I’m a 14 and a half (M) and 5’3. Any way i can increase my height????

J

jafarjafar

Iron
Im 14 and a half and 5'3 (160 cm). My mom is 158 cm and my dad is 173 cm. My older brother (18) is 173 cm and my uncle from my moms side is also 173 cm. My brother hit his growth spurt when he was 14 and became 170 cm. Any tips on heightmaxxing and getting taller please!!!

AI and HGH close thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
take hgh and start a high protein diet with weight lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, mohamedmohamedmoham, Kristin and 1 other person
Im currently taking Vitamin D + K2, Calcium, Omega 3, and Vitamin C. Im go to the gym 5 days a week for the past 4 months. I have a meh diet and get in a lot of protein. I need to fix my sleep though.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Stop going to the gym you will stunt yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and galego123
>14
If you're not LARPing (which you are) and actually posting here then it's so fucking over.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Stopping@Nothing19
wtf if you rotting here at 14 your never going to get a gf just rope wtf

Not over yet, I was at the same height around the same age but then I grew til 5'10, my parents are also shorter than yours.

Not over yet, I was at the same height around the same age but then I grew til 5'10, my parents are also shorter than yours.
did you do anything to achieve that or did it just happen?

did you do anything to achieve that or did it just happen?
I played football in a team, trained 3 times a week with 1 or 2 games on the weekends. During summer holidays I used to play outside 10hrs a day. I do think being active contributed alot to it. Make sure your protein intake is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
2 years later, OP is working at Walmart after dropping out of school, saving money for his 3rd rhino revision.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Banderacell and oldslapcel
Im currently taking Vitamin D + K2, Calcium, Omega 3, and Vitamin C. Im go to the gym 5 days a week for the past 4 months. I have a meh diet and get in a lot of protein. I need to fix my sleep though.
Don't forget to stay hydrated, preferably drink 4 liters of water a day.

Im 14 and a half and 5'3 (160 cm). My mom is 158 cm and my dad is 173 cm. My older brother (18) is 173 cm and my uncle from my moms side is also 173 cm. My brother hit his growth spurt when he was 14 and became 170 cm. Any tips on heightmaxxing and getting taller please!!!
HGH or MK-677, I am too high inhib to take them though. I hope you can ascend man, I know my words don't mean much as I am a 5'8 13 Year old just a year younger than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88
do you have any sources to prove that weightlifting stunts growth.
nah it doesnt, the increase in GH and testosterone will cancel out any difference made by diverting nutrients to muscle building

also just take GH nigga, and AI's

peptidesworld.com

ugfreak.to (only US delivery i think not sure)

i can help you more if you wanna go down that route

nah it doesnt, the increase in GH and testosterone will cancel out any difference made by diverting nutrients to muscle building

also just take GH nigga, and AI's

peptidesworld.com

i can help you more if you wanna go down that route
im kinda scared to take that shit

im kinda scared to take that shit
do you wanna grow or not? start with small doses, i take the exact same shit from the exact same sites. im 5"5 and 17, i wish i started at ur age and it wouldnt be ova for me

the AI is just a pill and the needles are insanely small and painless

do you wanna grow or not? start with small doses, i take the exact same shit from the exact same sites. im 5"5 and 17, i wish i started at ur age and it wouldnt be ova for me

the AI is just a pill and the needles are insanely small and painless
i read that MK-677 would be better than hgh.

i read that MK-677 would be better than hgh.
nigga :lul:

i wouldnt reccomend hgh anyway, mk677 and huperzine a would be an ok oral stack but bruther the needles are easy asf

id reccomend cjc-1295 DAC 2mg per week, mk677 30mgs daily, and huperzine a

and aromasin 6.25 mgs daily

only 2 injections per week :ogre:

nigga :lul:

i wouldnt reccomend hgh anyway, mk677 and huperzine a would be an ok oral stack but bruther the needles are easy asf

id reccomend cjc-1295 DAC 2mg per week, mk677 30mgs daily, and huperzine a

and aromasin 6.25 mgs daily

only 2 injections per week :ogre:
isnt gh and hgh the same thing?

isnt gh and hgh the same thing?
well yeah but im not talking about either

those drugs are ghrh(growth hormone releasing hormone) not gh(growth hormone)

there are less sides from these, proper GH is known to enlarge organs at high doses but honestly theres not much risk at normal dosing, and its cheaper in terms of effects - price ratio

your choice

well yeah but im not talking about either

those drugs are ghrh(growth hormone releasing hormone) not gh(growth hormone)

there are less sides from these, proper GH is known to enlarge organs at high doses but honestly theres not much risk at normal dosing, and its cheaper in terms of effects - price ratio

your choice
do you know of any natural way that could help?

Curlyheadjames V2 in the making :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Hueless and HerpDerpson
do you know of any natural way that could help?
exersize and eat well, get plenty of protein. wont really do much tho

trust me nigga you will regret not doing this, get a job and buy the shit you need. you could reach 6" possibly if you start now

exersize and eat well, get plenty of protein. wont really do much tho

trust me nigga you will regret not doing this, get a job and buy the shit you need. you could reach 6" possibly if you start now
i can pay for it but im scared its gonna fuck up my horemones and shit

Eat cheetos drink milf shit and masturbate a lot good luck

so once more what do you recommed as a stack?? no needles tho
nigger your not growing without needles i already said this, there are easy as shit, tiny 32gauge needles barely hurt

isnt Mk-677 in pill form tho
doesnt do much on its own as i said. im not gonna keep repeating myself like a broken record. stop being a retard and ill give you advice

peptidesworld.com

is this shit even legal jfl? I wanna buy some but I don't know if the US allows people to legally own them or not

Sleep more boyo. Consult doctor ASAP

I need to fix my sleep though.
You could be doing everything in the world but if you dont lay down and sleep you wont grow as growth omly happens when you are laying down, I will explain it more in my heightmaxx thread that I will make

When you make that threa, can you send to it me in PM's. Thanks
You could be doing everything in the world but if you dont lay down and sleep you wont grow as growth omly happens when you are laying down, I will explain it more in my heightmaxx thread that I will make

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Drop Vit D and K2 for now, probably have the wrong form for K2. Just get occasional barechested sun after a meal for Vitamin D, dont sunbathe though. Stop Omega 3. Stop Vitamin C

dont overtrain, try to do calisthetics and not free weights

research diet. Look into Ray Peat ( raypeat.com , raypeatforum.com )

sleep is my biggest regret. fix it asap. do you have problems falling asleep? also what ethnicity are you and where are you from?