IM ABOUT TO BE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP, BUT THIS ANNOYS ME OF HER, IS SHE A HOE? REDPILL BRUTAL

I met her 1 month ago on tinder...

... we had our first date. We ended up having sex...

... she told me that they only used her to fuck ... she was with 10 men approximately...

She takes antidepressants ... is a VERY good girl, cooks for me, gives me the best oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal, but I can't understand how others didn't want her for something serious.
YOU LTR's a bitch, that gives you in the ASS after 1 month of dating?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Corleone, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
She seems like one of those girls who sees herself as worthless and expects to be treated as such

She’s obviously very mentally damaged. Don’t try and save her or girls like these, it will lead to a host of problems. Her emotional instability is the likely reason she keeps getting pumped and dumped.

If I were you, I’d just keep her as a fuck toy.

She seems nice because that’s the way she’s PRESENTING herself to lure you in.

You may get a glimpse of her true self once the mask falls off.

i swear shes nice, shes not lying about it.

how girls like this want to be treated? like shit?

I replied the next day, and the next day we had our first date.
We ended up having sex.
SHE FUCKED YOU FIRST DATE SAME AS 15 OTHER MEN FROM TINDER LMAO
I asked her how was her experience with other men and she told me that they only used her to fuck and that she fell deeply in love with one but he was not available, she says that she was with 10 men approximately, and that none of them wanted her for something serious.
AT LEAST 10 MEN FUCKED HER RAW AND CAME ON HER FACE USING HER AS CUM DUMPSTER

cum-facial_001.gif

REMEMBER THAT NEXT TIME YOU KISS THAT USED UP WHORE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and quemirasmanv2

cum-facial_001.gif

Careful with OP.... Your words might have an opposite effect...

.. OP might get an erection :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, onnysk, whiteissuperior and 4 others
I met her 1 month ago on tinder, I wrote her on tinder a copypaste of her adding me on ig and without thinking she wrote me on ig (I thought it was desperate).

We ended up having sex.

a week later, we were talking about having something serious, I asked her how was her experience with other men and she told me that they only used her to fuck and that she fell deeply in love with one but he was not available, she says that she was with 10 men approximately, and that none of them wanted her for something serious.

She takes antidepressants, studies medicine, is a VERY good girl, cooks for me, gives me the best oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal, but I can't understand how others didn't want her for something serious.

she has depression problems, low self-esteem and FEELS THE NEED TO SATISFY OTHERS.
she suffers from too much guilt even when she did nothing wrong.

maybe she is gaslighteando me.
what bothers me about her: she told me that she doesn't like the nice guys that she thought were ideal (redpill).
that she likes drug addicts
that she follows 1200 people on ig having 1100 followers (she seems desperate)

she talked to her family yesterday about me, she says i'm the first one she's going to introduce, she told them about others but i'm going to be the first to meet them.

the problem is that she tells me that i am going to go in january or february because she is from another city.
I told her to go at Christmas because she is going and she said no because it is too early, I don't know what to think.

my question is; why nobody wanted her for anything serious? what could she have? or am i just the lucky one?

should i get in an ltr with her?

i love her tbhView attachment 1962565
View attachment 1962566View attachment 1962568

resume: why she was fucked and dumped so many times if shes so nice?
She's not a very good girl. She takes antidepressants and will jump on the cock of the unavailable dude she fell in love with the instant he sees she's in a committed relationship and wants to hit it again just because he knows he can.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Corleone
She's not a very good girl. She takes antidepressants and will jump on the cock of the unavailable dude she fell in love with the instant he sees she's in a committed relationship and wants to hit it again just because he knows he can.
she always uploaded memes that she loves unavaible men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, androgenic, Corleone and 2 others
Once again ignore these retards, they are jealous of you. Help the girl instead, she needs a partner. As I have said, begin searching Islam both of you.
Just lol at this "I CAN FIX HER" retarded mentality

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, whiteissuperior, Corleone and 1 other person
nigga really asking us if he should LTR a whore from tinder

ova for his iq points

will pass down his chad genes to some manlet abomination with mental illness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, quemirasmanv2, Corleone and 1 other person
Your avi is the anime version of mine :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
p

how should i be with her to maintain her attracted? cold?
You should probably send her a video of you deepthroating her ex boyfriend and letting him put his pecker in your butt. She'll find it extremely hot and masculine. You'll look like a straight up boss.

• JFL
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
p

how should i be with her to maintain her attracted? cold?
Mr. Save a hoe, sorry to tell you but u can't change her. Search for for a better one. She wanna settle w you after she finished her bbc streak
she always uploaded memes that she loves unavaible men
J
F
L

I wouldn't find it funny at all if a girl im getting into ltr with her send me memes like this

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2 and Corleone

cum-facial_001.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Ignore these retards and take my genuine advice. You have done a very good job except fornication. She's a really good girl not gonna lie. Stay with her, love her, be good to her and marry her. Don't ignore my advice or you will regret.

You're asking here if you should remain with her shows that you don't truly love her and leaving her is your pickable option, bad attitude. She's a dream girl which God gave you.

To remove depression it's easy. Watch Islamic videos together on bed and talk with each other about life, God, hereafter, Islam, etc. Pray together and engage in Islamic Spirituality. She doesn't need any meds or bullshit after that.

Allah bless the couple.

In Love Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
It's over im already in love with her gtfo OP
USED WHORE GIVES YOU PUSSY ONCE AND YOU ARE ALREADY ALL IN JFL

DAILY REMINDER 30 MEN BEFORE YOU ABUSED HER CHOKED HER SLAPPED HER ASS WHILE FUCKING HER RAW THEN THREW AWAY HER LIKE A GARBAGE SHE IS

GL KISSING FACE THAT 30 MEN CAME AT YOU FUCKING CUCK

INJECT T YOU ARE A DISGRACE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, whiteissuperior, NFA PB and 3 others
View attachment 1962570
She twice called me because she felt so bad that she cant stop crying, once i fucked her and after that meanwhile she was showering started crying nonstop and shaking
she also cant cum because of antidepressants, she only fucks because she wants to feel desire i think…

fuck this sucks but i love her
Perfect whore to use and abuse sexually. Bet she’ll do anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Sprinkles, quemirasmanv2 and 3 others
I know he can use her as cum dumpster but kinda sad to do that

I mean, idk she is mentally ill fatherless subhuman with every possible redflag in existence, but nobody is born like that, nobody is born evil or broken, we become broken because of this evil world

I kinda feel sad for her, she was used cum dumpster for 30 dudes (she said 10 but always multiply by 3). No normal person would like that, it’s just mentally ill broken personality.

Sad tbh I wish I could become Obito and put genjutsu on the moon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, quemirasmanv2 and Corleone
I met her 1 month ago on tinder, I wrote her on tinder a copypaste of her adding me on ig and without thinking she wrote me on ig (I thought it was desperate).

We ended up having sex.

a week later, we were talking about having something serious, I asked her how was her experience with other men and she told me that they only used her to fuck and that she fell deeply in love with one but he was not available, she says that she was with 10 men approximately, and that none of them wanted her for something serious.

She takes antidepressants, studies medicine, is a VERY good girl, cooks for me, gives me the best oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal, but I can't understand how others didn't want her for something serious.

she has depression problems, low self-esteem and FEELS THE NEED TO SATISFY OTHERS.

what bothers me about her: she told me that she doesn't like the nice guys that she thought were ideal (redpill).

she talked to her family yesterday about me, she says i'm the first one she's going to introduce, she told them about others but i'm going to be the first to meet them.

the problem is that she tells me that i am going to go in january or february because she is from another city.
I told her to go at Christmas because she is going and she said no because it is too early, I don't know what to think.

my question is; why nobody wanted her for anything serious? what could she have? or am i just the lucky one?

Bro i wouldnt even fuck her. Far too ugly

But if you do then use and abuse her like a dog. 10 other men used her as a plaything and she has already been alpha widowed.

She will never love nor respect you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: redrum64389, whiteissuperior, quemirasmanv2 and 2 others
This tbh. If you‘re the good guy willing to save her, and take her problems to make them yours, she won‘t hesitate to give into the urge to fuck the guy she fell in love with once the opportunity presents itself to her.

Just keep it FWBs, and don‘t get too attached if you can‘t stop fucking her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Over
Sounds like a perfect one to add to the rotation @Afrikancel

Too ugly to be one of the main circle but she’d be my anal-go to girl if I‘m in the mood for rough humiliating sex. Nothing you can do with non-mentally damaged HTB girls.

