I'm at least 0.25% in looksmaxxing knowledge, Ask Me Anything (part 3)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
Incels, Chuds, Chads, Femcels,
Sp3llcels.

I am back with another (AMA), so-
a s k m e a n y t h i n g
and I'll give you- my honest reaction.
82f786c776283a8575c40c1c95727950.jpg

• I am LARPing, I am definitely not top 0.25% in looksmaxxing knowledge.
  • But I can tell you for sure that I have OCD.
  • I've also read ~52% of this forum.
  • I am simply making this thread to learn as well as to help you as much as I can.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali, 5.5psl, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
question 1
how did you calculate this 0.25%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, garoupilled_, Deleted member 25059 and 1 other person
have you found anything that can reduce bone mass? i want to reduce the size of a particular feature on my face.

the only one i know is retin a, are there others?

cryolipolysis, retroclined incisors, microcurrent for malaris pct

question 2

How do you cope with the fact that you will never read 100% of this forum when someone necrobump a old thread in your sleep?

• JFL
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
bonesmashing

approaching girls pickup

iq, brain ntmaxxing

do u know how can you fix face assymetry during puberty, one side of my face is flat and makes my eye bug out of it while also being lower and droopy

Last edited:
Welcome to my ignore list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Roamer, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
Could u check my threads with my face? What do i need

Can a chad have prominent eyes?

question 3

would suck a fat ol bbc or get life in prison

I want to bleach my eyes every time I see one of your threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mfk, OmiaSubhuman and 4 others
Pls tell me how to gain shoulder bone width after puberty, I'm talking about bone not muscle .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and Kebab Master
What type of PFL is ideal?

Pls tell me how to gain shoulder bone width after puberty, I'm talking about bone not muscle .
Swimming can help up until a certain point

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
cryolipolysis, retroclined incisors, microcurrent for malaris pct
mewing beats cryolipolysis(to the right is a cryolipolysis before after):
coolsculpting_before_and_after_babylon_ny_1.jpg

retroclined incisors: mewing + sp3lling
facelift is preferred as it is permanent and gives the same effects as microcurrent, microcurrent only lasts for ~2 months. generally for old people and not your general looksmax user

• +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
approaching girls pickup
make sure she has glimpsed at you so you at least know she's interested, even me who's autistic can sense such cues
or else it's cope, severe cope very likely.

• +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69 and garoupilled_
do u know how can you fix face assymetry during puberty, one side of my face is flat and makes my eye bug out of it while also being lower and droopy
braces can be a godsend but can also fuck up your face, it's a bet really, only consider this if you think your bite is bad.
your bite determines your face a fuck ton.

start sp3lling + mewing buddy https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/

listen to Waterflame(optional)

Why Age of War avi?

what too much age of war does to a mf

A chad can have slightly prominent eyes
it can never be a major failo.
I have "normal eyes", not hunter nor bug, with slight undereyelid exposure but hooded and blue colored. Is this a major failo if the rest of my face is above average?

I have "normal eyes", not hunter nor bug, with slight undereyelid exposure but hooded and blue colored. Is this a major failo if the rest of my face is above average?
you can maybe run prettyboy game instead idk
attractiveness is subjective if you don't look deformed, if you're "above average?" some girls will find you to be gigachad, maybe asian girls idk lol

My UEE is pretty much optimal(symmetrical and barely shows) when I wake up in the morning but gets significantly worse throughout the day. By the end of the day it is a clear falio with both showing too much exposure but the left in particular being very significant ruining the symmetry. Advice?

Already ice hooding everyday btw. Surprisingly effective.

What type of PFL is ideal?
bro you should just be content with whatever you have
orbital box osteonomy increases your eye-set from what i know but that's hella risky, guessing if you wanna increase your PFL somehow that's also gonna be extremely risky

My UEE is pretty much optimal(symmetrical and barely shows) when I wake up in the morning but gets significantly worse throughout the day. By the end of the day it is a clear falio with both showing too much exposure but the left in particular being very significant ruining the symmetry. Advice?
I don't know.
Copes like cutting off caffeine, screen time but hell naw I personally wouldn't do that

I don't know.
Copes like cutting off caffeine, screen time but hell naw I personally wouldn't do that
why would cutting caffeine or screentime help?

you can maybe run prettyboy game instead idk
attractiveness is subjective if you don't look deformed, if you're "above average?" some girls will find you to be gigachad, maybe asian girls idk lol
I'm above average in all except skin complexion and eye-area. I'm just not sure how big deal it is for girls.
I would post pics but don't wanna have em on the forum permanently.

I'm above average in all except skin complexion and eye-area. I'm just not sure how big deal it is for girls.
I would post pics but don't wanna have em on the forum permanently.
Post on Imgur and delete later through Imgur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
whats the best way to get wider jaw and does bone smashing works

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
bro you should just be content with whatever you have
orbital box osteonomy increases your eye-set from what i know but that's hella risky, guessing if you wanna increase your PFL somehow that's also gonna be extremely risky
I was just testing your knowledge with questions

have you found anything that can reduce bone mass? i want to reduce the size of a particular feature on my face.

the only one i know is retin a, are there others?
retin a reduces bone mass???

retin a reduces bone mass???
Starving yourself excessively would in theory work but also come with other unwanted effects.

Other than that i don't know man, I listed some ways to manipulate bloat and skin i guess?

why would cutting caffeine or screentime help?
when I've slept like shit my upper eyelid exposure goes shit on like one side of my eye

caffeine and screentime can irritate your eyes the same way, but, this can again be cope so I wouldn't do it.

nosleep is a legit looksmin though

heard contsant chintuck aka sp3ll bad for neck

Incels, Chuds, Chads, Femcels,
Sp3llcels.

I am back with another (AMA), so-
a s k m e a n y t h i n g
and I'll give you- my honest reaction.
82f786c776283a8575c40c1c95727950.jpg

• I am LARPing, I am definitely not top 0.25% in looksmaxxing knowledge.
  • But I can tell you for sure that I have OCD.
  • I've also read ~52% of this forum.
  • I am simply making this thread to learn as well as to help you as much as I can.

Which drugs stunt my growth the most. And which drugs shouldnt i take on mk-677 and aromasin. (16 btw.)

How can I soften my sideburn and side hair?