im a good person deep down

D

Deleted member 23115

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Posts
13,335
Reputation
13,181
I may larp. I may do certain things but deep down i am a good guy. I want the best for everyone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
But then again, maybe not.
 
reminder that if I hadn't met this lad, my life would be a hundred times better
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Bashan
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
But then again, maybe not.
i saved a man from suicide

@JudgeandJury how dare you stand where he stood. A man who trusted you. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, and ignored his heartbreaking story.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan
i saved a man from suicide

@JudgeandJury how dare you stand where he stood. A man who trusted you. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, and ignored his heartbreaking story.
your meds for multiple personality disorder now
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Bashan
I’m a good person and you don’t have to go deep down to find this out, it’s topical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I am also a good person

All my life I have done all the right things

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Similar threads

Tealovingfool
Replies
19
Views
72
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
lifeless
Replies
8
Views
61
lifeless
lifeless
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
2
Views
44
BigYoshi
BigYoshi
lifeless
Replies
4
Views
33
ThreemlTestADay
T
Klassek
Replies
4
Views
42
Klassek
Klassek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top