If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't act like it.

@StrangerDanger can somebody mog Gandy with brown eyes?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Caging at this extremely autistic argument you both have
@LooksOverAll @loksr
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Holy fuck lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
And you are constantly claiming to be NT and everything but then spend hours arguing with people on this forum over useless shit
i like to argue with people, I do it on every website I'm on
I don't like the term "nt" it's ironically autistic
irl I'm a normal guy, normal girlfriend etc, doesn't have to be more complex than that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
@StrangerDanger can somebody mog Gandy with brown eyes?
No one mogs gandy it’s stupid question. Lots of brown eye moggers Tyson ballou Vito basso young chico

don't recall you mentioning class at all, but even that is cope. there is no group of people in the world who average at 5 psl, you're overrating people which is ironic considering the stances you've taken

or it would be if you weren't just shitposting.
Nah. The most NT users who leave the house think the same thing. Average young upper class white guy is a 6ft tall chadlite. People always question why the gl users rot here. Maybe they keep getting mogged in their social circles and are nothing special IRL so they come to this forum full of ugly people for validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Nah. The most NT users who leave the house think the same thing. Average young upper class white guy is a 6ft tall chadlite. People always questions why gl users end up here. Maybe they keep getting mogged by in their social circles and are nothing special IRL so they come to this forum full of ugly people for validation.
I know first hand why gl people come here and it's because it's interesting
there are only a few reasons why any above average guy would claim to be an incel here,
1. he's shitposting, this is the most obvious
2. he's ridiculously autistic, it's over if you're autistic and sub chad
3. he's overrated himself and he's actually not gl at all, this is why "your rating is your experience with women" is law and why only a retard shitposter would deny it.

I am outside of the house every day, I'm around the people you guys are claiming to rate, they are not 5 psl on average that is RIDICULOUS. he's just shitposting but you're falling for it unironically

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
there are only a few reasons why any above average guy would claim to be an incel here,
3. he's overrated himself and he's actually not gl at all, this is why "your rating is your experience with women" is law and why only a retard shitposter would deny it.

I am outside of the house every day, I'm around the people you guys are claiming to rate, they are not 5 psl on average that is RIDICULOUS. he's just shitposting but you're falling for it unironically
You probably have a nerdy friend group. Case closed.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger

Talked to them in DMs. They aren't shitposting dude. There is a legit chadlite here who keeps getting mogged by 6'4" chico lookalikes in his gym and wants to get surgeries. A blackpilled tyronelite is invisible in his area because there are far too many white chads that end up getting all the decent looking women so he has to cope with ugly girls.

• +1
@ForeverRecession look and seethe. Keep coping Gandy will be mogged by a brown eyed man
@ForeverRecession is one of the biggest copers on the site and also it takes 3 years for him to reply

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14160
You probably have a nerdy friend group. Case closed.
1. no, not close
2. imagine basing your worldview on your friend group, are you retarded? go outside and look around, if you're seeing 5 psl guys around every corner you don't know how to rate worth shit
3. you have to create fantasy scenarios in your head to even try to argue with me, it's embarrassing

• +1
Talked to them in DMs. They aren't shitposting dude. There is a legit chadlite here who keeps getting mogged by 6'4" chico lookalikes in his gym and wants to get surgeries. A blackpilled tyronelite is invisible in his area because there are far too many white chads that end up getting all the decent looking women so he has to cope with ugly girls.
you may as well tell me you know a guy who sees unicorns every time he goes hunting
you need to stop

if chicos were common, chico wouldn't be chico
that's all you need to know about anything
if 5 psl was common, 5 psl wouldn't be 5 psl, it'd be 4 psl
understand?

• +1
1. no, not close
2. imagine basing your worldview on your friend group, are you retarded? go outside and look around, if you're seeing 5 psl guys around every corner you don't know how to rate worth shit
3. you have to create fantasy scenarios in your head to even try to argue with me, it's embarrassing
Looking at random people outside is cope. I said average upper middle class white guy. Not the subhumans in whatever place you live.

• +1
you may as well tell me you know a guy who sees unicorns every time he goes hunting
you need to stop
They are probably the most legit raters on this site. I trust them.

1. no, not close
Yes. But I see lots of dudes who look horrendous but they are not even in the game. They do not count as you are not competing with them.

