whiskers52
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 8,122
- Reputation
- 17,500
Shit, ain’t nothing to me I grew up in Stockton and Crenshaw with @-joe average Cali gangster mogs Vons kill count
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari



Why are u posting photos of urself
Ong it be like that ngas can’t hang with us![]()
MaybeYes wear one of those spencers king von shirts
thugmaxxing



Shit is sweet as fuck ur chillingIf I went there i'd become the next Austin Metcalf
no thanks
Real photo btwLast thing you see before getting raped by me and @IronMike @whiskers52 in oblock nga
View attachment 5711263
Can u visit King Von's gave for meShit, ain’t nothing to me I grew up in Stockton and Crenshaw with @-joe average Cali gangster mogs Vons kill count
why broShit, ain’t nothing to me I grew up in Stockton and Crenshaw with @-joe average Cali gangster mogs Vons kill count
You would, it would be extremely easy tooIf I went there i'd become the next Austin Metcalf
no thanks
What day meantnd hotspot
awesome job disproving the stereotypes buddyYou would, it would be extremely easy too
the stereotype is that whites are victims, and the data proves it, buddyawesome job disproving the stereotypes buddy