if you're serious about looksmaxing and becoming GL you have to learn how to act good looking and adopt the mindset

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
you need to virtue signal
you need no strong ideologies, if you're religious you need to say only god can judge you and god knows all, if not just get into some spirituality, never be atheist or religious nut
you have to pretend like you are not good looking
you have to pretend like peolpe who are uglier than you are your equals
you actaully have to life max and try hard more because then your looks just seem like an extension of your life force(if you have looksmaxed from incel to chad you know that you have a special energy, many call it the will of fire @StreegeReturn knows what im talking about)

you have to win, looks are just making yourself a trophy so when you win more you are properly presented.

LOOKZ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Landorus, Elvisandreaa, bwrauycnee and 12 others
Man shut the fuck up what is this retard crap dn re, delete your account.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, NFA PB, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
you need no strong ideologies, if you're religious you need to say only god can judge you and god knows all, if not just get into some spirituality, never be atheist or religious nut
you actaully have to life max and try hard more because then your looks just seem like an extension of your life force(if you have looksmaxed from incel to chad you know that you have a special energy, many call it the will of fire @StreegeReturn knows what im talking about)

you have to win, looks are just making yourself a trophy so when you win more you are properly presented.

LOOKZ
fair point.

Becoming the main character is legit

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person

LOOKZ
lmaooooooooo. amazing post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

LOOKZ
As someone who has actually ascended this is actually true. But only if you alreeady have bitches. Women can smell a fake mfer so make sure you have your set up right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18522
As someone who has actually ascended this is actually true. But only if you alreeady have bitches. Women can smell a fake mfer so make sure you have your set up right
U ascended? Can I see?

you have to pretend that you are good looking chad who think he's not good looking

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
you have to pretend that you are good looking chad who think he's not good looking
It’s a balance. You can’t act completely oblivious or people will think you’re fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
What did u do
long story short bro. i did everything. i became goodlooking, nt, moneymaxxed and then used dating apps during prime COVID to bag a gf who lets me pipe side hoes and i ewhore, make money off vidya, investments, jobs, crime ect

im a pimp with sidehoes, main simp gf who buys me shit and drives me around. i even joke to my sidehoes i have a gf and they dont beleive me. they think im a player kek

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
long story short bro. i did everything. i became goodlooking, nt, moneymaxxed and then used dating apps during prime COVID to bag a gf who lets me pipe side hoes and i ewhore, make money off vidya, investments, jobs, crime ect

im a pimp with sidehoes, main simp gf who buys me shit and drives me around. i even joke to my sidehoes i have a gf and they dont beleive me. they think im a player kek
You do only fans? Like tate