If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't act like it.

Depends where you live and where're you going
You would be considered childish if you go to the law college dressed like a tiktok boy...
In hs it's legit though
Ofc. If you're going to law school or investment banking job then dressing classy is good. But wearing it to college or bar/club is aspie af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gamma
IQ mog everyone yet posts a water thread after being here for 2 whole fucking years :lul::lul:
And then compares winter clothing to clothing you'd wear when it's normal out :lul::lul:
Guarantee you don't do any of this shit. Not a water thread, seen 100s of pictures on here and tons of them looked like spergy losers. I guarantee you look aspie af.

No, there's NT winter clothing to wear jfl. You're honestly retarded. I wish I could block utter autists from posting on my threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
No it's not. That's completely autistic. Probably had some beckies give him IOIs and not thinks he's hot shit on an incel forum lmfao.
Whatever helps you sleep at night
I’m not going to brag for you
What exactly is your point then? What can you get away with not doing in my thread?
Not looking like a tryhard insecure PUA. That’s what you can get away with. You also don’t need to have a fade 24/7 or whatever you’re thinking.
JFL no. You're non-NT af. Probably some spergy soyboy.
Ironic
You’re a literal incel, you physically cannot be nt. Probably jestermaxxed and think people are laughing with you not at you, over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, alriodai, MrOrion and 1 other person

Not looking like a tryhard insecure PUA. That’s what you can get away with. You also don’t need to have a fade 24/7 or whatever you’re thinking.

Ironic
You’re a literal incel, you physically cannot be nt. Probably jestermaxxed and think people are laughing with you not at you, over
I never said any of that shit. Low IQ moment. Never mentioned PUA or fades. Literally just look NT.

I am NT af.

• +1
This thisthis this this. I honestly don’t care about eye colour any more since I can’t change it from my brown so who cares. I have to deal with my own lot
Eye color is mostly a meme. The only legit study ive been able to find on this had people rate attractiveness based on pictures of people’s faces then comment on specific features. They found that eye color didn’t affect attractiveness at all but people were more likely to give blue eyes as one of the reasons they found someone attractive. In other words people just think that that they find blue eyes more attractive but they don’t actually. Which makes sense because it’s just very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, klamus and Deleted member 16371

Ironic
Yeah fucking caging at this dude's power trip. Spergs out over some guy wearing a coat and then gets mad when we don't agree.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I never said any of that shit. Low IQ moment. Never mentioned PUA or fades. Literally just look NT.

I am NT af.
Just realized you said “gymmaxxing on roids is one of the biggest looksmaxxes”
You’re shitposting lol good one bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deprived

I am NT af.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"I'm NT"
"I'm high IQ"
Literal broken record, imagine stuttering over the internet

If you are tall and muscular, you can dress however you want.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Eye color is mostly a meme. The only legit study ive been able to find on this had people rate attractiveness based on pictures of people’s faces then comment on specific features. They found that eye color didn’t affect attractiveness at all but people were more likely to give blue eyes as one of the reasons they found someone attractive. In other words people just think that that they find blue eyes more attractive but they don’t actually. Which makes sense because it’s just very noticeable
Incorrect. Eye color is the biggest halo possible on men.

All the normies on here who plan out needless implants and surgeries to turn into columbian trannies with mongoloid admixture would ascend with A10 eyes, assuming they have dark eyebrows and not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

You're giving bozo

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Just realized you said “gymmaxxing on roids is one of the biggest looksmaxxes”
You’re shitposting lol good one bro
You're autistic af if you think it's not.

• +1
Incorrect. Eye color is the biggest halo possible on men.

All the normies on here who plan out needless implants and surgeries to turn into columbian trannies with mongoloid admixture would ascend with A10 eyes, assuming they have dark eyebrows and not recessed.
We’re not doing this again, gonna have to agree to disagree

We’re not doing this again, gonna have to agree to disagree
Well then you're wrong. Every guy who girls obsess over without good bones has blue eyes.

Normie bones with light eyes > good bones with brown eyes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ProCoper, copemaxxeer, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
You're autistic af if you think it's not.
Yeah yeah, funny joke
Smart move peppering in actual real advice like don’t be unhygienic and don’t be a part of the trench coat mafia to make it more believable

You can act however you want with face like this
FaceApp 1650494236907

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and gamma
Yeah yeah, funny joke
Smart move peppering in actual real advice like don’t be unhygienic and don’t be a part of the trench coat mafia to make it more believable
Just found out you're not just autistic, but also low IQ. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Birdcell
Just found out you're not just autistic, but also low IQ. Thanks.
I just realized you said “your rating is NOT your experience with women” :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jesus you’re a funny guy, not even the most incel of incels would put a rating by other incels above which women you fuck irl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Sonny Black
  • +1
I just realized you said “your rating is NOT your experience with women” :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jesus you’re a funny guy, not even the most incel of incels would put a rating by other incels above which women you fuck irl
You literally sound like a redditor normie who thinks he's muh 6-7/10 brah because he gets IOIs and girls treat him nice.

• +1
You literally sound like a redditor normie who thinks he's muh 6-7/10 brah because he gets IOIs and girls treat him nice.
nothing counts but p in v son
But you know that cause you’re not serious

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black
6 psl checking in

nothing counts but p in v son
But you know that cause you’re not serious
Yup, probably a typical normie with 3 bodycount. If you haven't been rated, you're delusional about your looks.

