Ill soon get my klinefelter results

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Been doing tests and shit, but ik I've got it and it would explain why I'm much taller than the rest of my entire family. If there is anything that will make me go ER one day, its the klinefelters. I'll find out soon if I actually have it or not, but I think there's a great chance I've got it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Axii, trueceI and 2 others
What symptoms do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

I'm 6 ft 1. Mild gyno. Cellulite on my ass and legs (rare in men). Widish hips compared to shoulders. Fat distributing around my legs. Testicle size seems to be normal as well as penis size, but my body is literally textbook example.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and TechnoBoss

Here's a photo as reference:

Screenshot 20240326 033612 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mike141, Autismcel, reddotguy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Brutal.

Yeah, I would get tested. Atleast you are 6'1 though.

Bro I'd rather be 5 ft 8 with a decent physique. This shit is hella painful and I can never feel comfortable walking around like this.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if thats actually you then i feel really bad
are there any surgeries to fix klinefelters?

if thats actually you then i feel really bad
are there any surgeries to fix klinefelters?

No surgeries can fix it. I don't know if there is anything I can do about it.

It's basically an extra x chromosome, so estrogen dominance from birth. There's nothing that can be done. I've also diagnosed autistic, and possible ADHD, but this could be the reason. A lot of klinfelters patients aren't diagnosed until they realise they are struggle to produce kids.

• So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Been doing tests and shit, but ik I've got it and it would explain why I'm much taller than the rest of my entire family. If there is anything that will make me go ER one day, its the klinefelters. I'll find out soon if I actually have it or not, but I think there's a great chance I've got it.
I got klinefelters without the height so there’s go my chance of ever getting laid

doesn't really matter unless u have a micropenis tbh
could always hop on trt

No wonder you think NT is cope and face only matters, you are retarded

I'm 6 ft 1. Mild gyno. Cellulite on my ass and legs (rare in men). Widish hips compared to shoulders. Fat distributing around my legs. Testicle size seems to be normal as well as penis size, but my body is literally textbook example.
I have similar but no cellulite nothing no gyno im 6'4 but my family its not even short and my diet made everything more normal idk

And you think your problem is genetic lmao

Genetics seem to determine everything in life. Lifefuel if this is not true in my case but I seem to think that losing weight and gym transformations won't really help as it's all bone structure.