IM ABOUT TO BE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP, BUT THIS ANNOYS ME OF HER, IS SHE A HOE? REDPILL BRUTAL

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
I met her 1 month ago on tinder, I wrote her on tinder a copypaste of her adding me on ig and without thinking she wrote me on ig (I thought it was desperate).

I replied the next day, and the next day we had our first date.
We ended up having sex.

a week later, we were talking about having something serious, I asked her how was her experience with other men and she told me that they only used her to fuck and that she fell deeply in love with one but he was not available, she says that she was with 10 men approximately, and that none of them wanted her for something serious.

She takes antidepressants, studies medicine, is a VERY good girl, cooks for me, gives me the best oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal, but I can't understand how others didn't want her for something serious.

she has depression problems, low self-esteem and FEELS THE NEED TO SATISFY OTHERS.
she suffers from too much guilt even when she did nothing wrong.

maybe she is gaslighteando me.
what bothers me about her: she told me that she doesn't like the nice guys that she thought were ideal (redpill).
that she likes drug addicts
that she follows 1200 people on ig having 1100 followers (she seems desperate)

she talked to her family yesterday about me, she says i'm the first one she's going to introduce, she told them about others but i'm going to be the first to meet them.

the problem is that she tells me that i am going to go in january or february because she is from another city.
I told her to go at Christmas because she is going and she said no because it is too early, I don't know what to think.

my question is; why nobody wanted her for anything serious? what could she have? or am i just the lucky one?

should i get in an ltr with her?

i love her tbh
C0AD1ECC 1F5F 4D6F 9B7D DB199FAD6B5B

1D57959E 472F 4409 92D8 D268F31FA232
0251E3B4 404D 43B3 826F 404B72F5C524

resume: why she was fucked and dumped so many times if shes so nice?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Broski, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14392 and 21 others
@skinnytwink @Anstrum95 @forevergymcelling

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
U can do much better than her tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, ManzareK, ReadBooksEveryday and 21 others
@the BULL

I met her 1 month ago on tinder, I wrote her on tinder a copypaste of her adding me on ig and without thinking she wrote me on ig (I thought it was desperate).

We ended up having sex.

a week later, we were talking about having something serious, I asked her how was her experience with other men and she told me that they only used her to fuck and that she fell deeply in love with one but he was not available, she says that she was with 10 men approximately, and that none of them wanted her for something serious.

She takes antidepressants, studies medicine, is a VERY good girl, cooks for me, gives me the best oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal, but I can't understand how others didn't want her for something serious.

she has depression problems, low self-esteem and FEELS THE NEED TO SATISFY OTHERS.

what bothers me about her: she told me that she doesn't like the nice guys that she thought were ideal (redpill).

she talked to her family yesterday about me, she says i'm the first one she's going to introduce, she told them about others but i'm going to be the first to meet them.

the problem is that she tells me that i am going to go in january or february because she is from another city.
I told her to go at Christmas because she is going and she said no because it is too early, I don't know what to think.

my question is; why nobody wanted her for anything serious? what could she have? or am i just the lucky one?

i love her tbhView attachment 1962565
View attachment 1962566View attachment 1962568
Theres atleast 50 red flags in her, just do the relationship for fun don't get too attached

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Preoximerianas, whiteissuperior and 7 others
Theres atleast 50 red flags in her, just do the relationship for fun don't get too attached
what redflags
also, the major redflag was when she told me that she meet me to fuck

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Marsiere214 and \/orman
what redflags
also, the major redflag was when she told me that she meet me to fuck
Clearly has mental issues where she uses sex to get validation for herself, shows an unstable sense of identity and not a good attachment style, even if she's good and is loyal through a LTR eventually she won't be without heavy therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, whiteissuperior, MM299579 and 10 others
Clearly has mental issues where she uses sex to get validation for herself, shows an unstable sense of identity and not a good attachment style, even if she's good and is loyal through a LTR eventually she won't be without heavy therapy.
FC047F78 6B99 4FE8 B54F 690316F64998

She twice called me because she felt so bad that she cant stop crying, once i fucked her and after that meanwhile she was showering started crying nonstop and shaking
she also cant cum because of antidepressants, she only fucks because she wants to feel desire i think…

fuck this sucks but i love her

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, whiteissuperior and \/orman
she almost cant express love with words but with actions, and also she goes slower than me. idk… like, idk what to do

Only for fwb, everything else is folly. Btw the good qualities of cooking , sucking etc will disappear very quick if you LTR, tell her you want to take it slow and FWB, and prolong it as long as you can.

Word from the wise.

Alex Santiago<>

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Preoximerianas, whiteissuperior and 6 others
essays

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
View attachment 1962570
She twice called me because she felt so bad that she cant stop crying, once i fucked her and after that meanwhile she was showering started crying nonstop and shaking
she also cant cum because of antidepressants, she only fucks because she wants to feel desire i think…

fuck this sucks but i love her
Sounds like a BPD girl, those will ruin your life if you fall in love trust me, from experience. RUIN your life

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, futuregigamogger, Preoximerianas and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Pikabro, whiteissuperior and 7 others
Sounds like a BPD girl, those will ruin your life if you fall in love trust me, from experience. RUIN your life
she says she doesnt think she haves it, she thinks more on bipolar, but idk. i trought the same, how tf you can get so SUICIDAL for ur mom saying that she should know about me before her sister, Wtf? i swear she said she wrote to me she desires not to be born and die just because of that and started crying