• +1
Yup, probably a typical normie with 3 bodycount. If you haven't been rated, you're delusional about your looks.
Very very funny

On a serious note I feel bad for the guys here who get rated gl by incels and struggle to understand how they can be gl and unsuccessful with women, it’s because you’re not gl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
I agree, in the grand scheme of a beautiful face eye colour doesn’t matter much. It just adds a little bit more colouring which isn’t a massive boost anyway if you have nice skin hair and lip colour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 7725
I agree, in the grand scheme of a beautiful face eye colour doesn’t matter much. It just adds a little bit more colouring which isn’t a massive boost anyway if you have nice skin hair and lip colour.
Copers be like...

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16371
Yeah fucking caging at this dude's power trip. Spergs out over some guy wearing a coat and then gets mad when we don't agree.
He’s just shitposting
I just remembered he said the average white guy is like 5 psl
Pay it no mind

Don’t wear an actual trenchcoat tho

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, ROTTING, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
I thought this would be common sense but I guess it's not. People here spend so much time looking at models that they get a second identity where they start to think they are 6+ PSL and act like it. I fucking cage when I see typical guys between 3-5 PSL who are sucking cheeks in with dirty ass hair and non-NT appearance in pics.

Clothes
If you're not 6 PSL, don't dress like you are. PSL gods can wear autistic "high class" outfits because their face is so good that it makes them stand out. Ugly/average/above average men get looksminned by it and looks like an outcast schizo non-NT tryhard:

View attachment 1643518View attachment 1643526

What you should be wearing for fashionmaxxing:

View attachment 1643527View attachment 1643530View attachment 1643537View attachment 1643541

Tanning

If you're not 6 PSL, don't "vampiremaxx" by avoiding the sun. Being pale is a massive failo and non-NT af:

View attachment 1643520View attachment 1643539

What you should do if you're ugly/average/above average is tan. Makes you look NT, gives you better coloring, and makes your muscles look more defined:

View attachment 1643543

Gym

If you're sub 6 PSL, then stop thinking that gym is cope because your PSL gods are DYEL:

View attachment 1643522View attachment 1643548

Unless you have a 6 figure modeling contract and can't lose any angularity in your face or stop being able to model in twink clothing, then you should be in the gym 5-7 days a week. Gymmaxxing is the biggest looksmax possible, especially on roids:

View attachment 1643550View attachment 1643551View attachment 1643553

Hygiene

If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't try to act like a serial killer or look unkempt in any way. Unless girls find you so hot that they are willing to overlook all your flaws, then you should act like a normal NT person and not some nightstalker autist.

Also, haircut is crucial. Having long hair might look good on someone 6 PSL with 10 lb cheekbones and jaw mass, but it makes anyone else look aspie.

View attachment 1643524View attachment 1643558

Haircut and hygiene is essential. You should smile in group pictures and cut your hair regularly in an NT style (fringe, curtains, perm, etc). Unless you're Ramirez, then not smiling in pics makes you look sad and non-NT:

View attachment 1643564View attachment 1643563

inb4 everyone calls this cope because they think they can get 10 surgeries and get away with being a spergy autist who plays LoL all day and never leaves his house.

inb4 people call this water when they don't do any of these.
Your best post yet

He’s just shitposting
I just remembered he said the average white guy is like 5 psl
Pay it no mind

Don’t wear an actual trenchcoat tho
I'm the one shitposting when you say steroids aren't a looksmax LOL.

Yeah, I said the average upper middle class white guy is 5 PSL, which is true.

• Woah
I'm the one shitposting when you say steroids aren't a looksmax LOL.

Yeah, I said the average upper middle class white guy is 5 PSL, which is true.
don't recall you mentioning class at all, but even that is cope. there is no group of people in the world who average at 5 psl, you're overrating people which is ironic considering the stances you've taken

or it would be if you weren't just shitposting.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Need @Pakicel in this thread as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 14160
don't recall you mentioning class at all, but even that is cope. there is no group of people in the world who average at 5 psl, you're overrating people which is ironic considering the stances you've taken

or it would be if you weren't just shitposting.
Go outside for once then. You're larping hard af.

• +1
Go outside for once then. You're larping hard af.
whatever helps you sleep at night
I'm not gonna brag to an incel or show my face so he can dox me cause he's bitter

go ask your gl friends their experiences (again NOT the ones YOU rate cause you can't rate for shit) and you'll find it's in line with everything I've told you

Legit, this is honestly pure water for a normal person. Anyone that disagrees has spent far too much time on psl , and not enough time in real life (probably autistic as well)

Equally as much as jaw and other shit. Only thing more important is hair.

Bloated potatohead halo'd by his eye color.
Chico mogS nearly every blue eyed models. Hmmmm?

Chico mogS nearly every blue eyed models. Hmmmm?
Chico is overrated hard af. He descended so hard as soon as he turned 20. He would still be Chad with blue eyes:

2777459 francisco 001

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ProCoper, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Caging at this extremely autistic argument you both have
@LooksOverAll @loksr
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, gamma, Birdcell and 1 other person
Caging at this extremely autistic argument you both have
@LooksOverAll @loksr
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
aren't you constantly complaining that girls don't want you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, alriodai and LightSkinNoob
aren't you constantly complaining that girls don't want you
And you are constantly claiming to be NT and everything but then spend hours arguing with people on this forum over useless shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ROTTING and Deleted member 7725