Actually I‘m in need of a new Anal queen, the one I used wants me to commit to a LTR or she won‘t give anymore. Bitch probably thought I was gay because every time I met her i fucked her ass.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Solar, whiteissuperior, NFA PB and 4 others
Does she know you gave her aids? Pretty sure ltr is not possible since you give them std without them knowing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NFA PB, quemirasmanv2, Over and 2 others
You must be good looking if she was willing to fuck you on the first date, but it’s certainly no mystery that she’s obviously a thot and has attachment issues. If she posses great value to your life then keep her, unless you are willing to bear the risks. It’s bad enough that she had 10 guys already so her pair bonding ability is busted, try to make it last the best you can cause it won’t last a long time.

• +1
You must be good looking if she was willing to fuck you on the first date, but it’s certainly no mystery that she’s obviously a thot and has attachment issues. If she posses great value to your life then keep her, unless you are willing to bear the risks. It’s bad enough that she had 10 guys already so her pair bonding ability is busted, try to make it last the best you can cause it won’t last a long time.
Ltring mentally ill abused whore is gonna end up in him blasting Tren and never trusting a woman again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and quemirasmanv2
Ltring mentally ill abused whore is gonna end up in him blasting Tren and never trusting a woman again
OP almost has as many STDs as he fathered kids, he's a good match for her.

• JFL
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, Over and MM299579

Too ugly to be one of the main circle but she’d be my anal-go to girl if I‘m in the mood for rough humiliating sex. Nothing you can do with non-mentally damaged HTB girls.

Actually I‘m in need of a new Anal queen, the one I used wants me to commit to a LTR or she won‘t give anymore. Bitch probably thought I was gay because every time I met her i fucked her ass.

Women find anal defeminising jfl. Mirin anal fucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, Over, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
Women find anal defeminising jfl. Mirin anal fucking
Idk what’s so good about anal

I’d rather cum in pussy all day (I haven’t had neither though so maybe idk what I’m talking about)

Creampie or ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and quemirasmanv2
ppl especially chads just do that at a younger age, no one settles down
i saw them and they looked like shit, 5 psl max

and when she told me that none wanted to settle down with her i told her that was a lie, because if u wanna settle u do it, i told her that when they say “i don’t wanna settle down” means “u dont convince me to settle down” and she started to cry

USED WHORE GIVES YOU PUSSY ONCE AND YOU ARE ALREADY ALL IN JFL

DAILY REMINDER 30 MEN BEFORE YOU ABUSED HER CHOKED HER SLAPPED HER ASS WHILE FUCKING HER RAW THEN THREW AWAY HER LIKE A GARBAGE SHE IS

GL KISSING FACE THAT 30 MEN CAME AT YOU FUCKING CUCK

INJECT T YOU ARE A DISGRACE
fucked her thew away like the garba she is JFLL i will jse that in an argument

• JFL

I mean, idk she is mentally ill fatherless subhuman with every possible redflag in existence, but nobody is born like that, nobody is born evil or broken, we become broken because of this evil world

I kinda feel sad for her, she was used cum dumpster for 30 dudes (she said 10 but always multiply by 3). No normal person would like that, it’s just mentally ill broken personality.

im literally on her deppartment rn, i slept with her and she went to an exam and left me sleeping, i woke up with messages of what do i want to eat, omg

• Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Corleone
Jfl fr fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

anal queen jfl

• JFL

We ended up having sex.

From experience op, girld like this always accuse you of sexual assault in the end

Thoughts? @fogdart

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Mental illness is highly genetic

Yes ppl are born like that

From experience op, girld like this always accuse you of sexual assault in the end

Thoughts? @fogdart
Imagine OP seeing all these red flags I've highlighted above and is still considering wifing her up. Holy shit the "oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal" can't be that good that I lose my senses lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, quemirasmanv2 and Corleone

We ended up having sex.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and redrum64389
Oh my fucking god, we were talking on breakfast and i told her to show me what she calls “goodlooking” guys
and then when she show me one i said that he looked average.
then she said, “ are u serious that he looks average? for me, the guys i cross on the street almost 7 looks like you”
and then she said sorry and bla bla
then i said that those 7 guys use girls like her and told her that i had to do something and i leave her apparment.

She brought all the food and still didnt said thanks.

i think she is a massive redflag

Stacy breaking HTNs hearts
Mirin her

She deserves the world

View attachment 1962570
She twice called me because she felt so bad that she cant stop crying, once i fucked her and after that meanwhile she was showering started crying nonstop and shaking
she also cant cum because of antidepressants, she only fucks because she wants to feel desire i think…

fuck this sucks but i love her
cheat on her nigga pls that'd be cagefuel and post updates