im an athlete and i look like shit, this video is cope

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

they arent good looking cuz they are athletes. they are athletes that just happen to be good looking. simple as that. i can run 20kms in an hour and i still look incel as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Tallooksmaxxer, Hernan and 9 others
runners don't have much appeal

Ideally you wanna be football or basketball

whats ur face now

they arent good looking cuz they are athletes. they are athletes that just happen to be good looking. simple as that. i can run 20kms in an hour and i still look incel as fuck.

@leni0210

10 months ago
The athletes in this video are attractive, but if you watch the Olympics or a regular European soccer game you see wayyyyyy more average or unattractive athletes than attractive ones. It also highly depends which kind of sport they're doing. Marathon runners do not look healthy by beauty standards (they look worn out and scrawny) for ex.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, High Cortisol Chad and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What kind of athlete are you?

cross country running
Long distance runner tend to look like crap, it's usually the sprinters who look robust, muscular and also tend to have well developed facial bones...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, FaceandBBC, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Athleticism makes you less attractive. Good genetics makes you a better athlete.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ElTruecel, thereallegend and 1 other person
cope. i have won the locals
I ran in my district championships 3 times in a row. Doesn't mean I'm a professional who gets paid to do it.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
compared to the average population, athletes are more attractive simply because they tend to be low body fat percentage, and get regular exercise which supports properly development.

Long distance runner tend to look like crap, it's usually the sprinters who look robust, muscular and also tend to have well developed facial bones...
cope

• +1
Reactions: mike21
real

Nigger, you are an athlete in slums of Novosibirsk.

There is no chance in hell you are any kind athlete with your pathetic whining at every post.☠️

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
compared to the average population, athletes are more attractive simply because they tend to be low body fat percentage, and get regular exercise which supports properly development.
i have super low bgf%

Women who play basketball aren't attractive

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
90% of female athletes look like shit wtf

• JFL
I don’t want to get sizemogged by 14 year olds tho
Wide frame (bones) is all that matters. Packing muscle won't help.

Again the genetics pill strikes.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Los deportes al aire libre te hacen descender, correr a campo traviesa te convierte en un judío auswitch. sin músculo, piel quemada por el sol, frío, lluvia, articulaciones y tendones atornillados, fenómeno cráneo-cara, sin colágeno ni elastina, piel porosa. apariencia de momia egipcia, correr por el campo, andar en bicicleta, hacer trekking, triatlón, son una mierda porque dañan mucho el cuerpo por oxidación celular. aspecto cancerígeno. deportes de interior,solo gimnasio

True the only reason people say Ronaldo is better than Messi is due to halo effect.

• +1
Outdoor sports make you descend, cross-country running makes you an Auswitch Jew. no muscle, skin burned by sun, cold, rain, screwed joints and tendons, skull face phenomenon, no collagen or elastin, porous skin. an Egyptian mummy appearance, running in the countryside, cycling, trekking, triathlon, they are shit because they damage the body a lot by cell oxidation. carcinogenic appearance. indoor sports, gym

You vs DNA
Remote

• So Sad
True the only reason people say Ronaldo is better than Messi is due to halo effect.
according to this video, messi should be a psl god lol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nigger, you are an athlete in slums of Novosibirsk.

There is no chance in hell you are any kind athlete with your pathetic whining at every post.☠️
i have won many times

cope, it's true if you're genetically gifted at one thing you will probably also be genetically gifted at another, most chads played sports in school (not a star and most dont even get as far as college football)

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and WayneBraaaah
cope, it's true if you're genetically gifted at one thing you will probably also be genetically gifted at another, most chads played sports in school (not a star and most dont even get as far as college football)
Ok but Messi is still better than Ronaldo.

Ok but Messi is still better than Ronaldo.
but if halo effect is true then why people think that nigger Lebron better then curry

but if halo effect is true then why people think that nigger Lebron better then curry
I don’t watch basketball but I mean I’m pretty sure he is if he’s being compared with fucking MJ lol

I don’t watch basketball but I mean I’m pretty sure he is if he’s being compared with fucking MJ lol
u might have point, MJ mogs lenigger facially and people still consdier MJ the goat