ILL ORDER SOMETHING AND ITS GONNA BE UNHEALTHY

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK. I WAS 1 SECOND AWAY FROM ORDERING A SALAD AND A DÖNERBOX WITHOUT SAUCE BUT I CHANGED MY MIND.

ILL ORDER SOME UNHEALTHY SHIT NOW AND I KNOW IM GONNA BE DEPRESSED AND BLOATED AFTERWARDS BUT IIIII DODOOOOOONT CAAAARE EEEE :p:p:p:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, sportsmogger and 0proteindiet

Not looking good bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, skkrrrtcantdo, looksmaxxing223 and 4 others
Order some anti depressants
Will mog

cant even keep diet clean nigga jfl

Dönerbox ohne Soße JFL:ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: HighLtn
enjoy yourself but know when to stop pls

• Love it
AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK. I WAS 1 SECOND AWAY FROM ORDERING A SALAD AND A DÖNERBOX WITHOUT SAUCE BUT I CHANGED MY MIND.

ILL ORDER SOME UNHEALTHY SHIT NOW AND I KNOW IM GONNA BE DEPRESSED AND BLOATED AFTERWARDS BUT IIIII DODOOOOOONT CAAAARE EEEE :p:p:p:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What did you ordered?

What did you ordered?
Something thats not too unhealthy. Chicken, bulgur and karik ezme :p:p Ill post a new thread with a pic of the food

• Woah
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Something thats not too unhealthy. Chicken, bulgur and karik ezme :p:p Ill post a new thread with a pic of the food
Mark me on it, seems delicious😍

• Love it
99% of guys can’t just keep a 100% clean diet. The consistent restriction gives most regular cortisol spikes and it may negatively impact your sleep.
So who the fuck cares about some cheat meals. It won’t really matter in the grand scheme of things.

muh rep nigga imagine caring i say what i want and dont troll like most of u cumskins
U dont troll and have neg rep
I troll and have pos rep
Kys :lul: