I'll tell you what matters more to a male face than anything the majority of PSL autists are ready to either admit and/or notice

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Not having SEMI-FAILOS. I'm not talking major failos, but semi-failos.

A semi-failo will ruin all harmony. So what I am saying is it becomes almost irrelevant that you have said good feature when it isn't in sync with other features, because of say "underdevelopment".

I have personally seen a lot of users on here who have good, sometimes even great features in certain areas of their face, but one or two other areas of their face are below average and that alone, off-sets all the good and kills off their harmony enough to put them at "average looking" or may be slightly above.

A great example of someone who is the opposite to this and doesn't have anything particularly special about his face but due to the lack of ANY tiny failos has amazing harmony and a good looking cute face, is the user that posts here who goes by the name of Mirin.

I think this is the reason SO MANY PEOPLE angle fraud. Sure the selfie android/apple phone camera is terribly distorted and it magnifies all your asymmetries, but you get the point. I come under the umbrella of somebody with semi-failos and I think it's much better for people like us to get surgery/mew to help limit those semi-failos as much as possible. Rather than try and strengthen other areas which are already reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 3573, chadison and 14 others

A semi-failo will ruin all harmony. So what I am saying is it becomes almost irrelevant that you have said good feature when it isn't in sync with other features, because of say "underdevelopment".

I have personally seen a lot of users on here who have good, sometimes even great features in certain areas of their face, but one or two other areas of their face are below average and that alone, off-sets all the good and kills off their harmony enough to put them at "average looking" or may be slightly above.

A great example of someone who is the opposite to this and doesn't have anything particularly special about his face but due to the lack of ANY tiny failos has amazing harmony and a good looking cute face, is the user that posts here who goes by the name of Mirin.

I think this is the reason SO MANY PEOPLE angle fraud. Sure the selfie android/apple phone camera is terribly distorted and it magnifies all your asymmetries, but you get the point. I come under the umbrella of somebody with semi-failos and I think it's much better for people like us to get surgery/mew to help limit those semi-failos as much as possible. Rather than try and strengthen other areas which are already reasonable.
anstrum

A REAL PSL SCHOLAR AND PHILOSOPHER WE HAVE HERE GENTLEMEN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., warpsociety, Salience and 8 others
Girls like my Major failo.. How do you explain that.?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
less falios > better features

I wonder if you could make a psl equation factoring this in that would better explain appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Interesting. Any photos?
As I said, he doesn't post his profile pics and neither pics with his mouth open. I bet he has some crowding too. Note the flatness of his cheeks and he is gymcelled btw
Cc6Hyl7.jpg

I do agree however that coloring is likely his biggest failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
>curry

>happen

pick 1

A REAL PSL SCHOLAR AND PHILOSOPHER WE HAVE HERE GENTLEMEN

Good thread
I agree with everything you said ngl

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AlwaysHaveQuestions, St. Wristcel and 2 others
As I said, he doesn't post his profile pics and neither pics with his mouth open. I bet he has some crowding too. Note the flatness of his cheeks and he is gymcelled btw
Cc6Hyl7.jpg

I do agree however that coloring is likely his biggest failo

I see it now, fuck me.

He is far too high inhibition to get that bimax done though lol.

Colouring, lack of brows and recessed maxilla. Still a good looking normie none-the-less.

I see it now, fuck me.

He is far too high inhibition to get that bimax done though lol.

Colouring, lack of brows and recessed maxilla. Still a good looking normie none-the-less.
he is too high inhib to even eat carotenoids or to go outside for a tan

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 6908
Good insight.

Harmony = not having any semi (or let alone major) failos?

I have been wondering what exactly makes Alan Delon so attractive in the eyes of women despite not having any single striking feature and I think it's "harmony". (OK; his eye color is striking, but he would be GL with darker eyes too)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9779
Good insight.

Harmony = not having any semi (or let alone major) failos?

I have been wondering what exactly makes Alan Delon so attractive in the eyes of women despite not having any single striking feature and I think it's "harmony". (OK; his eye color is striking, but he would be GL with darker eyes too)

Agree with this massively. It's largely the insane harmony and how every feature is each IN-SYNC with the other. His eyes are pretty sick though tbf and honest as well though.

Tumblr oc61gjlaYe1vw9qr8o1 1280 1 790x1024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Wallenberg
Agree with this massively. It's largely the insane harmony and how every feature is each IN-SYNC with the other. His eyes are pretty sick though tbf and honest as well though.

View attachment 1030607
Tbh I don't agree with your premise, plenty of people look great despite having plenty of bad features , that is precisely due to great harmony. Harmony really is how features complement each other and sometimes for some inexplicable reason people with plenty of failos end up looking great due to harmony. Gosling comes to mind:
Gosling

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9779
Same Christian Bale. I have seen plenty of people on PSL make fun of his jaw or whatever but he still ends up looking absolutely amazing.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9779, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Tbh I don't agree with your premise, plenty of people look great despite having plenty of bad features , that is precisely due to great harmony. Harmony really is how features complement each other and sometimes for some inexplicable reason people with plenty of failos end up looking great due to harmony. Gosling comes to mind:
View attachment 1030620View attachment 1030622

There are always going to be outliers to anything though my man.

Like you said though. His features compliment each other and in a way that makes his failos a benefit to him. I've looked into him too.

Outliers only prove the rule exists. Rather than debunks it altogether.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and AsGoodAsItGets
Same Christian Bale. I have seen plenty of people on PSL make fun of his jaw or whatever but he still ends up looking absolutely amazing.
View attachment 1030626

What are his strengths? Skull, browridge, eyes, height, forehand, length of mandible and slightly long dimorphic face that survives due to nose?

What are his strengths? Skull, browridge, eyes, height, forehand, length of mandible and slightly long dimorphic face that survives due to nose?
His mandible is not really projected and is quite downward grown

his eye area is somewhat average maybe slightly above average
741c1565d66bf79cf7459c3ac61254d1.gif

it's really just harmony. You for example have a good harmony. Your features are average, you are short, come from one of the most unattractive ethnicities yet you still manage to look above average in Europe.

This girl for example has a great jaw yet will never be more than a becky
c323475ee84417f7e6ed373263a09f74.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 6908
His mandible is not really projected and is quite downward grown
View attachment 1030647

his eye area is somewhat average maybe slightly above average
741c1565d66bf79cf7459c3ac61254d1.gif

it's really just harmony. You for example have a good harmony. Your features are average, you are short, come from one of the most unattractive ethnicities yet you still manage to look above average in Europe.

This girl for example has a great jaw yet will never be more than a becky
View attachment 1030654
c323475ee84417f7e6ed373263a09f74.jpg

Very interesting tbh man. Insightful af. Will remember to tag you when I need a facial aesthetics expert along with the other guys I have down.

View attachment 1030626
Bale is a great outlier because he looks insanely high class, might be his hair honestly. Just looks like a high class slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
true. this type of a person is also knows a "looksmax.me" user

1 (maybe more) strong feature, rest average with 1 strong failo

almost every user here has 1 chad feature, and that makes them an abused dog - they can see how they would look like without failos and think "Im a chad that got unlucky with these failos" and not "im a normie that got lucky with one feature"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, warpsociety, entropy137 and 4 others
true. this type of a person is also knows a "looksmax.me" user

1 (maybe more) strong feature, rest average with 1 strong failo

almost every user here has 1 chad feature, and that makes them an abused dog - they can see how they would look like without failos and think "Im a chad that got unlucky with these failos" and not "im a normie that got lucky with one feature"

Nailed.

Bale is a great outlier because he looks insanely high class, might be his hair honestly. Just looks like a high class slayer
One word: H-A-R-M-O-N-Y.

That's why there are few definitive failos/halos theoretically, because each face being unique, every feature will mesh together in everyone in a unique way, thus possibly making a tiny failo seens as "weirdly" attractive, or a good feature not being a halo on the person, because of how it blends into the whole that is the face.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Your threads are good man, high IQ, great development of ideas,

I only feel titles could be a bit shorter, if you actually want the low-IQ, dead-zero-attention span autistic .me users to read your title in full and get it, or even click on thread to read contents.

Nice.

v true if you look at all the chads/prettyboys girls simp over. alot of them don't have strikingly good features its just that they have 0 falios