IGF1 LR3

C

CurryCelHater

Silver
day 4 on 100mcg IGF1 LR3 pinned straight to the ass. not only will i potentially get taller, this shit feels amazing. my muscles are super full and i lift .2lbs of weight and my muscle pumps up like crazy. i cant wait to see what its like 30 days in or even after a few cycles. brokecels GET SOME BREAD AND BUY DRUGS ASAP!! PUBERTY IS THE TIME TO TAKE THEM

Why are you pinning that shit in your ass it's locally effective isn't it?

Why are you pinning that shit in your ass it's locally effective isn't it?
no lmao igf1 DES is local. igf1 lr3 is systemic. im doing ass because easiest spot for subq, painless, no scar tissue, and worse case scenario something happens and i get an infection. highly unlikely however id much rather have a piece of my ass taken out rather than my quad or delt. localized ass growth would be horrible

no lmao igf1 DES is local. igf1 lr3 is systemic. im doing ass because easiest spot for subq, painless, no scar tissue, and worse case scenario something happens and i get an infection. highly unlikely however id much rather have a piece of my ass taken out rather than my quad or delt. localized ass growth would be horrible
that's crazy I've been operating under a misunderstanding then. I've been pinning igf lr3 around my ankles, on the areas with no muscle/veins/nerves mostly fat. I swear there's been significant localized growth there but maybe it is just placebo.

that's crazy I've been operating under a misunderstanding then. I've been pinning igf lr3 around my ankles, on the areas with no muscle/veins/nerves mostly fat. I swear there's been significant localized growth there but maybe it is just placebo.
i did a decent amount of research before i bought so im 99% sure im correct on this. igf1 DES is the one with a much shorter halflife that you want to inject RIGHT before you workout. igf1 lr3 is the one that goes more systemic which a much much longer half life, hence probably better for height growth. if you can even get height growth from peptides.

Age and current height ?

Which source please ?

Some Reddit cucks said Swisschems was bunk. Glad to hear it works
it’s 50/50 or so on reddit. it’s cheapest price for igf1 lr3. considering getting pregnancy test to test for HCG, but my balls haven’t gotten bigger since starting. at least i think. and the pumps are insane which is something lr3 does. so either it’s insane placebo or swisschems is good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
it’s 50/50 or so on reddit. it’s cheapest price for igf1 lr3. considering getting pregnancy test to test for HCG, but my balls haven’t gotten bigger since starting. at least i think. and the pumps are insane which is something lr3 does. so either it’s insane placebo or swisschems is good.
Hmmm, seems like the igf is legit but the hcg is probably bunk. You should feel something in your balls. When I was on enclo, they were sort of tingling and felt heavier so to speak.

17 with bone age of 15.5. so far 5’6-5’9 on gh alone. just added igf1 lr3.
Hey, maybe one day if you have time, you should make a dedicated post about your heightmaxxing story, the trials and tribulations, and the overall quality of life difference from 5'6 (relatively short) to 5'9 (average)

Hmmm, seems like the igf is legit but the hcg is probably bunk. You should feel something in your balls. When I was on enclo, they were sort of tingling and felt heavier so to speak.
no no i’m saying igf1 lr3 is commonly faked by just reselling HCG rebranded. that’s what i meant.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
and if you care to know i just ordered letrozole from brainlabz.
Yeah I think Brianlabz is legit. I’ll order AIs from there as well.

Jfl I ordered Asin from some random UK UGL and it was 20 years expired!

• JFL
Reactions: CurryCelHater
Hey, maybe one day if you have time, you should make a dedicated post about your heightmaxxing story, the trials and tribulations, and the overall quality of life difference from 5'6 (relatively short) to 5'9 (average)
i will in a few months 100%. i swear to god there is a massive difference. especially when i put some airforces on i get up to 5’10. it’s really insane. one high mtb i was talking to said she wouldn’t have even spoke to me if i was shorter than her, 5’7. i can only imagine the difference if i get to 6ft even. my dad is 6’3-4 so i have hope. all hormones for height maxxing are in check including estrogen.

day 4 on 100mcg IGF1 LR3 pinned straight to the ass. not only will i potentially get taller, this shit feels amazing. my muscles are super full and i lift .2lbs of weight and my muscle pumps up like crazy. i cant wait to see what its like 30 days in or even after a few cycles. brokecels GET SOME BREAD AND BUY DRUGS ASAP!! PUBERTY IS THE TIME TO TAKE THEM

Hey man, just stay safe when taking that dosage of IGF-1 LR3, and take shorter cycles (3-4 weeks, 6 weeks max). And if you are experiencing any side effects later down the line, you can just inject 25-50mcg instead, as those are still effective dosages!

Hey man, just stay safe when taking that dosage of IGF-1 LR3, and take shorter cycles (3-4 weeks, 6 weeks max). And if you are experiencing any side effects later down the line, you can just inject 25-50mcg instead, as those are still effective dosages!
i’m already on 8ius pharma GH, so 100mcg might be pushing it. i bought 4mg total and i could get that as often as every 1.5 months. i planned on doing 100mcg for 30 days then two weeks off. no sides yet so far besides maybe muscle cramps in my forearms i’ve never noticed before taking it. like when my muscle gets pumped it cramps.

i’m already on 8ius pharma GH, so 100mcg might be pushing it. i bought 4mg total and i could get that as often as every 1.5 months. i planned on doing 100mcg for 30 days then two weeks off. no sides yet so far besides maybe muscle cramps in my forearms i’ve never noticed before taking it. like when my muscle gets pumped it cramps.
What are potential sides and what is ur full stack?

won’t your receptors desensitize?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
What are potential sides and what is ur full stack?
full stack is 8ius pharma GH daily, 100 mcg igf1 lr3 every day. might go down to 50mcg but idk. potential sides are that of agromegly, however im not concerned since my growth plates are opened. hypoglycemia could be a problem as well.

Check your levels and report back bro Im begging you
igf1 lr3 doesnt show up on IGF1 test. and if they did and my endo saw sky high IGF1 levels this would raise suspicion and could mess with my GH prescribtion. however on gh alone my levels get to around easily above 500+++++

igf1 lr3 doesnt show up on IGF1 test. and if they did and my endo saw sky high IGF1 levels this would raise suspicion and could mess with my GH prescribtion. however on gh alone my levels get to around easily above 500+++++
So you already have a HGH prescription and you are also taking LR3? how did you get the prescription btw?

So you already have a HGH prescription and you are also taking LR3? how did you get the prescription btw?
a year ago i was questioning my doctor about my height and development. my igf1 levels were 201 on a scale of 200 as low. she said it’s all good because my height was fine. 3 months later at our appointment i mentioned it again and she finally gave in. months of waiting for insurance and more test i finally got a gh prescription.

but he’s i get pharmacy grade GH delivered every 20 days or so and i’m taking LR3 on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
it just so happens i had a GHD and a year before that i stumbled upon moreplatesmoredates and all those types of people so i had a decent bit of knowledge going into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
a year ago i was questioning my doctor about my height and development. my igf1 levels were 201 on a scale of 200 as low. she said it’s all good because my height was fine. 3 months later at our appointment i mentioned it again and she finally gave in. months of waiting for insurance and more test i finally got a gh prescription.

but he’s i get pharmacy grade GH delivered every 20 days or so and i’m taking LR3 on the side.

@asiancel1

• +1
Reactions: rituals