I'm an Asexual Aromantic Fag

EzikoIsHere

EzikoIsHere

The Epitome Of Retardation
Yap session

Being asexual/aromantic is true bliss. I genuinely never liked chicks, I always tried forcing crushes as a kid. I thought being without a girl was cool asf especially in 2022 when the Sigma male meme was trending, I still found girls pretty but never had that genuine romantic attraction. For the past 6 months I tried actually getting genuine crushes and couldn't find any girls in real life so I resorted to having crushes online, and man was it miserable, never gonna do that again. I was told to try and find a partner by friends and family even as a kid cuz they thought I was gay despite being edgy and a homophobe and my family called me a burden for not aspiring to have children but I find forcing true love cringe. The way I see it is that I want to be alone my entire life even tho things will probably get lonely, infact it already is a little because I act however I want to act which makes people weirded out by me especially considering the fact I'm going to college soon. I'm not autistic or anything I know how to act 'right' but I don't want to fake a personality for true friends or true love.

anyways ye fun yap #pridemonth #wlw

Yap session

Being asexual/aromantic is true bliss. I genuinely never liked chicks, I always tried forcing crushes as a kid. I thought being without a girl was cool asf especially in 2022 when the Sigma male meme was trending, I still found girls pretty but never had that genuine romantic attraction. For the past 6 months I tried actually getting genuine crushes and couldn't find any girls in real life so I resorted to having crushes online, and man was it miserable, never gonna do that again. I was told to try and find a partner by friends and family even as a kid cuz they thought I was gay despite being edgy and a homophobe and my family called me a burden for not aspiring to have children but I find forcing true love cringe. The way I see it is that I want to be alone my entire life even tho things will probably get lonely, infact it already is a little because I act however I want to act which makes people weirded out by me especially considering the fact I'm going to college soon. I'm not autistic or anything I know how to act 'right' but I don't want to fake a personality for true friends or true love.

anyways ye fun yap #pridemonth #wlw
aromantic is understandable, but y asexual. Do u have testosterone deficiency or hypogonadism or smth

aromantic is understandable, but y asexual. Do u have testosterone deficiency or hypogonadism or smth
I used to lust and wanted to have sex as a kid but when those sigma male memes arrived in 2022 I started hating women extremely for fun and stopped wanting to have sex, retarded shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
not a single pixel was read

stop coping tho youre just incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and EzikoIsHere
dnrd, but just from the title I understand you are coping with having no sex.

Being “asexual” is just a cope for incel who get no pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
For what it's worth this is a lil proof that I am not an incel just autistic ☝️🤓

Translate it urself niggers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-17-22-31-04-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-17-22-31-04-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240617_224441.jpg
    IMG_20240617_224441.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240617_224346.jpg
    IMG_20240617_224346.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 0
For what it's worth this is a lil proof that I am not an incel just autistic ☝️🤓

Translate it urself niggers
not translating a single pixel of this made up convo you curry

not translating a single pixel of this made up convo you curry
Are u a nigger
How would I fabricate this much shit so perfectly in such little time 😡