If you're not 6 PSL, don't dress like you are. PSL gods can wear autistic "high class" outfits because their face is so good that it makes them stand out. Ugly/average/above average men get looksminned by it and looks like an outcast schizo non-NT tryhard:

Sean OPry HM David Roemer 01
2848934 PXL 20220415 2256554093

What you should be wearing for fashionmaxxing:

6a7b74f3da67bba392cbb3025ab30982
C0db9ed759e0be4d8f3aa6cee8baaca6
Screen Shot 2020 08 26 at 22731 PM
5f45254d89aff80028ab7bc2

Tanning

If you're not 6 PSL, don't "vampiremaxx" by avoiding the sun. Being pale is a massive failo and non-NT af:

New Project 11110
397260700 d004b7bbc3 z

What you should do if you're ugly/average/above average is tan. Makes you look NT, gives you better coloring, and makes your muscles look more defined:

1235c4709dd4ba0fb270ac2e20a8dd7f

Gym

If you're sub 6 PSL, then stop thinking that gym is cope because your PSL gods are DYEL:

4c004430c981eb0f5b5ee20ce1521c28
HowToGainWeightAsASkinnyPersonorEctomorph

Unless you have a 6 figure modeling contract and can't lose any angularity in your face or stop being able to model in twink clothing, then you should be in the gym 5-7 days a week. Gymmaxxing is the biggest looksmax possible, especially on roids:

Maxresdefault
591c679228648 png  700
Before after body building fitness transformation 48 5915664c03062  700

Hygiene

If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't try to act like a serial killer or look unkempt in any way. Unless girls find you so hot that they are willing to overlook all your flaws, then you should act like a normal NT person and not some nightstalker autist.

Also, haircut is crucial. Having long hair might look good on someone 6 PSL with 10 lb cheekbones and jaw mass, but it makes anyone else look aspie.

1200x0
BdIgvC4

Haircut and hygiene is essential. You should smile in group pictures and cut your hair regularly in an NT style (fringe, curtains, perm, etc). Unless you're Ramirez, then not smiling in pics makes you look sad and non-NT:

Does noah beck have a sister 1 1598546119025
93497cc2aebb1e6128229314e13ba0ff

inb4 everyone calls this cope because they think they can get 10 surgeries and get away with being a spergy autist who plays LoL all day and never leaves his house.

inb4 people call this water when they don't do any of these.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zenis, Revenge123, Deleted member 4946 and 62 others
im 1 psl and mog everyone
over for PlanetEarthcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, XAE17 and Deleted member
Actually a pretty good thread, especially for beginners

Only criticism is the long hair point. Some peoples facial ratios and/or hairline position warrant them growing out their hair a little bit to provide some balance.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, cardiologist, Umbra and 4 others
if you're not 6psl don't go outside

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 17345 and 23 others
One more thing, behaviour.

Don't even attempt to act 'low-inhib' 'thug' 'roadman' 'High IQ' 'Chad' if your overall image suggests otherwise. Act how you look. An ugly twink trying to act like a low inhibition Chad will just get laughed at. People will take you more seriously if you take yourself seriously.

• +1
Reactions: FrankUnderwood, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and 15 others
The bar is lower than 6 psl for most of the shit you mentioned about fashion and haircuts and shit tbh

I get the idea though and it’s good advice, but it’s for normies not above average + men (except the obvious ones like never cheek suck and definitely take showers)

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19551, Umbra and 6 others
The bar is lower than 6 psl for most of the shit you mentioned about fashion and haircuts and shit tbh

I get the idea though and it’s good advice, but it’s for normies not above average + men (except the obvious ones like never cheek suck and definitely take showers)
Well, now I know you're a non-NT sperg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, The_God, Kami and 1 other person

Don't even attempt to act 'low-inhib' 'thug' 'roadman' 'High IQ' 'Chad' if your overall image suggests otherwise. Act how you look. An ugly twink trying to act like a low inhibition Chad will just get laughed at. People will take you more seriously if you take yourself seriously.
Legit. "looks congruency" is incredibly important to NT people

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and YouLiveForYourself
So coats are high class and autistic outfits? lmfao at this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19036, XAE17 and 1 other person
keep up with the good posts bro👍

So coats are high class and autistic outfits? lmfao at this post
Yes. Show me one NT guy wearing a trench coat with a fucking scarf lmfao. Aspie af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, cardiologist, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person

nigga what, just act like urself u dont have to act how u look

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and XAE17
Well, now I know you're a non-NT sperg.
Don’t ever be a retard in my presence again

I’m 99% sure I’m not 6 psl and I know from firsthand experience that I easily get away with all the “muh you can’t be pale muh you can’t have messy hair muh you have to wear specific clothes” shit.

