I'll probably go to the gym in the summer

nigtard

nigtard

Otherwise I'll be stuck with my thoughts in my room for 24/7.The only problem is that I can't eat food

• +1
Reactions: Aero, GabachoCopium, philosopher and 1 other person
Maybe if you kept doing track/soccer you wouldnt be stuck with your thoughts 24/7

Maybe if you kept doing track/soccer you wouldnt be stuck with your thoughts 24/7
I never did track I played football my whole life people were just shocked that I wasn’t doing track cause of how fast I am.And I still play football at a high level I just didn’t go pro because I broke down and rotten in my room for a year

I never did track I played football my whole life people were just shocked that I wasn’t doing track cause of how fast I am.And I still play football at a high level I just didn’t go pro because I broke down and rotten in my room for a year
Nobody with a 10.49 100M at 17 can be incel. @Michael Myers fakecel for claiming a 17 year old who can go pro in soccer and runs a 10.49 100M is incel

Nobody with a 10.49 100M at 17 can be incel. @Michael Myers fakecel for claiming a 17 year old who can go pro in soccer and runs a 10.49 100M is incel
I have proof that I still play sports bruh why would I larp on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have proof that I still play sports bruh why would I larp on an incel forum.
If you actually do stop rotting here and go pro retard

If you actually do stop rotting here and go pro retard
I’m too old now I wasted my development years crying in my room.Going pro is near impossible since I don’t play for a pro/academy anymore

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and philosopher
Otherwise I'll be stuck with my thoughts in my room for 24/7.The only problem is that I can't eat food
gym is like therapy

you forget all your problems when you are lifting those dumbbells

I’m too old now I wasted my development years crying in my room.Going pro is near impossible since I don’t play for a pro/academy anymore
A 10.49 100m will land u college track and training can get u Olympic level Kys

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
what sport bhai actual football or american football?

A 10.49 100m will land u college track and training can get u Olympic level Kys
I don’t like track and they don’t do sports scholarships in the uk

I don’t like track and they don’t do sports scholarships in the uk
Larp @PrinceLuenLeoncur claims he was the fastest ever on this forum with a 12S 100M he said he did college track.

Can’t be incel with a 10.49 100M time and u can scholarship maxx ur lazy

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard
Larp @PrinceLuenLeoncur claims he was the fastest ever on this forum with a 12S 100M he said he did college track.

Jfl that guy is larping they don’t do college track in the uk or scholarships for that matter.Track in college here is not taken seriously

• JFL
Jfl that guy is larping they don’t do college track in the uk or scholarships for that matter.Track in college here is not taken seriously
Bullshit when u have that 100m time

Im faster bhai
joining my university's track team
can send vids as proof too

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bullshit when u have that 100m time
No point arguing with you but it doesn’t work the same way here as it works in America it’s a completely different system

• +1
Im faster bhai
joining my university's track team
can send vids as proof too
Than princeluen or nigtard? I remember u said u had a 11.2 I believe

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
No point arguing with you but it doesn’t work the same way here as it works in America it’s a completely different system
I don’t fucking care go soccer maxx

Than princeluen or nigtard? I remember u said u had a 11.2 I believe
faster than prince
i dont believe nigtard for a fucking second
until he sends proof he's a sad larper

• +1
  • +1
bruv vardy signed at 23 for a pro club, he wasnt playing in a league even at 25 its never to late
Nah I’m fucked now I’m not as good as before best I could is semi-pro at the highest level if I take it seriously

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
Nah I’m fucked now I’m not as good as before best I could is semi-pro at the highest level if I take it seriously
they pay good wages at semi-pro you would be retarded to drop it now

I don’t do track I play football I simply got a 100M sprint timed
bullshit
was prolly timed on a stopwatch and ur friend shaved a few seconds off the clock to make u feel better
send proof

im probably going to get some job, wageslave during all the summer and save up for surgery. i fucking hate the gym tho so i’m probably not going there

they pay good wages at semi-pro you would be retarded to drop it now
Yeah but it’s not enough to live by it.Anyways if I’m there mentally in the summer I’ll prob go trial for a new team

• Hmm...
Yeah but it’s not enough to live by it.Anyways if I’m there mentally in the summer I’ll prob go trial for a new team
it is enough to live by idk where you are from but in most places it is

it is enough to live by idk where you are from but in most places it is
At best you are getting like 3-5k a month and that is in the national league.Problem is that the career is too short and clubs won’t want you going to university or getting a job since you’ll be training every day

• Hmm...
At best you are getting like 3-5k a month and that is in the national league.Problem is that the career is too short and clubs won’t want you going to university or getting a job since you’ll be training every day
getting a degree in something related like physical education can work while training everyday, there is also a time for rest so you cant rule uni out because you dont have time

yes the career is short but you can get a job in something sports related after that and the degree will help

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard