I’m actually killing myself

5OuttaTen

5OuttaTen

Wake me up when the snacks are coming
Got a match on bumble so I went to check out her profile and thought “she’s alright” and when I tapped off she had already unmatched
death note japan GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing, bogii and 10 others
Kill foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, Deleted member 19453, LimaDummy and 1 other person
go ER with a machete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21736 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19453, Jigen and 1 other person
Muh I didn't get sex from this woman now I'm gonna kill myself oh no!

You wouldn't be able to live a single day of my incel life if you're this weak.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 24444

It was hyperbole you autist

I remember when I was a nice NT >20%BF nerdy normie lad just moved out from home, went on bumble and the first remotely attractive whale I matched with sent me one of those question things where you both have to answer to see eachothers answer "what is the worst part about being single?" i answered something cheesy as fuck and bluepilled, she answered "seeing guys like you 🤮🤮🤮🤮" and then unmatched me after I sent a message..... Instantly deleted all my dating apps. Literally what blackpilled me. It doesnt seem like that harsh of an experience but for me it was because I thought girls liked me and I went to a friendly highschool with kind bluepilled christian people. I never had encountered mean women before outside of crazy drug addicts. Unreal how inhuman foids see you as deep down when you are sub 5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19453
Hey man, I get that this stuff does sometimes happen and it does suck, but just continue striving to be a better person and achieve your goals in life and I think you'll find you end up forgetting it ever happened before long.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
I remember when I was a nice NT >20%BF nerdy normie lad just moved out from home, went on bumble and the first remotely attractive whale I matched with and she sent me one of those question things where you both have to answer to see eachothers answer "what is the worst part about being single?" i answered something cheesy as fuck and bluepilled, she answered "seeing guys like you 🤮🤮🤮🤮" and then unmatched me after I sent a message..... Instantly deleted all my dating apps. Literally what blackpilled me. It doesnt seem like that harsh of an experience but for me it was because I thought girls liked me and I went to a friendly highschool with kind bluepilled christian people. I never had encountered mean women before outside of crazy drug addicts. Unreal how inhuman foids see you as deep down when you are sub 5
Just give em the same treatment, or mess with them like I do
F13DAA6A 8342 4201 BED1 ABD14608DD59

I remember when I was a nice NT >20%BF nerdy normie lad just moved out from home, went on bumble and the first remotely attractive whale I matched with and she sent me one of those question things where you both have to answer to see eachothers answer "what is the worst part about being single?" i answered something cheesy as fuck and bluepilled, she answered "seeing guys like you 🤮🤮🤮🤮" and then unmatched me after I sent a message..... Instantly deleted all my dating apps. Literally what blackpilled me. It doesnt seem like that harsh of an experience but for me it was because I thought girls liked me and I went to a friendly highschool with kind bluepilled christian people. I never had encountered mean women before outside of crazy drug addicts. Unreal how inhuman foids see you as deep down when you are sub 5
That sounds genuinely awful, they were a terrible person and you don't need them in your life anyway.

don't do it op

as long as you are white then you can JBW max in different countries

You still have a chance

That sounds genuinely awful, they were a terrible person and you don't need them in your life anyway.
This isn't reddit fucking coper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, horizon, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
don't do it op

You still have a chance
I am white and I do alright where I am, get a bunch of talking stages, a few slays and maybe like one relationship a year where I’m at. I’m definitely gonna hit up Asia after I graduate tho to increase my market value

• Love it
Reactions: LookmaxBlau
don't do it op

You still have a chance
always this, traveling is actually looksmaxxing lite, + only really worth to rope if you are KHHV after 40

This site needs a suicide watch

Gave me an awakening that I needed

• +1
Reactions: Graham
To quote you 'I do alright where I am, get a bunch of talking stages, a few slays and maybe like one relationship a year where I’m at'.

Bro, and you get messages saying you are 'so so handsome' you must be good looking stop the fucking larp

Imagine bragging about that

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WishIwasChico and 5OuttaTen
To quote you 'I do alright where I am, get a bunch of talking stages, a few slays and maybe like one relationship a year where I’m at'.

Bro, and you get messages saying you are 'so so handsome' you must be good looking stop the fucking larp
I want a relationship rn and I don’t have one, therefore not chad. I have lots of facial flaws too

I remember when I was a nice NT >20%BF nerdy normie lad just moved out from home, went on bumble and the first remotely attractive whale I matched with sent me one of those question things where you both have to answer to see eachothers answer "what is the worst part about being single?" i answered something cheesy as fuck and bluepilled, she answered "seeing guys like you 🤮🤮🤮🤮" and then unmatched me after I sent a message..... Instantly deleted all my dating apps. Literally what blackpilled me. It doesnt seem like that harsh of an experience but for me it was because I thought girls liked me and I went to a friendly highschool with kind bluepilled christian people. I never had encountered mean women before outside of crazy drug addicts. Unreal how inhuman foids see you as deep down when you are sub 5
didnt read a single word

I am well aware, because I also know you are weak enough to not kill yourself.
There’s nothing strong about killing yourself. Also my life is good I don’t want to

I am well aware, because I also know you are weak enough to not kill yourself.
Nice dogwhistle glowie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, ShowerMaxxing, justalooksmaxer and 1 other person
Got a match on bumble so I went to check out her profile and thought “she’s alright” and when I tapped off she had already unmatched
death note japan GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5OuttaTen