• Hmm...
Reactions: lelouch
she says she doesnt think she haves it, she thinks more on bipolar, but idk. i trought the same, how tf you can get so SUICIDAL for ur mom saying that she should know about me before her sister, Wtf? i swear she said she wrote to me she desires not to be born and die just because of that and started crying
she said:
i hate my city
i hate my home
i hate every second i lived
i hate myself
i hate myself totally
i wish my parents never meet

JUST FOR AN STUPID THING HER MOM SAID

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and \/orman
She’s mentally ill it’s pretty obvious and this is coming from a guy who browses looksmax for 10 plus hrs a day
what do u recommend me boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
what do u recommend me boyo
Keep seeing her but don’t commit. If she gets too weird and u break up she’ll be suicidal. Try to let her off easy. This isn’t a good situation for u either way. Be more careful about who u have sexual relations with next time.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Sprinkles
Keep seeing her but don’t commit. If she gets too weird and u break up she’ll be suicidal. Try to let her off easy. This isn’t a good situation for u either way. Be more careful about who u have sexual relations with next time.
idk men, i love sex with her, i literally slap her on the face and grab her hair and do anal to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Corleone, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
Do whatever u feel makes u happy
nahh men thats blue pill
tell me what should i atleast know if i will go long term relationship with her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
nahh men thats blue pill
tell me what should i atleast know if i will go long term relationship with her
Imo get away from her she’s crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 22780
It's over im already in love with her gtfo OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Marsiere214, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
i already know this girl have some mental health problem just by looking at her picture before i read the post
just dont get too serious for now, 90% of chance she will get crazy and fuck you up in some way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior and quemirasmanv2
Why did u fall in love with a used up whore nigga, u seem like a good guy who deserve better
She is cute tho

Anyway, stay with her if u are okay with her mental health burden and if u are sure she won't fuck around with local chads cuz muh depression or wanted validation

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, galego123 and quemirasmanv2
Don’t feel bad for her and don’t think you can save her, she’ll drag you down with her.

Keep her as FWB maybe tell her to stop taking antidepressants but don’t put yourself in a vulnerable position she clearly has BPD

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, whiteissuperior and Corleone
Why did u fall in love with a used up whore nigga, u seem like a good guy who deserve better
She is cute tho

Anyway, stay with her if u are okay with her mental health burden and if u are sure she won't fuck around with local chads cuz muh depression or wanted validation

yeah maybe we wil be in an ltr, any advice for depressed girls?

Ignore these retards and take my genuine advice. You have done a very good job except fornication. She's a really good girl not gonna lie. Stay with her, love her, be good to her and marry her. Don't ignore my advice or you will regret.

You're asking here if you should remain with her shows that you don't truly love her and leaving her is your pickable option, bad attitude. She's a dream girl which God gave you.

To remove depression it's easy. Watch Islamic videos together on bed and talk with each other about life, God, hereafter, Islam, etc. Pray together and engage in Islamic Spirituality. She doesn't need any meds or bullshit after that.

Allah bless the couple.

In Love Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, futuregigamogger, whiteissuperior and 4 others
No girl on tinder is LTR worthy

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and ManzareK
se acabo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and whiteissuperior
She seems like the perfect victim for a narcy like yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Corleone, Polar and 1 other person

We ended up having sex.

Inb4 OP accidentally impregnates her and ruins his life over it

Inb4 you kill yourself before 30 after she kicks you out of the house and makes the kids hate you

Inb4 your kids suffer the same fate as u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Artemis and quemirasmanv2

We ended up having sex.

So this is the best you can get with your face? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB

We ended up having sex.

“Met her 1 month ago on Tinder”
If a foid is on a dating app there is a 99 chance she’s a whore and has been pumped and dumped by 100 Chads in the past lol, don’t LTR this bitch just keep her as a side piece

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Sprinkles
Ignore these retards and take my genuine advice. You have done a very good job except fornication. She's a really good girl not gonna lie. Stay with her, love her, be good to her and marry her. Don't ignore my advice or you will regret.

You're asking here if you should remain with her shows that you don't truly love her and leaving her is your pickable option, bad attitude. She's a dream girl which God gave you.

To remove depression it's easy. Watch Islamic videos together on bed and talk with each other about life, God, hereafter, Islam, etc. Pray together and engage in Islamic Spirituality. She doesn't need any meds or bullshit after that.

Allah bless the couple.

In Love Reaction GIF
Allah bless you 😍

now talking serious, i think shes a good girl, ill try it

She seems like the perfect victim for a narcy like yourself
victim of what lmao ahahah but yeah i literally break so many hearts and induced girls suicidal

She seems like one of those girls who sees herself as worthless and expects to be treated as such

She’s obviously very mentally damaged. Don’t try and save her or girls like these, it will lead to a host of problems. Her emotional instability is the likely reason she keeps getting pumped and dumped.

If I were you, I’d just keep her as a fuck toy.

She seems nice because that’s the way she’s PRESENTING herself to lure you in.

You may get a glimpse of her true self once the mask falls off.

• +1
Allah bless you 😍

now talking serious, i think shes a good girl, ill try it
Once again ignore these retards, they are jealous of you. Help the girl instead, she needs a partner. As I have said, begin searching Islam both of you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21381 and quemirasmanv2
Good luck when you wake up 3 months from now with your balls cut off.

Always run away from abused women.

• Woah