I’ll visit o block this year

whiskers52

whiskers52

‎
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
8,123
Reputation
17,512
Shit, ain’t nothing to me I grew up in Stockton and Crenshaw with @-joe average Cali gangster mogs Vons kill count
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, Tesarossa, Sensitive Young Boy and 3 others
1790802311562
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, Junbae, supremeltn and 2 others
Ong it be like that ngas can’t hang with us 🤣🤣💯
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kbj, Tesarossa, Nocturnal and 1 other person
Yes wear one of those spencers king von shirts
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Nocturnal and whiskers52
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kbj, -joe, Nocturnal and 1 other person
thugmaxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Nocturnal, Jibba and 1 other person
Last thing you see before getting raped by me and @IronMike @whiskers52 in oblock nga 🤣💯😎
IMG 2252
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike and whiskers52
If I went there i'd become the next Austin Metcalf

no thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and whiskers52
Shit, ain’t nothing to me I grew up in Stockton and Crenshaw with @-joe average Cali gangster mogs Vons kill count
Can u visit King Von's gave for me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe and whiskers52

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
108
fallendown
fallendown
PubertyMaxxer
Replies
1
Views
28
incomplete
incomplete
trustfund
Replies
2
Views
27
trustfund
trustfund
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
26
g4rlic
g4rlic
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
26
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top