IM ABOUT TO BE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP, BUT THIS ANNOYS ME OF HER, IS SHE A HOE? REDPILL BRUTAL

do u think im average?
Mirin your looks hard if you’re the chadlite in your PFP

But I have a hard time believing a true chad lite would fall for the first mentally I’ll LTB who gives him attention and sex, you mog her hard and you can’t see all these red flags? I call larp

I met her 1 month ago on tinder, I wrote her on tinder a copypaste of her adding me on ig and without thinking she wrote me on ig (I thought it was desperate).

I replied the next day, and the next day we had our first date.
We ended up having sex.

a week later, we were talking about having something serious, I asked her how was her experience with other men and she told me that they only used her to fuck and that she fell deeply in love with one but he was not available, she says that she was with 10 men approximately, and that none of them wanted her for something serious.

She takes antidepressants, studies medicine, is a VERY good girl, cooks for me, gives me the best oral sex I've ever had and lets me do anal, but I can't understand how others didn't want her for something serious.

she has depression problems, low self-esteem and FEELS THE NEED TO SATISFY OTHERS.
she suffers from too much guilt even when she did nothing wrong.

maybe she is gaslighteando me.
what bothers me about her: she told me that she doesn't like the nice guys that she thought were ideal (redpill).
that she likes drug addicts
that she follows 1200 people on ig having 1100 followers (she seems desperate)

she talked to her family yesterday about me, she says i'm the first one she's going to introduce, she told them about others but i'm going to be the first to meet them.

the problem is that she tells me that i am going to go in january or february because she is from another city.
I told her to go at Christmas because she is going and she said no because it is too early, I don't know what to think.

my question is; why nobody wanted her for anything serious? what could she have? or am i just the lucky one?

should i get in an ltr with her?

i love her tbhView attachment 1962565
View attachment 1962566View attachment 1962568

resume: why she was fucked and dumped so many times if shes so nice?
She seems like a nice person who's been through the trauma of hookup culture. If you can get past her past, then she's 100% a gem.

• Love it
Reactions: quemirasmanv2