Looking at random people outside is cope. I said average upper middle class white guy. Not the subhumans in whatever place you live.
go outside to an average upper middle class area you dumb ass, you're not seeing 5 psls everywhere
I keep forgetting you're shitposting ngl

• +1
Yes. But I see lots of dudes who look horrendous but they are not even in the game. They do not count as you are not competing with them.
"the average white guy is 5 psl" is the point you're agreeing with, if he said upper middle class at any point he said it AFTER people called him out on it
if you're seeing a bunch of subhuman/normie white guys and discounting them, and then seeing one 5 psl guy occassionally, tell me how that makes the average white guy 5 psl.

I really don't care about what fantastical stories you guys want to tell, I live in the actual real world, you guys obviously live on instagram where the average guy might actually be 5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Preoximerianas
@ForeverRecession is one of the biggest copers on the site and also it takes 3 years for him to reply
Gandy will be mogged by brown eyed man. Just watch

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Even birdcell will tell you the guy on the right has better bones jfl. Sfs is not good bones
Cmon guys , it's so funny that "blackpilled" guys can't distinguish sfs from short chin , jfl I have 19 cm from chin to the hairline and my teeth are shining and visible like a fucking baldcels head when I smile , yet I still hear "muh sfs" :lul::lul:

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16371
Cmon guys , it's so funny that "blackpilled" guys can't distinguish sfs from short chin , jfl I have 19 cm from chin to the hairline and my teeth are shining and visible like a fucking baldcels head when I smile , yet I still hear "muh sfs" :lul::lul:
Post your smile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Birdcell
Just be an NPC theory

Post your smile.
PXL 20220412 2337267812

Screenshot 20220415 0006512
2814640 PXL 20220228 211138821

First one is wide , second one is slight.

After people here made me believe I have sfs , I checked for all possible sfs symptoms , and I had none of that. I don't have a short midface (6.5 cm midface length) , or an overbite , up to 13 teeth are visible when I smile and my teeth gum is visible. The only thing that makes my face appear shorter is my lower gonial angle and therefore the shorter chin , but even in that case I measure 18.9 cm from chin to the hairline , which is literally the average. Tbh if it's Sfs I will fix it , but it really doesn't look like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, klamus and Deleted member 7725
I thought this would be common sense but I guess it's not. People here spend so much time looking at models that they get a second identity where they start to think they are 6+ PSL and act like it. I fucking cage when I see typical guys between 3-5 PSL who are sucking cheeks in with dirty ass hair and non-NT appearance in pics.

Clothes
If you're not 6 PSL, don't dress like you are. PSL gods can wear autistic "high class" outfits because their face is so good that it makes them stand out. Ugly/average/above average men get looksminned by it and looks like an outcast schizo non-NT tryhard:

View attachment 1643518View attachment 1643526

What you should be wearing for fashionmaxxing:

View attachment 1643527View attachment 1643530View attachment 1643537View attachment 1643541

Tanning

If you're not 6 PSL, don't "vampiremaxx" by avoiding the sun. Being pale is a massive failo and non-NT af:

View attachment 1643520View attachment 1643539

What you should do if you're ugly/average/above average is tan. Makes you look NT, gives you better coloring, and makes your muscles look more defined:

View attachment 1643543

Gym

If you're sub 6 PSL, then stop thinking that gym is cope because your PSL gods are DYEL:

View attachment 1643522View attachment 1643548

Unless you have a 6 figure modeling contract and can't lose any angularity in your face or stop being able to model in twink clothing, then you should be in the gym 5-7 days a week. Gymmaxxing is the biggest looksmax possible, especially on roids:

View attachment 1643550View attachment 1643551View attachment 1643553

Hygiene

If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't try to act like a serial killer or look unkempt in any way. Unless girls find you so hot that they are willing to overlook all your flaws, then you should act like a normal NT person and not some nightstalker autist.

Also, haircut is crucial. Having long hair might look good on someone 6 PSL with 10 lb cheekbones and jaw mass, but it makes anyone else look aspie.

View attachment 1643524View attachment 1643558

Haircut and hygiene is essential. You should smile in group pictures and cut your hair regularly in an NT style (fringe, curtains, perm, etc). Unless you're Ramirez, then not smiling in pics makes you look sad and non-NT:

View attachment 1643564View attachment 1643563

inb4 everyone calls this cope because they think they can get 10 surgeries and get away with being a spergy autist who plays LoL all day and never leaves his house.

inb4 people call this water when they don't do any of these.
people will call this a cope, but it's a very good thread and all the points u make are sensible

• +1
Ugly niggas acting like they're attractive is the cringiest shit ever. There's been a few times where I'm near someone like that in public and I start uncontrollably laughing at them

• +1
View attachment 1643768
View attachment 1643770 View attachment 1643773

First one is wide , second one is slight.