This thread is a cope from someone who’s never been any amount above average looking. Go looksmax

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17244
You can act however you want if you have a big dick

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 19551, ROTTING and 3 others
Yes. Show me one NT guy wearing a trench coat with a fucking scarf lmfao. Aspie af.
You clearly have never lived anywhere where it's regularly under 0C fucking retard. It's way better than wearing a puffer which would be the alternative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
just link ur blog bro

decent fiction writing/10

• JFL
Reactions: MrOrion

And this is the result vice versa :Comfy:. If you aint below 6 psl, don't act it either!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779 and BoneDensity
Don’t ever be a retard in my presence again

I’m 99% sure I’m not 6 psl and I know from firsthand experience that I easily get away with all the “muh you can’t be pale muh you can’t have messy hair muh you have to wear specific clothes” shit.

This thread is a cope from someone who’s never been any amount above average looking. Go looksmax
Well you're on this site so the fact that you act like an aspie irl is holding you back. Either that or you're overrating yourself with frauded pics. Probably both tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You clearly have never lived anywhere where it's regularly under 0C fucking retard. It's way better than wearing a puffer which would be the alternative
I have. Wearing a trench coat is aspie as fuck.

• +1
Well you're on this site so the fact that you act like an aspie irl is holding you back. Either that or you're overrating yourself with frauded pics. Probably both tbh.
I’m on this site because the specifics of what makes people good looking is interesting to me lmfao, it came up when I googled halo effect. I’m not even single right now

“Overrating yourself” ratings are autistic and pointless, your rating is your experience with women and absolutely nothing else. But me overrating myself is the last thing YOU want for your thread, cause that would mean you could be normie and still get away with most of the shit you brought up.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Just wear a t-shirt in freezing weather bro
No, wear an NT jacket like a CG/Moncler. It doesn't have to be a puffer, just a normal jacket that doesn't extend past your waist like an utter autist.

• +1
disagree with the first, agree with the rest.

• +1
Good thread OP

I have to disagree on the haircut part

If u don’t have the most attractive face having a short, swept up haircut or a short buzz cut will expose all ur flaws. Go with a layered haircut or a mop on ur head - it partially hides ur ratios and draws attention away from ur average features

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
I’m on this site because the specifics of what makes people good looking is interesting to me lmfao, it came up when I googled halo effect. I’m not even single right now

“Overrating yourself” ratings are autistic and pointless, your rating is your experience with women and absolutely nothing else. But me overrating myself is the last thing YOU want for your thread, cause that would mean you could be normie and still get away with most of the shit you brought up.
No, you can't get away with doing any of this shit and if you are doing any of it, it's a massive failo. You're on this site because you're ugly and want to improve. Stop acting like you're above anything. Another autistic sperg with a dissociative identity disorder who thinks he's hot shit.

PM me your face and I'll tell you if you're an aspie or not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, alriodai and BoneDensity
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BoneDensity
No, wear an NT jacket like a CG/Moncler. It doesn't have to be a puffer, just a normal jacket that doesn't extend past your waist like an utter autist.
I'm literally in Canada and many people just layer instead of canada goose. You should've chosen better examples instead of compare outfits suited for different climates jfl

disagree with the first, agree with the rest.
I think the clothes part is pretty true

Every time I see some normie with a trenchcoat I cringe

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Preoximerianas, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Good thread OP

I have to disagree on the haircut part

If u don’t have the most attractive face having a short, swept up haircut or a short buzz cut will expose all ur flaws. Go with a layered haircut or a mop on ur head - it partially hides ur ratios and draws attention away from ur average features
I never said get a short haircut. I said get a fringe, curtains, and/or perm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rrrrrr8526
I'm literally in Canada and many people just layer instead of canada goose. You should've chosen better examples instead of compare outfits suited for different climates jfl
Ok? These don't apply in -30 degree weather in the middle of the fucking Yukon lmfao. Even then wearing a trench coat is aspie af. Stop arguing with me, you're clearly autistic.

• +1
You can still wear classy outfits sub chad and still not seem "non-nt".
Wearing classy outfits is cringe af if you're sub chad. Literally the definition of non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rrrrrr8526
Ok? These don't apply in -30 degree weather in the middle of the fucking Yukon lmfao.
I'm saying choose a non NT outfit that would apply in the same weather as your NT fits. Is english your second language or something? It's like I'm talking to a wall literally 0 awareness. If you're going to make a water thread atleast do it right dumbass

• +1
You can still wear classy outfits sub chad and still not seem "non-nt".
Lmfao literally everyone here in Montreal wears a coat
OP must've been raped by a chad in a pea coat or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19551, playboicarti and 5 others
Best post in a while

Most users need to stop fantasizing about being famous and good looking, come back down to earth and focus on playing the hand they were dealt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 14957, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
No, you can't get away with doing any of this shit and if you are doing any of it, it's a massive failo. You're on this site because you're ugly and want to improve. Stop acting like you're above anything. Another autistic sperg with a dissociative identity disorder who thinks he's hot shit.

