I'm back for lols while Lookism is down, prob hang around for the Christmas period. Rate updated looks & give Looksmaxing advice

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I'm sure you all remember me. One at a time with the autographs.

I went a little silly by going short on the fringe, so try to ignore the feminine forehead. My physique isn't back to where it was in my early 20s but I'm certainly half way to being there. Not an ounce of excess body fat remaining. I'd say at about 14%. What are we thinking here? Immovable weaknesses/flaws = Pheno & 5'8 manlet height.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer, sly shinkai, Tobias Fünke and 17 others
4.75-5psl.

Canthoplasty and lighter coloured eyes would be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
Looking good bro, all you need to do now is to cut to 10% bodyfat for maximum face gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
4.75-5psl.

Canthoplasty and lighter coloured eyes would be good.

What is that translated to /10 normie? Pick out a colour for me using Google if you would? Im really going to try this.

Regarding canthoplasty: Isn't it true that the VAST majority of surgeries within the eye-area always go wrong and end up looking a bit odd? Are there any documented cases of success? I'd like to see them.

I went a little silly by going short on the fringe, so try to ignore the feminine forehead. My physique isn't back to where it was in my early 20s but I'm certainly half way to being there. Not an ounce of excess body fat remaining. I'd say at about 14%. What are we thinking here? Immovable weaknesses/flaws = Pheno & 5'8 manlet height.

Yeah. I don't want to be on here either. normally I am on Roblox 24/7 these days.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Looking good bro, all you need to do now is to cut to 10% bodyfat for maximum face gains

Cheers and that's enough for me. Anything below 12% will prove detrimental to the face and damage fat pads.

I am going to bulk up now. Already had decent neck gains.

I've had my sinus lift back in September and as you can see from the clip the lower-cheekbone's bone is growing back, but it is acting slower than expected. They say it takes 6-8 months for the bone to fully regrow and then and only then can I have the dental implant put in.

Priorities now:

- Dental implant after lower cheekbone has regrown fully
- Eye-area surgery
- Will meddle with contacts to see what it's saying

Already wearing 1 inch lifts. I'm 177cm now including shoes and like 178.5 when wearing my timbs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, noodlelover and Deleted member 11770
What is that translated to /10 normie? Pick out a colour for me using Google if you would? Im really going to try this.

Regarding canthoplasty: Isn't it true that the VAST majority of surgeries within the eye-area always go wrong and end up looking a bit odd? Are there any documented cases of success? I'd like to see them.
probs arbout 7.5/10 on normie scale. I'd say just go for Hazel

Yeah cantho can look pretty uncanny because any slight change to the eye area makes a huge difference but I have seen some pretty decent results online. There was a user on here who got cantho recently and it looked pretty good.

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
weight loss/stubble did you good looking good bro:feelsokman:

• Love it
probs arbout 7.5/10 on normie scale. I'd say just go for Hazel

Yeah cantho can look pretty uncanny because any slight change to the eye area makes a huge difference but I have seen some pretty decent results online. There was a user on here who got cantho recently and it looked pretty good.

You are saying I am a Chadlite? Lol.

I would fall in love with you and positively react to every one of your posts if you could direct me to that dude or the thread he made?

I've been reading up on how it is a very hit and miss surgery to have

I would fall in love with you and positively react to every one of your posts if you could direct me to that dude or the thread he made?

I think he is @tibot but don't think he made a thread I've only seen a few after pics.

Cheers and that's enough for me. Anything below 12% will prove detrimental to the face and damage fat pads.

I am going to bulk up now. Already had decent neck gains.

I've had my sinus lift back in September and as you can see from the clip the lower-cheekbone's bone is growing back, but it is acting slower than expected. They say it takes 6-8 months for the bone to fully regrow and then and only then can I have the dental implant put in.

Priorities now:

- Dental implant after lower cheekbone has regrown fully
- Eye-area surgery
- Will meddle with contacts to see what it's saying

Already wearing 1 inch lifts. I'm 177cm now including shoes and like 178.5 when wearing my timbs
Is that so. Don't wanna loose my fat pads, maybe I'm shooting for 12% then. At 15.5% rn, and still have some facial fat to loose.

What eye are surgery are you planning on?

