I'm actually convinced that LL is quite legit

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus

Dr Donghoon Lee. He's a korean surgeon but his career is pretty impressive. He operated +1000 LL but didnt have any failures or side effects. Probably one of the best LL surgeon in the world. And he seems a good guy who respects patients.

You can walk and do stuffs after 2~3 month.
You can run and exercise after 1 years.
One of his video shows that +2year patient lifts +100kg squat. There's no after effects at all if you got surgery from the right guy.

Also you can straighten your curved leg with it.. In gonna save my money for this

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 6908 and Cardiologyscribe
Donghoon Lee

Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 9699, Cardiologyscribe and 3 others
ofc it's legit for particular people jfl

It's only not legit if you a) lengthen a stupid amount b ) participate in sports to a high level c) you're BDDcel who doesn't really need it

People on this site who never leave their room are afraid to get implants 'in case they get punched' or LL because they might not get a '100% physical recovery'. Stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Cardiologyscribe and GigaAscender
Fully depends on your proportions. If you have short legs and relatively long arms with quite big hands and a decent frame you can get it.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 1862
ofc it's legit for particular people jfl

It's only not legit if you a) lengthen a stupid amount b ) participate in sports to a high level c) you're BDDcel who doesn't really need it

People on this site who never leave their room are afraid to get implants 'in case they get punched' or LL because they might not get a '100% physical recovery'. Stupid shit.
He said that Bones and Liver are the only part that human can get 100% recovery from damage. It means if you didnt go greedy(like +10cm shit) you can recovery sports function as well.

Last edited:
Fully depends on your proportions. If you have short legs and relatively long arms with quite big hands and a decent frame you can get it.
You can lengthen arms too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, GigaAscender, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
He said that Bones and Liver are the only part that human can get 100% recovery from injury. It means if you didnt go greedy(like +10cm shit) you can recovery sports function as well.
This site is obsessed with excess.

From what i've heard I think 5-10cm is fairly safe depending heavily on starting height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Momstouch
Yeah LL is safe but goodluck finding the money and willpower to go through it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Yeah LL is safe but goodluck finding the money and willpower to go through it.
this tbh

imagine thinking you have the mental fortitude to go through LL when you can't even exercise for 1 hour a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and hairyballscel
Imagine needing ll

• +1
Reactions: schneebly