PM me your face and I'll tell you if you're an aspie or not.
Not ever putting my face on this website, that’s retarded. Doesn’t your whole identity revolve around being 6’7” but still so ugly that not even asian girls will touch you? You’re in no position to be giving girl advice

Here is an exercise and how I typically prove that everything I say is fact, you might not have friends but if you do have any above average friends(read: friends who are successful with girls, not friends YOU rate as above average), go ask them if they need to be absolutely rigid in their clothing and hair choices to have success with women (spoiler: they don’t)

If you want the real blackpill, women laugh at average men who try too hard. Anyway stop shitposting we all know you’re not serious

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19551, copemaxxeer and 3 others
I'm saying choose a non NT outfit that would apply in the same weather as your NT fits. Is english your second language or something? It's like I'm talking to a wall literally 0 awareness. If you're going to make a water thread atleast do it right dumbass
Well if you wear a trench coat or endorse wearing one, you're non-NT. nuff said brah. You're non-NT af.

• +1
Wearing classy outfits is cringe af if you're sub chad. Literally the definition of non NT.
It all falls back on what you wear and how you wear it.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Well if you wear a trench coat or endorse wearing one, you're non-NT. nuff said brah. You're non-NT af.
Who said anything about a trench coat bud? Did your rapist have on a trench coat by chance?

Muh you're non NT muh you're non NT. Literally a broken tape recorder mate. Just saying you're first example doesn't match up, don't sperg out.

Not ever putting my face on this website, that’s retarded. Doesn’t your whole identity revolve around being 6’7” but still so ugly that not even asian girls will touch you? You’re in no position to be giving girl advice

Here is an exercise and how I typically prove that everything I say is fact, you might not have friends but if you do have any above average friends(read: friends who are successful with girls, not friends YOU rate as above average), go ask them if they need to be absolutely rigid in their clothing and hair choices to have success with women (spoiler: they don’t)

If you want the real blackpill, women laugh at average men who try too hard. Anyway stop shitposting we all know you’re not serious
Exactly, because you're an ugly af larper who lives vicariously though his schizophrenic delusions he calls "his friends".

You're probably coping hard af because all you can reach is htn after your "looksmaxxing plans".

I'm NT af. You're the shitposter here who thinks someone 5 PSL can get away with being a pale DYEL greasy aspie wearing a trench coat and scarf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, sergeant blackpill, ROTTING and 3 others
Who said anything about a trench coat bud? Did your rapist have on a trench coat by chance?

Muh you're non NT muh you're non NT. Literally a broken tape recorder mate.
My post was specifically showing trench coats. Low IQ moment. Gtfo my thread dumbass.

• +1
My post was specifically showing trench coats. Low IQ moment. Gtfo my thread dumbass.
Yeah trench coat vs a fucking t shirt lmao. And I'm the low IQ one?
Mans having a power trip too :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Daniel Plainview and sergeant blackpill
Best post in a while

Most users need to stop fantasizing about being famous and good looking, come back down to earth and focus on playing the hand they were dealt
This thisthis this this. I honestly don’t care about eye colour any more since I can’t change it from my brown so who cares. I have to deal with my own lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Exactly, because you're an ugly af larper who lives vicariously though his schizophrenic delusions he calls "his friends".

You're probably coping hard af because all you can reach is htn after your "looksmaxxing plans".

I'm NT af. You're the shitposter here who thinks someone 5 PSL can get away with being a pale DYEL greasy aspie wearing a trench coat and scarf.
Your rating is your experience with women
Just lol at thinking I need you to tell me anything

It’s all irrelevant to you though, you’re an incel
The fact that you have to pretend I’m saying “don’t shower and always wear trench coats” to prove your “point” proves i’m right

Nt is a prerequisite, and that doesn’t mean “muh fashion choices” you virgin, it means you can’t be awkward.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19551, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Yeah trench coat vs a fucking t shirt lmao. And I'm the low IQ one?
Mans having a power trip too :lul::lul:
Never said that. I said trench coat vs normal NT clothing.

Yes, you're 100% the low IQ one here. I IQ mog 99% on this forum buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and sergeant blackpill
Depends where you live and where're you going
You would be considered childish if you go to the law college dressed like a tiktok boy...
In hs it's legit though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 7725
Never said that. I said trench coat vs normal NT clothing.

Yes, you're 100% the low IQ one here. I IQ mog 99% on this forum buddy.
IQ mog everyone yet posts a water thread after being here for 2 whole fucking years :lul::lul:
And then compares winter clothing to clothing you'd wear when it's normal out :lul::lul:

• JFL
Your rating is your experience with women
Just lol at thinking I need you to tell me anything
No it's not. That's completely autistic. Probably had some beckies give him IOIs and not thinks he's hot shit on an incel forum lmfao.
It’s all irrelevant to you though, you’re an incel
The fact that you have to pretend I’m saying “don’t shower and always wear trench coats” to prove your “point” proves i’m right
What exactly is your point then? What can you get away with not doing in my thread?
Nt is a prerequisite, and that doesn’t mean “muh fashion choices” you virgin, it means you can’t be awkward.
JFL no. You're non-NT af. Probably some spergy soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BoneDensity