I’ll genuinely never understand people who wanna share BP with normies

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Like what is the motive behind that? U wanna seem cool and edgy for 10 seconds until everyone forgets? People will just think ur an outcast while also benefitting from what you’ve shared. Just a total loss situation. That’s why these tiktokers are pathetic, outing the BP for what a couple thousand views? Then that’s ur NT gone forever

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, zura, Deleted member 31604 and 7 others
I gaslight normies into thinking I got my gains from working hard, works every time.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 21863, Chadeep and 1 other person
Like what is the motive behind that? U wanna seem cool and edgy for 10 seconds until everyone forgets? People will just think ur an outcast while also benefitting from what you’ve shared. Just a total loss situation. That’s why these tiktokers are pathetic, outing the BP for what a couple thousand views? Then that’s ur NT gone forever
Normalfags are probably more blackpilled than .org's hindu dindus who mentally masturbate over which cream should they use for their "skincare".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, wificonnector, hopecel and 5 others
its nt to be blackpilled in 2023

• +1
Reactions: zura and Reformed

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I gaslight normies into thinking I got my gains from working hard, works every time.
Dieting is hard work tho. Just not what normies think is meant to be hard work

Normalfags are probably more blackpilled than .org's hindu dindus who mentally masturbate over which cream should they use for their "skincare".
Yup keep downplaying this website, ur so cool

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
Yup keep downplaying this website, ur so cool
what he downplay this site useless for looksmax because ascend not real only ascend is chad already subhuman not ascend

what he downplay this site useless for looksmax because ascend not real only ascend is chad already subhuman not ascend
This site is for normie who wanna ascend to HTN/chadlite

subhumans go to .is already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, exo, Deleted member 32537 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 32537
thank prove my point
68C2CF13 B0BC 4044 AA1D 58BA395A2E20

Here u go nigger

• JFL
be born good bone lose weight this secret we need protect MDR
Muh good bone, he had no chin in the before. Ur a silly greycel tho i doubt you’d detect that

these dumbfuckers already infested the forum every two posts one is from a graycel

• JFL
Muh good bone, he had no chin in the before. Ur a silly greycel tho i doubt you’d detect that
He just hit puberty JFL + his base was already on point (eye area) whilst most .org dalits have this for their sight.

08F6FA86 D0FC 4A9A 950C 5037BC408AB7

• +1
you are have 3k post rot off topic think looksmax work what need say

He just hit puberty JFL + his base was already on point (eye area) whilst most .org dalits have this for their sight.

View attachment 2350485
No jfl. Incel from .is have those eye areas. And u prove my point he ASCENDED. Most people here should have at least 1 good feature, then all it takes is fixing all ur failos to ascend

• Ugh..
you are have 3k post rot off topic think looksmax work what need say
Yeah man over for people with lost of posts. Amnesia and Salludon should rope too

• Ugh..
No jfl. Incel from .is have those eye areas. And u prove my point he ASCENDED. Most people here should have at least 1 good feature, then all it takes is fixing all ur failos to ascend
It's called puberty xd.

• +1
Trying to blackpill normies is like trying to teach an animal how to speak English jfl

• +1
  • JFL
dude I know some fag from insta I won't say his nickname cuz I don't wanna advertise that fag he has 7-8k of followers at the time on his looksmaxx page and I remember when his normie followers stated that the page grows rapidly he replied:
I'LL ALONE MAKE THE BP MAINSTREAM!!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• WTF