If you've never used NYC subway, you don't know low inhibition behavior.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
When I came back from uni today, this tall black tranny(male to female) was crying/laughing on the subway platform. Then when we actually got on the train she started asking this currycel if he ever filed a job application and started cursing him out because he didn't respond. She said that his dick was 2 inches and grey sweatpants were for big dick niggas. Then she went on some crazy rant on how she had the best grades in school and no one would hire her. When it came close to my stop she started cursing me out saying that I was one of the black guys that don't respect black women, I'm ugly and she doesn't date dark skin men. The crazy part is that barely anybody responds to this while I'm just :feelshaha: on the inside. I've seen people talk to themselves and scream at random people and everyone just act like they don't exist. New Yorkers are really immune to low inhibition behavior.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Autist, dogtown and 2 others
When I came back from uni today, this tall black tranny(male to female) was crying/laughing on the subway platform. Then when we actually got on the train she started asking this currycel if he ever filed a job application and started cursing him out because he didn't respond. She said that his dick was 2 inches and grey sweatpants were for big dick niggas. Then she went on some crazy rant on how she had the best grades in school and no one would hire her. When it came close to my stop she started cursing me out saying that I was one of the black guys that don't respect black women, I'm ugly and she doesn't date dark skin men. The crazy part is that barely anybody responds to this while I'm just :feelshaha: on the inside. I've seen people talk to themselves and scream at random people and everyone just act like they don't exist. New Yorkers are really immune to low inhibition behavior.
I once saw guy in giraffe pyamas in Cex (UK gamestop) when I was on vacation, guy just didnt care

I hate New York :)

• +1
Reactions: Autist
low inhib with NT is everything

I have never been on subway:feelspepo:

Thank goodness I live in the South. As a Mexican, I rather deal with country people and rednecks than niggers and homosexuals.

Jew York, stomping grounds of Hell By The Dashboard Light

he also hates the place