I'll be getting a hair transplant in Islamabad, Pakistan with the next year. Anyone want to go with me?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
It's even cheaper than Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Z3R0, Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Somewhere in between 2.5 and 3.
Pics? And that's not too bad. A lot of dudes die with that hairline, so chances are your transplant will last (hopefully)

gl

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
good luck and share pics after man

Rather not get killed by isis.

good luck bro
make sure you get the legit one

HTs aren't even that expensive in turkey... Why the fuck would you risk getting a shit ht or even getting killed by going to pakistan for one? I can only assume OP is a paki himself.

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and itsoverbuddyboyo
I got mine in Turkey. Didn't end up as dense as I wanted it, so I will probably be getting a new one soon to add to it.

Only if you pay for one for me

I got mine in Turkey. Didn't end up as dense as I wanted it, so I will probably be getting a new one soon to add to it.
Did you at least try to minox it first? Liquid > foam

inb4 you get beheaded by some peaceful locals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck, Aribbaa, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Did you at least try to minox it first? Liquid > foam
huh? I had been on Finasteride prior to the transplant. Minox doesn't really work on the hairline, I haven't balded on the crown.

Probably not.
The reason Im skeptical is cuz there's always a cheaper option. For rhinoplasty a relative of mine did it in Syria for $350, that doesn't mean it's a good idea, I'd rather quality procedures over cheap

was there in december. honestly islamabad is very safe city, and the airport is very clean. just mind your business and I hope you have some dark features like tan skin, dark hair and eyrebrows or else you will stick out like a sore thumb

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad
was there in december. honestly islamabad is very safe city, and the airport is very clean. just mind your business and I hope you have some dark features like tan skin, dark hair and eyrebrows or else you will stick out like a sore thumb
They treat you worse/rip you off if you're white?

They treat you worse/rip you off if you're white?
of course. but some whites with dark featurues like italians could pass off as pakistani especially pakistanits from north.

of course. but some whites with dark featurues like italians could pass off as pakistani especially pakistanits from north.
I could pass as a light Turk but definitely not a paki.

they stared at me. and i am half pakistani. just be prepared to be stared at

watch out for kaboomcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and KrissKross