• +1

he means @Titbot he had eye surgery which looked a bit uncanny

What do you play on Roblox?
Im banned from Roblox for calling people niggers, and some stuff that could possibly get me into legal trouble. but when I did play -

1. Tower defense 2019 till now - I am level 95 on there
2. Dungeon quest - 2019 till now - level 177, 2000 dollars worth of cosmetics on there, almost every leg
3. Others since 2016 - Obbby maps, speed run 4, driving simulator, speed simulator,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, Deleted member 15099 and LooksDeficiency
Im banned from Roblox for calling people niggers, and some stuff that could possibly get me into legal trouble. but when I did play -

1. Tower defense 2019 till now - I am level 95 on there
2. Dungeon quest - 2019 till now - level 177, 2000 dollars worth of cosmetics on there, almost every leg
3. Others since 2016 - Obbby maps, speed run 4, driving simulator, speed simulator,
Dungeon Quest is my favorite. I stopped playing it a while ago to work on my own games though. Ever try Loot Quest?

he means @Titbot he had eye surgery which looked a bit uncanny

I think that was 2 weeks post op. I remember seeing pictures a long time after and he looked great.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Dungeon Quest is my favorite. I stopped playing it a while ago to work on my own games though. Ever try Loot Quest?
No. But the thumbnail for that game looks like cow shit. I don't know though. If I ever get my account back maybe ill try it if you can show me what is so good about it.

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
No. But the thumbnail for that game looks like cow shit. I don't know though. If I ever get my account back maybe ill try it if you can show me what is so good about it.
You can't change your IP and make an alt?

Why are all the legends on lookism now ?

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Manlet + curry
It's over

DA3FD74C 0F21 478E AE98 9E440750A548

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
why were you slapping your head like that? Are you off your meds?

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
I think he is @tibot but don't think he made a thread I've only seen a few after pics.

I actually have seen his results and they made me cringe so hard I almost let out a shit.

Doesn't fill me with a lot of help I won't lie to you.

Anything else bruv?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Ayy u know why lookism down?

Last edited:
Why are all the legends on lookism now ?

LooksMax has too many Zoomers (U25s) for me and my liking.

At 29 I can't be around all that mindless teenage crap. Plus there are some actual decent looking normies, Chadlites and even a Chad on there. Much more relatable than all these black pill wrist slitting extremist emos on here.

Also nothing against Zoomers as they grew up with smartphones and tablets in their hands but they lack personality and usually say shit for effect or to fit in, rather than airing how they actually feel. Millennials do that too but not to the same level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer, ifyouwannabemylover, lonelycurry and 5 others
I think that was 2 weeks post op. I remember seeing pictures a long time after and he looked great.

To me it doesn't register how you can assume these are good results?

2342271 2A5A0EC6 FF82 4F65 8395 83ACED70F09F

Might it be because he had a very bad eye-area to begin with that it looks uncanny? And rather I have a decent one that's just fucked with negative tilt and ptosis? Btw the eye you are looking at suffers from ptosis. It's the other one that has the NCT. I need two different surgeries on two opposing eyes. To think all my life up till my mid 20s I were told my eyes were good/stunning/handsome/cute etc. It's madness.

At 29 I can't be around all that mindless teenage crap. Plus there are some actual decent looking normies, Chadlites and even a Chad on there. Much more relatable than all these black pill wrist slitting extremist emos on here.

Also nothing against Zoomers as they grew up with smartphones and tablets in their hands but they lack personality and usually say shit for effect or to fit in, rather than airing how they actually feel. Millennials do that too but not to the same level.
Millennials were the ones who started all this mindless crap and fed it to Zoomers.

I actually have seen his results and they made me cringe so hard I almost let out a shit.

Doesn't fill me with a lot of help I won't lie to you.

Anything else bruv?
haha yeah just saw that thread and results weren't what I remembered, looks pretty shit tbh. There was an after photo I saw that looked pretty good, If I find it I'll show you.

• +1

Yeah many kids here, who don’t have a lot of experience. Who’s the chad ?

• +1
If lookism is down then the fed are gonna come for this place too :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Has he shown his full face?

Yes. Full video. An undeniable Chad. 8/10 minimum. I'd go 8.5/10 though. No flaws. 5'10 height, just meets threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Got it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854

The other video on the site shows him throwing out side-profiles and everything.

His beard makes him look like he's frauding but he's not and you can view that upfront and close when you see the side shot.

Is that so. Don't wanna loose my fat pads, maybe I'm shooting for 12% then. At 15.5% rn, and still have some facial fat to loose.

Missed this bro

I am getting ptosis on right eye which is on the side of the skull where there is cranial facial asymmetry and canthoplasty on the other side where the tilt became negative dude to losing bone under the eye due to tooth-loss.

@Crowz

Chad in your view? Cleans up in nightclubs and uses minimal game. Women always do most of the talking with him.

:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15406 and MakinItHappenReturn

Missed this bro

I am getting ptosis on right eye which is on the side of the skull where there is cranial facial asymmetry and canthoplasty on the other side where the tilt became negative dude to losing bone under the eye due to tooth-loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Why does a mod need to approve this shit? The hell? Lol?

3d2aa0a594e921a88cd0879d8008705a