After people here made me believe I have sfs , I checked for all possible sfs symptoms , and I had none of that. I don't have a short midface (6.5 cm midface length) , or an overbite , up to 13 teeth are visible when I smile and my teeth gum is visible. The only thing that makes my face appear shorter is my lower gonial angle and therefore the shorter chin , but even in that case I measure 18.9 cm from chin to the hairline , which is literally the average. Tbh if it's Sfs I will fix it , but it really doesn't look like it
Little to no gum show. Clear SFS.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
@Pakicel and @LooksOverAll made for each other @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 14160
Little to no gum show. Clear SFS.
But wouldn't a max downgraft give him a gummy smile? I mean it's definitely a risk. I think his wide face is giving the illusion of a short skull. Maybe he is better off shaving his zygos.

• +1
But wouldn't a max downgraft give him a gummy smile? I mean it's definitely a risk. I think his wide face is giving the illusion of a short skull. Maybe he is better off shaving his zygos.
If I downgraft I will get horse face and gummy smile. Rn as I said when I smile normally I see my teeth and little bit teeth gum , which is the norm. The only thing that is short on my face is my chin , but that's another topic which is caused by gonial angle and not the Maxilla. I literally have the "after" gum show , with maxilliary downgrafting I will get the "before" :lul::lul: , + as I mentioned I got 6.5 cm midface , which is actually on the longer side :what:

If I downgraft I will get horse face and gummy smile. Rn as I said when I smile normally I see my teeth and little bit teeth gum , which is the norm. The only thing that is short on my face is my chin , but that's another topic which is caused by gonial angle and not the Maxilla. I literally have the "after" gum show , with maxilliary downgrafting I will get the "before" :lul::lul: , + as I mentioned I got 6.5 cm midface , which is actually on the linger side :lul:

View attachment 1643804
You should probably consult a surgeon. I think it is a combination of wide zygos and slight SFS. Even chads don't have optimal development so I don't just fixing the SFS will make a massive difference. You will just look slightly different than you do rn.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 7725
If I downgraft I will get horse face and gummy smile. Rn as I said when I smile normally I see my teeth and little bit teeth gum , which is the norm. The only thing that is short on my face is my chin , but that's another topic which is caused by gonial angle and not the Maxilla. I literally have the "after" gum show , with maxilliary downgrafting I will get the "before" :lul::lul: , + as I mentioned I got 6.5 cm midface , which is actually on the longer side :what:

View attachment 1643804
I'm not an expert on sfs since I have the opposite problem.

Having gum show is normal with a wide smile:

Bb2519eb5f000518296f2e5ab6e39d5d
11d8dccd5a2d6c68cb142d2351be2b35  david james gandy beautiful smile
5b78bf01afb4601548c490d60debec66  smile smile happy smile
Original

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Birdcell
You should probably consult a surgeon. I think it is a combination of wide zygos and slight SFS. Even chads don't have optimal development so I don't just fixing the SFS will make a massive difference. You will just look slightly different than you do rn.
Bimax doesn't make sense for me , since I don't have actual recession or overbite tbh. But I have the problem of lower gonial angle , which could be camouflaged by a genio , and on top of that I could grow out long hair to hide my wide zygos , tbh this is the only reasonable surgerymax for me rn.

No, you can't get away with doing any of this shit and if you are doing any of it, it's a massive failo. You're on this site because you're ugly and want to improve. Stop acting like you're above anything. Another autistic sperg with a dissociative identity disorder who thinks he's hot shit.

PM me your face and I'll tell you if you're an aspie or not.
I can't PM you PM me

damn i used to do all that and now i dont shower or wipe my ass lol im just s odepressed cant help it and in return girls r repulsed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 16371
damn i used to do all that and now i dont shower or wipe my ass lol im just s odepressed cant help it and in return girls r repulsed
It’s over if you don’t shower

Bimax doesn't make sense for me , since I don't have actual recession or overbite tbh. But I have the problem of lower gonial angle , which could be camouflaged by a genio , and on top of that I could grow out long hair to hide my wide zygos , tbh this is the only reasonable surgerymax for me rn.
Well. It's not like you will look that much better after bimax or other surgeries. There is a risk that you could botch yourself. Even rn, I don't see how you can't get women. You are not incel tier ugly.

• +1
Well. It's not like you will look that much better after bimax or other surgeries. There is a risk that you could botch yourself. Even rn, I don't see how you can't get women. You are not incel tier ugly.
Yes , you're right