I'm back for lols while Lookism is down, prob hang around for the Christmas period. Rate updated looks

You're speaking like he's a truecel , lol obo is one of the most invasive surgeries , he's good looking enough , idk why people call him subhuman
ppl here just want you to undergo surgery or do something regardless of what you look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Birdcell
orbital box osteotomy you fucking retard i cant comprehend how someone like you managed to rot here for such a long time and didn't even learn basic surgery abbreviations. next you're going to ask me what's a lf3 and bimax.

Because I didn't rot

I joined the psl community in 2020, looksmaxed, got a girlfriend, deleted my account here and kept posting here and there on lookism

I know what the others are

So this surgery is splitting open my face all so the disatance between my eyes is a little wider? OK. Yeah that's a fair call

Because I didn't rot

I joined the psl community in 2020, looksmaxed, got a girlfriend, deleted my account here and kept posting here and there on lookism

I know what the others are

So this surgery is splitting open my face all so the disatance between my eyes is a little wider? OK. Yeah that's a fair call

Yeah that was back in 2020 you have no clue what's been going on with my life between back then and now lol

I updated lookism but not this site. Not sure if trolls posted her on here but it's whatever.

Obviously you still wanna looksmax. It's not even about girls now. It's just about looking the best you can. I'm using 1 inch lifts too. With the shoe / boot that's 2 inches

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
What’s your next username going to be?
MakinItHappenReturnsAgain?

4.75 psl

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
you look great

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
6 to 6.25

If I fixed pstiosis in right eye, went with a better hair style being a fringe comb over and added 5cm with ll to my 173 in the morning and 172 in the evening height, would I be able to flirt with 7.

Or is the IPD and kurd pheno too much of a barrier? Not talking about chicks, just general respect in the west

I'm sure you all remember me. One at a time with the autographs.

I went a little silly by going short on the fringe, so try to ignore the feminine forehead. My physique isn't back to where it was in my early 20s but I'm certainly half way to being there. Not an ounce of excess body fat remaining. I'd say at about 14%. What are we thinking here? Immovable weaknesses/flaws = Pheno & 5'8 manlet height.

How old are you dude?

If I fixed pstiosis in right eye, went with a better hair style being a fringe comb over and added 5cm with ll to my 173 in the morning and 172 in the evening height, would I be able to flirt with 7.

Or is the IPD and kurd pheno too much of a barrier? Not talking about chicks, just general respect in the west
You will gt respect in the west imo. I wouldn't say u have Kurdish pheno tho man. You look Indian still imo, not that it's a bad thing anyways.

Unironically the best rater on the site. High IQ as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back