If you're not in shape don't even think about slaying

B

Bdf4030

Silver
Obvious af but some ppl think if they are out of shape the can still slay. Your dates will always be disappointed and you will never end up having sex with them no matter how much they said the liked you initially. Just dont even fucking think about girls till you have a six pack and decent muscle development.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, JMax, PYT and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Bdf4030
Drnrd
Gaycel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
ok
C8AAB021 2A8A 4800 ABD2 69F1743FBE31

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Lol

I'm an idiot for even trying with my dad bod... I need a solid 2 to 3 months to get rid of the mud and get my muscles back to where they use to be

• Love it
Reactions: PYT

:p

• +1
Reactions: penis3
i can't have muscles cause im naturally low t and have 6.3 inch wrists so cope

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl

• Love it
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
define "in shape"

Gigacope

Just say youre lazy lol
false, i have been eating 3300kcal every month, 150g of protein, very disciplined, even after 6 months of going regularly to the gym, wasn't able to lift my own weight on the bench, beyond over for my small joints and weak non existent T, i never even get an erection when i see a hot girl, i need to masturbate to get an erection, yet guys here get a hard on and supposedly can masturbate 10 times daily, i can masturbate only 2 times at most

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
yes i will hit the gym after im done cutting

yes i will hit the gym after im done cutting
Stop being a bitch and hit the gym now or workout at home

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
i'm cutting whore. Doing a few pushups won't do shit
i had 225x8 bench first time i lifted weights because i did calisthenics so yes it will

• Love it
i'll consider it then. Exercising on a cut always makes me want to throw up.

was just gonna wait till my cut ended to maintain and hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
i'll consider it then. Exercising on a cut always makes me want to throw up.

was just gonna wait till my cut ended to maintain and hit the gym
what are ur stats (height and weight) brother

• +1
i had 225x8 bench first time i lifted weights because i did calisthenics so yes it will
I used to be heavy into calisthenics in the summer of 7th grade. used to be able to do 52 in a row

now i can do 25 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I used to be heavy into calisthenics in the summer of 7th grade. used to be able to do 52 in a row

now i can do 25 lol
Yeah eat high protien and any form of weight lifting even body weight you will gain muscle if your a noobie. Ofcourse there are many factors but starting now is best!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
false, i have been eating 3300kcal every month, 150g of protein, very disciplined, even after 6 months of going regularly to the gym, wasn't able to lift my own weight on the bench, beyond over for my small joints and weak non existent T, i never even get an erection when i see a hot girl, i need to masturbate to get an erection, yet guys here get a hard on and supposedly can masturbate 10 times daily, i can masturbate only 2 times at most
Inject T.