D
Deleted member 23115
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2022
- Posts
- 13,335
- Reputation
- 13,181
I may larp. I may do certain things but deep down i am a good guy. I want the best for everyone.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
even dark knight has one star reviewsreminder that if I hadn't met this lad, my life would be a hundred times better
i saved a man from suicideBut then again, maybe not.
your meds for multiple personality disorder nowi saved a man from suicide
@JudgeandJury how dare you stand where he stood. A man who trusted you. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, and ignored his heartbreaking story.
U should NOT be talkingI am also a good person
All my life I have done all the right things
//Thomas DOM
And u leave alone all these .org users u constantly reportPlease leave me alone
//Thomas DOM