I’m borderline holding back tears rn

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
-my tinder elo is depleted, all my matches that I had b4 ghosted me

-tiktok shadowbanned me. I posted 2 tiktoks today, one got 30 views from followers and 1 stayed at 0 views

-got rape accused recently by JB, so my rep in school has gone to shit with foids (guys didnt care)

So basically ALL my options for finding JBs / any foid are GONE

Deadass so depressed rn I might cry. I’m gonna down a couple cereal bowls rn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Squirtoutmabooty, goodgamebro and 14 others
Someone pls give me lifefuel tho. How do I get out of this?

well tinder is as hit way to get girls u need instagram game bro and btw it's a chad trait to get accused of rape if u look good girls won't care once they get to know u

just get drip like wearing soccer t shirts and jordan 1s with baggy light jeans and a fanny pack and make a instagream post and dm girls lol

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TechnoBoss and Reformed
well tinder is as hit way to get girls u need instagram game bro and btw it's a chad trait to get accused of rape if u look good girls won't care once they get to know u

just get drip like wearing soccer t shirts and jordan 1s with baggy light jeans and a fanny pack and make a instagream post and dm girls lol
I was doing that with tiktok before I got shadowbanned. Now I have nothing, u can’t grow on IG without social circle first

I’m just gonna vent on this post bc I got no where to. My chest legit hurts from the sadness. Just ate and felt nothing. It’s gonna be a long day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Ryldoo IS COPING
-got rape accused recently by JB, so my rep in school has gone to shit with foids (guys didnt care)
a ltb who i dont really trust at all accused a guy in my school of raping her and his reputation is pretty much ruined

i hope your in senior year

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
a ltb who i dont really trust at all accused a guy in my school of raping her and his reputation is pretty much ruined

i hope your in senior year
I’m in my final year if that’s what that means. Still I just lost so much potential to free JB pussy bc of one corrupt one. Legit school life ruined

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and gr34ter
I’m in my final year if that’s what that means. Still I just lost so much potential to free JB pussy bc of one corrupt one. Legit school life ruined
leave your hometown

• +1
leave your hometown
I was planning to change country anyway for uni. Jfl at how easily some random bitch can ruin ur rep bc she felt like it or got mad. If this happens again im going ER srsly

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and gr34ter
I was planning to change country anyway for uni. Jfl at how easily some random bitch can ruin ur rep bc she felt like it or got mad. If this happens again im going ER srsly
A ltb who's friends with a girl i find pretty called me ugly and later i could hear the ltb talking to the girl i like saying 'i couldnt stand to sit next to him'

idk why she has such a distaste for me as ive never talked to her at all just goes to show how fucked up it is

• +1
cruise on discord servers

avoid dating ones but just go to hangout/community ones, post few fraud selfies and engage in convos with the women there and as shrimple as that

avoid dating ones but just go to hangout/community ones, post few fraud selfies and engage in convos with the women there and as shrimple as that
id rather pull a mtb irl than a stacylite online

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
A ltb who's friends with a girl i find pretty called me ugly and later i could hear the ltb talking to the girl i like saying 'i couldnt stand to sit next to him'

idk why she has such a distaste for me as ive never talked to her at all just goes to show how fucked up it is
Those are the worst and u can’t even defend yourself jfl. Bc if u do she’ll most likely back her friend up

Jfl at edating

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Something doesn't make sense here
When was your 18th birthday

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Reformed
dating is dead kid

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, try2beme and Reformed
Something doesn't make sense here
When was your 18th birthday
Couple days ago how did u know? what say the exact date

Wait I mean I just turned 19

• +1
girl i got social media from barel uses social media

yo how many followers did u get on tiktok and how quick
and what were u posting

• +1
yo how many followers did u get on tiktok and how quick
and what were u posting
Almost 100, for a month now. Just thirsttraps

-my tinder elo is depleted, all my matches that I had b4 ghosted me

-tiktok shadowbanned me. I posted 2 tiktoks today, one got 30 views from followers and 1 stayed at 0 views

So basically ALL my options for finding JBs / any foid are GONE

Deadass so depressed rn I might cry. I’m gonna down a couple cereal bowls rn
Actually rapemaxx that JB foid to assert dominance (@Vermilioncore ) :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :chad: :chad: :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
do drugs

I recommend MDMA and acid

@MoggerGaston would have advice on this

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Reformed
do drugs

I recommend MDMA and acid

@MoggerGaston would have advice on this
I feel better now. I never wanna feel that pain again. Yk it’s bad when depression turns into physical pain

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I feel better now. I never wanna feel that pain again. Yk it’s bad when depression turns into physical pain
at least you are better now

how do you cope when this happens?

• +1
also was this the same girl from tinder that accused you?

at least you are better now

how do you cope when this happens?
Legit was holding back tiers crawled up in my bed browsing here. Still am browsing here but I feel normal again. Crazy that was only an hour ago would legit killed myself if I had a gun

• So Sad
Legit was holding back tiers crawled up in my bed browsing here. Still am browsing here but I feel normal again. Crazy that was only an hour ago would legit killed myself if I had a gun
it gets better just be careful who you associate with

• +1
was this the one seeing other older guys
Yes she was getting driven around by some 20 year old guy. She says hes just a friend and obv I got no proof that guy stayed her. But we can assume he did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, StalinCel and Psychophilly
How does a high schooler get false rape accused?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel
bipolar ahh

• +1
Not gonna fedpost nvmd
Can you take any legal actions or do you have proof her claim was false?

• +1